Start by marking “Rough Sex In Her Lonely Cabin ” as Want to Read:
Rough Sex In Her Lonely Cabin

Rough Sex In Her Lonely Cabin

The cowboy rides the open road. The woman's husband is off to war. When two lonely souls meet in an isolated cabin, what else is there to do? Their mutual need becomes mutual pleasure... and maybe something more.

This 3000 word story contains sensual explicit sex, ass play, and a cowboy that plays rough!
Published January 26th 2012 by Kitty Meaker, via Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Rough Sex In Her Lonely Cabin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rough Sex In Her Lonely Cabin

Jennifer (INnerSANITY)
Oct 04, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
I think that the title is only half right.. It was a lonely cabin.. But there was no real rough sex in it at all! More like the overwhelming desires of a lonely woman needing to be with a man.. And for him too I suppose.. There was 4.. Or was it 5 sex scenes that were ok.. I could picture it all fairly well.. I could imagine how these two people found each other and needed companionship for a while.. Not bad..
Holly
May 04, 2012 rated it did not like it
Bwahahaha! It's going to suck if her husband returns.

The funny reviews on Amazon already warned me that this short story is a joke.
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
Kindle Freebie 5.07.12
Linda Kay
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cool
Smart Kinky Diva
Nov 18, 2017 rated it did not like it
Don't be fooled, this book was terrible and not worth the time to review.
Thom Swennes
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: free-e-book
The title is a dead giveaway… It isn’t a book written by Max Brand, Zane Gray or Louis L’Amour; or for that matter it doesn’t share any of the qualities and flowery prose that those writers put to paper. They wrote almost a century ago and Kitty Meaker writes today. Who knows, what happen to Jake and Clara may have happened behind the scenes of one of those western classics and the author just neglected to mention it. As the reader peruses the pages, more questions come to mind than answers. Wha ...more
Kerri
Jan 27, 2013 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one.
Recommended to Kerri by: No one. Saw it under free books for Nook.
I did not love this book. I'm not sure what to call it. It lacks character development and any sort of story line except the "met and man and had sex". I even thought the sex scenes were lame. They could have been more descriptive and sexier. This book was so short. I felt it was more of a teaser and snip its from a book than an actual book. It was probably some man's wet dream while he masturbated.
Karry
Dec 27, 2012 rated it did not like it
Not really my thing. First off if your doing a job (killing bank robbers) and one gets away, wouldn't you go after him? Second off in roughly 3 days time the man goes from telling her he "doesn't want to settle down", to he "would be no good to settle down with", to "sure I'll stay with you." WTF?! Just not my style of story, novella or full novel!
James
Dec 11, 2013 rated it liked it
The final page andwe find out the characters names Jake and Clara. They hac=ve finally had sex and Clara realises her husband probably will not be returning fronm the was so invites Jake to stay. He agrees.
Disappointing the title suggests something else. Certainly the sex could not be considered rough but sex between two consenting adults, and very vanilla sex at that.
Tasneem
Aug 30, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotica, wild-west
This was so basic that the story didn't even have much of a plot. Jake is called the cowboy for most of the tale and even though he seems to have an injured hand, the narrative seems to forget that in some of the sex scenes. Erotica can be done well, these people didn't seem fully fleshed enough.
Clarke
If u could give it less stars I would. Even if this was my thing it wasn't very good. Title of book is misleading. Too short for any story and the sex isn't good just forced/awkward. Plus she is married and he isn't her husband.
Darla Lee
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: free-e-book
It was a free ebook
Heather
I must have missed some pages, because there was nothing rough listed at all. Just a cheating wife.
Amy
Oct 14, 2013 added it
NOT ENOUGH NOPE'S IN THE WORLD.
Ryan
Jul 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
There was nothing rough about the book. A few bullet wounds, and sweet if boaring sex. My mother could have done better.
Elena
May 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
mehhh... what was rough about this???
Sheila
May 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
A lonely woman whose husband is off to war invites a cowboy to live with her. Not what I expected. I expected BDSM with this title.
Beckey
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Short story that so so ok. No rough behavior (or BDSM) as the title indicates (other things that the synopsis says...)Story flip flopped no consistency with wording...

MissyV
May 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
Title did NOT describe the book... Fooled! LOL. It was just OK, nothing great but not Terrible..
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
May 13, 2014
Amber Blackwood
Dec 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Threesome (erotic menage)
  • Lucy gives it up for the boss
  • Cowboys Make Better Lovers
  • And Then He Saved Me
  • Her Billionaire, Her Wolf: His Every Desire (Her Billionaire, Her Wolf, #1)
  • Not Dead Yet (Lucy Hart, Deathdealer #2)
  • Rosemary & Mistletoe
  • Enduring Kiss (Enduring Kiss, #1)
  • Bride's Holiday Gift (Star Brides #3)
  • Take Me (Naughty Nooners)
  • Hannah's Choice
  • Screw the Fags (Screwing the System, #1.5)
  • Tag Team
  • His Undoing
  • First Taste (Naughty Nooners)
  • Desire in the Dark
  • The Hermit
  • What Money Can Buy (What Money Can Buy #1)