Start by marking “I Ruined His Life” as Want to Read:
I Ruined His Life

I Ruined His Life

3.3  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Guilt and attraction make a strange blend...

On her first big case, young lawyer Bethany Draughen exposes shoddy workmanship done by a luxury home builder and forces a multimillion dollar settlement. The case establishes Beth's reputation - and ruins Caleb Marke's life.

That was three years ago. When by chance Beth sees Cale again at a deposition, he makes it quite clear
Published March 18th 2012 by Sanguibahd Press

To ask other readers questions about I Ruined His Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Ruined His Life

Anne OK
Shelves: 2012-reads
(Kindle Freebie)

A very short, sweet and fun-to-read novella. Revenge is sweet - especially when it begins with a double-dog-dare! As a new lawyer, she ruined his life . . . or so she thought. Three years later, he's back to save hers.

This is a charming "legal" romance that gave me an hour's worth of delight.
Delphina
Mar 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
My newest guilty pleasure, thanks to Kindle, is the short story/novella. I love to read short pieces to decide if I enjoy and author's style. I also love, love, love it when authors I love release a short story/novella during the time between book releases. It gives me my fix and makes the wait not seem quite so long. This was the case with I Ruined his Life. I have been waiting and waiting for the sequel to Give Me and L. K., as if knowing how utterly impatient I am, published this story.

This
Jul 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
First, if you didn't read the description, know that this is not a full-length book. It is a shorter novella. Given the fact that I'm extremely busy and don't get as much time to read as I would like, I appreciated the shorter format more than I expected to. I think I was able to finish reading this in just a couple of nights, reading only before bed. I thoroughly enjoyed the story line. I find myself wishing that L.K. would develop this into a full novel, though. There is so much more character ...more
Deborah Neil
Apr 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a great short story romance novella. I didn't know at tthe time it was a short story so I was disappointed that there wasn't more. This was a fun, light great read! I Gave I Ruined His Life by L.K Rigel 5 stars and am definetly going to read more of this authors work! @:)

Deborah Neil

Jessica Gibson
Mar 21, 2012 rated it really liked it
Such a fun easy read. I love L.K. Rigel, she never disappoints me, no matter what genre she's writing. I instantly liked Beth, she's a lawyer with a conscience who never forgot when she ruined someone's life. I wish this story had been longer, I want to know what happens next.
Maryalice
Apr 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love short stories. I get to read things I wouldn't normally read. I don't normally read love stories. I've read too many that are just mush. You Ruined my Life isn't like that. There is a real story that happens to have love in it.
Literary  Chanteuse
Mar 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
I liked the setting in the legal world and you really feel the heroine's moral conflict throughout. I did feel that the love interest came on a bit too strong too fast but it is a short story so there's no time to waste I guess. Otherwise a great story.
Jen
May 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, own, 2012
I really enjoyed this story but the end seemed rushed
Spoiledduchess
Mar 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
review to come
★Carri
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and unexpected story. Loved it! A nice, quick read.
Carrie
Jun 14, 2013
Donna
Nov 23, 2013
LK Rigel is the author of the Apocalypto series:
Space Junque, Spiderwork, and Firebird; and the Wyrd and Fae series: Give Me, Bride of Fae, Fever Mist, and A Glimmering Girl.

Her My Mr. Rochester (Jane Eyre Retold) a retelling of the Gothic novel set in a future utopia.

Her short story Slurp is included in Deadly Treats, an anthology edited by Anne Frasier from Nodin Press. Rigel's writing has also
More about L.K. Rigel...