Start by marking “Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)” as Want to Read:
Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)

Faythe Reclaimed

(Hanaford Park #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  56 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Running through a strange forest with a bloodthirsty demon hot on her heels wasn't Taylor's idea of a rockin' evening. Then again, neither was soaring backward through time and space. Time travel chafed and left a rank, nasty aftertaste. So, when she finds herself floundering amidst a sea of Commandment-loving holy rollers who fling accusations of witchcraft and bedevilmen ...more
Published June 29th 2013 by Lisa Sanchez (first published May 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Faythe Reclaimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faythe Reclaimed

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)
Jen (That's What I'm Talking About)
My Rating: 3 stars: Liked it, but I had some issues - recommend (B)

Our story opens in the present, with “The Traveler” aka Gabriel engaged in a battle with long-time enemy, Lucian. In these few short moments, we learn that Gabriel recently discovered his true love, Taylor, and that Lucian is ripping her away from Gabriel by sending her back in time... to the days of the Salem Witch Trials, when a young Gabriel first meets Taylor aka Faythe.

Taylor wakes in a society where nothing is familiar, how
GraceMyBookSnack
Apr 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-galley
Bewitching, Dark, Smexy!

If you're a fan of the Hanaford Park series by Lisa Sanchez, then Faythe Reclaimed is a MUST READ!!! Seriously! I'm so glad I read Pleasures Untold right before digging into this one, because I don't know if could have waited all these months to find out what happened to Gabriel and Taylor!

This sequel begins right where we last see these two at the end of Pleasures Untold. The story is written from both their POVs. I'm so glad it's done this way, since a lot goes on when
Liz at Fictional Candy
Jun 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: witch, time-travel
I found Faythe Reclaimed to be a pretty interesting and unique story. It starts in present time, but nearly all of the story takes place in 1692, Salem Witch Trial era. The author, Lisa Sanchez, also used actual people from that time period as characters. That added an extra sense of reality to the story. Also, Faythe Reclaimed is the 3rd book in the Hanaford Park series. I haven’t read the first two, but I didn’t get the feeling that I was lost at any point. However, reading reviews for book 2, ...more
Inga
Jun 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My review:

I have read and enjoyed all books written by Lisa Sanchez and Faythe Reclaimed was no exception to that! It was well-written, the plot was interesting and characters hot and lovable!

Regarding the plot:

You meet both Taylor and Gabriel in the previous books in the Hanaford Park Series, but Faythe Reclaimed is book dedicated to their story. You can read it as stand alone, but then you would miss all the fun of the other books in the series!

Taylor finds herself in a foreign time and place
Cara
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Bewitching….sensual, lovable and hotter than Haiti’s characters are Lisa’s specialty.

This love story for Taylor and Gabriel, who we’ve met in previous novels, was a favorite for me because of three things: time travel, parallel worlds and Salem witch trials revisited. The change of time and place gripped me. Although, Lisa’s writing style has been true to form with deep issues, solid supporting characters and sexy love scenes, this book goes to a new level more than the others. When the book ope
Reading is my Time Out
Jul 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Faythe Reclaimed is the 3rd book in the Hanaford Park series. In this book we get to learn a little more about the bartender from Fire and Ice and Ryann's friend, Gabriel. How did I not see how incredibly sexy he was in book 1????? We also find out more about Taylor....Martha and Jessica's spunky foul mouthed roommate. Taylor has her eyes opened to a world she never knew existed right from the start of the 2nd book... Pleasures Untold. Her phrasing and the harsh way she spoke had me in stitches. ...more
Amanda
Jun 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, kindle
This review can also be found here -- Book Boudoir

-0-

YOU GUISE. I wish I had magical words that could wax poetic about how much I enjoyed this book. Since I don't I'll just ramble.

