Start by marking “The Cowboy Soldier's Sons (Callahan Cowboys, #8)” as Want to Read:
The Cowboy Soldier's Sons (Callahan Cowboys, #8)

The Cowboy Soldier's Sons (Callahan Cowboys #8)

Soldier. Cowboy. Father. Husband?

Hired to work the Callahan brothers' New Mexico spread, Shaman Phillips doesn't know what to do about the stunning blonde he finds on his porch…except haul her into his arms. Turns out Tempest Thornbury wants to share more than just the returning soldier's out-of-this-world kisses. She wants to have Shaman's baby!

Tempest came home to turn h
Paperback, Harlequin American Romance #1418, 224 pages
Published September 4th 2012 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy Soldier's Sons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy Soldier's Sons

Lisa (Fic Talk)

I hate it when the guy on the cover looks nothing like the way the way the main character is described.

I absolutely loathe it.

Shaman is supposed to be a war vet who is scarred and rugged . This guy is the complete opposite of that.

A total and complete misrepresentation.

This story had so much potential. It did. But then about halfway through it all fell apart. The characters hardly ever opened up to one another in the beginning and had seemed to be okay with their "it's all physical" rela
Stephanie Collins
Sep 02, 2012 Stephanie Collins rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this one but... just couldn't really love it.

When we first meet Tempest (Zora) we find a woman drawn to a man who isn't afraid to get down and busy with someone she has only physically known for maybe 30 minutes. I mean it was fast fast fast.... She's an actress who is back in her hometown to see a young fan who happens to be related by marriage to our hero. She's got baggage but is a nice person.

Shaman has issues of his own but when this gorgeous woman wants to bed him he does
Gretchen Fatouros
Sep 11, 2013 Gretchen Fatouros rated it liked it
This book is weird. I suspect the biggest problem is a proper editor - not for spelling, but consistency. One minute Shaman is the oldest, the next Gage is. Then when Tempest says she's having twins, the comment from the mom (also called Millicent by her kids, really?!?) is as if she didn't have twins!

The character of Tempest doesn't make sense because we mostly hear how Shaman is feeling. And so many of Tempest's actions don't make any sense!

Also, feels like we jumped into an already started bo
Rhonda
Sep 10, 2012 Rhonda rated it liked it
the Cowboy Soldiers Son by Tina Leonard
3 STARS

The Cowboy Soldiers Son is part of a series of books that I am not familar with so I felt a little lost just not knowing all the characters better.
Thier are a lot of love scenes in the beginning of the book.

Shaman Phillips has returned wounded from the war and now is working on a ranch out in New Mexico. He doesn't get to town to often. In fact he likes the peace and quiet.
Tempest Thornbury is a star and she came to the ranch to see Cat Shaman's nie
JJBMocha
Oct 21, 2012 JJBMocha rated it did not like it
Shelves: disappointing
I am very disappointed. The writing was poor, at the moments it seemed that I'm missing the pages. The characters didn't have any connection, there was nothing , no talk between them. We couldn't feel anything from writing, just told what they are thinking, doing. There are also contradictions in the story. I even went back to the previous book in the series and there is a huge difference in writing. I honestly don't think that this book should be published as it is right now, or I got a wrong c ...more
Hsiau Wei
Sep 01, 2012 Hsiau Wei rated it it was ok
This book tell the story of Shaman and Tempest who got involved the moment they met and as their relationship has started off pretty fast, there are just too many things that was pretty unclear. Communication seems to be one of the area that they are lack off. To be frank, it has a rather slow pacing story plot which as a reader, it was rather difficult for me to immersed myself into the story.
Kimberly Walter
May 01, 2012 Kimberly Walter rated it it was amazing
another awesome read by Tina Leonard. it was fun and quick witted. I definitely love the Callahans. I can't wait for more.
Camila
Sep 12, 2013 Camila rated it liked it
3.5
Bernie
Sep 15, 2015 Bernie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Cowboy Soldier's Sons review

The Cowboy Soldier's Sons , a romantic suspense, is the eighth book in the Callahan Cowboys series written by author Tina Leonard.
Wendy
Sep 10, 2013 Wendy rated it really liked it
Sweet, romantic, and amusing. The Cowboy Soldier's Sons is a light-hearted, easy-read romance novel.
Amanda Chalifoux
Apr 27, 2013 Amanda Chalifoux rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome such a good read.
Kristin
Oct 22, 2012 Kristin rated it it was ok
I had a hard time following this ine. I actually got lost a couple of times wondering, exactly how we got to certain parts. One minute Tempest wa there the next she was gone! I have read better!
Shawn
Shawn rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2013
Julie-ann
Julie-ann rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2015
Wafa
Wafa rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Dee
Dee rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2013
April
April rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2013
Brittany
Brittany rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2014
Cheri
Cheri rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Jessica Campbell
Jessica Campbell rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2015
Courtney Catherine
Courtney Catherine rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2017
heather wolkenhauer
heather wolkenhauer rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
May 15, 2013
Janis
Janis rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2014
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2014
Karen Machamer
Karen Machamer rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2013
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2015
blainead mc phillips
blainead mc phillips rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • The Comeback Cowboy
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #3)
  • Along Came Twins... (Tiny Miracles, #2)
  • Claiming His Royal Heir (Royal Rebels, #2; Billionaires and Babies, #18)
  • Remember Me, Cowboy
  • Ordinary Girl in a Tiara
  • Vacation with a Vampire...and Other Immortals (Wings in the Night #17.5)
  • Billionaire's Jet Set Babies (Billionaires and Babies, #20)
  • Betting on Texas (Welcome to Ramblewood #1)
  • The McKettrick Way (McKettricks, #9)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Tina Leonard has sold over 3.2 million copies of her books. She has made the New York Times, USA Today, Waldenbooks, Bookscan, and Ingrambook bestseller lists, and has written over seventy books and special projects. Her work has been published by Harlequin Books, Samhain Publishing, London Bridge, Diversion Books, and Random House ...more
More about Tina Leonard...

Callahan Cowboys (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • The Cowboy's Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Bonus Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #2)
  • The Bull Rider's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #3)
  • His Valentine Triplets (Callahan Cowboys, #4)
  • Cowboy Sam's Quadruplets (Callahan Cowboys, #5)
  • A Callahan Wedding (Callahan Cowboys, #6)
  • The Renegade Cowboy Returns (Callahan Cowboys, #7)/ Texas Lullaby (The Morgan Men, #1)
  • A Callahan Outlaw's Twins (Callahan Cowboys, #9)
  • His Callahan Bride's Baby (Callahan Cowboys, #10)
  • Branded by a Callahan (Callahan Cowboys, #11)