Faythe Reclaimed is the third in the Hanaford Park series...trilogy?, the first two of which I really loved too. Ms. Lisa Sanchez has such a lovely way with words! Faythe took a bit of a different turn than the first two books. I loved the time travel aspect of this one. I've always been so fascinated by the Salem witc
Susan Ashcraft
A curse had been put on Gabriel so that he would know nothing but pain and sorrow. Fathye, his soul mate,had been hanged along with several other innocents during the Salem Witch Trials and though he was a powerful warlock he had been unable to save her. At the loss of his beloved Faythe Gabriel has survived the past 3 hundred years in an emotional vacuum. Until Taylor...
Taylor, a girl of our time, has come to accept that supernatural beings do exist. Smart, sexy and savvy, she is at once out of
Nikki McCarver
Jun 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have read countless theories on what really happened during the witch trials in Salem, but I must confess I quite enjoyed this spin. This book was shockingly delightful, considering the seriousness of the subject matter! Taylor has a dry wit but I found this book to be quite funny. I'm not sure if it was the irony of a this century woman going back during those times or not. I think I would have shared her view-point and opinion on the matter. This book was an all around great read. If your in ...more
Angela Holtz
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
From Lilac Wolf and Stuff

This is the 3rd book in Lisa Sanchez' Hanaford Park Series, and I do wish I had read the first 2. Don't panic! You don't have to read the other books, I am sure they all stand alone as this one does. But it was SOOOO good. I'm not often a big fan of paranormal romance, but this plot and these characters all demanded my attention.

When Taylor was sent back, I felt scared with her. When Gabriel and Taylor (aka Faythe) first met, and the sparks flew, I was ecstatic. Their re
Conny
Oct 17, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I was a First Read Winner of this book, and it made for an interesting read. I did not read the previous 2 books so I was not familiar with the characters, I do believe this book can be read as a stand alone, but I was lost a little bit at the beginning not knowing how Taylor and Gabriel got into the situation they were in. I think it would definitely add to your enjoyment if you knew more about them from previous books. I have to admit it had a bit of a slow start for me but once I got into it ...more
Jenne
Jun 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
4.25

This one picks up where the last one ends. Taylor is sent back in time and Gabriel goes after her. He realizes she is his long lost love and must prevent her death during the Salem Witch Trials. Only the Fates won't let him change history. He has to rely on his "younger" self to try to prevent her death. This was a quick read and I really liked it.
Debra Anastasia
Jun 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great series. This is a perfect trilogy to treat yourself to this summer. So much goodness to just sink your reader's teeth into. Your kindle and you deserve these books. Well done. Funny, sexy and gripping.
Sarah (blissbubbley)
Apr 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved this as much as the other books in this series. Thoroughly good writing and great story.

Read my review
Kendall Sanchez
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Time travel, romance and suspense! What a great way to end the Hanaford Park series!
Courtney
Jun 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was not sure how Lisa was going to be able to top herself after her first two books, but she did!! I love Faythe Reclaimed more than her first two in this series!!

Taylor was introduced to us in Pleasures Untold and we were left dangling as to what happened to her at the end of that book. Faythe Reclaimed picks up from that point and is told from three POVs - Taylor's (Faythe), Gabriel (Traveler) and Gabriel Past (Gabriel).

Taylor (Faythe) has no idea where she is and has lost all of her memor
Lindsay
I had such high hopes for this book. Before starting it, the blurb sounded amazing (and as a historian, I love fiction that takes a new spin on historical events) but the reality was, this book didn’t work for me.

Going back to Pleasures Unbound, I was not intrigued by Taylor and Gabriel. I had no desire to find out what happened to her. But, the blurb pulled me back in and I started this book. I was confused through a lot of it.

I didn’t like what happened to Gabriel. And the POVs of the 2 Gabr
JG
May 28, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm not a happy bunny, I was so looking forward to this book after loving the first two books in the Hanaford Park series but I just couldn't get into this story. I was so ready Gabriel and Taylor's story but this story just had too many dimensions to it that it was confusing and just not for me.

Lisa Sanchez's writing is still brilliant and her story telling out of this world so this is no reflection on her writing skills the story just didn't capture me.

Sharon
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
The first book was fabulous, the second a close lovely one, but this third just did NOT cut it.
I found myself skipping a big part because it just couldn't keep my attention.
I had big expectations,but they weren't met, a shame.
Luckely the first 2 books make up for the last one.
Deborah Sastroredjo
Christine Pajak
Jun 18, 2014
Jen
Aug 07, 2012
Lisa Sanchez is a California cheer mom taxiing her way through life, one car ride at a time. Along with chauffer, she sports several job titles, including, but not limited to: author, chef, seamstress, videographer, nurse, enforcer, and general slave to her three daughters.

The first two books in her Hanaford Park series (Eve Of Samhain, Pleasures Untold) are published with Omnific Publishing. She

Hanaford Park (3 books)
  • Eve of Samhain (Hanaford Park, #1)
  • Pleasures Untold (Hanaford Park, #2)

News & Interviews