Start by marking “Forever a Stallion” as Want to Read:
Forever a Stallion

Forever a Stallion (The Stallions #6)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  122 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Phaedra Parrish's life takes a sudden turn when she discovers she's a member of the legendary Stallion clan. In Dallas to meet her newly found half brothers, the worldly photographer isn't looking for romance—or commitment. But self-made hotel tycoon Mason Boudreaux III won't take no for an answer. Under starry Texas skies, the dashing and debonair CEO is showing Phaedra w ...more
Published July 24th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Forever a Stallion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever a Stallion

Connie
Great story! Phaedra's mother just died and she's never met her father. But going through her mother's papers after the funeral, Phaedra discovers she has a huge secret family. But will they accept her or reject her? Lots of surprising suspense in this story!
Shawnette
Aug 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another GREAT storyline...Phaedra and Mason connection is quick, sexy and HEARTWARMING...their intimate encounters are quite SPICY...once again the full cast is LIVELY and engaging as usual...Deborah Fletcher Mello keeps me turning the pages with a SHOCKER for the Stallion brothers...and an UNEXPECTED bit of suspense...and as usual it's always FUN and entertaining catching up with those Stallions and their ever-growing circle of family/friends...and I'm so looking forward to the upcoming stories ...more
Naomi
Aug 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalleybooks
I received a copy of this book for review from Netgalley.

When I requested Forever A Stallion I had no idea it was book six in a series but I enjoyed reading it so much that I am definitely going to read the first five!!

The storyline is really good. The characters are very likeable & the sex scenes are rather HOT!

Once I started reading I couldn't stop & was finished within about three hours.

I would recommend Forever A Stallion to readers of romance, Erotica etc & you will not regret
Tia
I enjoyed learning about Thailand. The love scenes were smoking hot. Mason was an incredible character, strong, capable, alpha, and super sexy. I never tire of reading about large loving families and intelligent successful alpha males. This was an awesome read, very entertaining, educational and fast paced.

I'd like to thank Netgalley and Harlequin Kimani for the opportunity to read and review this book
Kim
Oct 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a great way to wrap up the Stallion clan. This book was filled with passion between Phaedra and Mason. They had quite a few hot and steamy love scenes. The family bond was super strong also. The Stallions really pulled together for Phaedra, and the Boudreaux's are a super strong unit as well. I can see the foundation being built for a spin off of the Boudreaux family, and with 9 siblings there are plenty of them to keep us entertained for a while.
Reshemah
Aug 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
"Another Great Stallion Story!". Forever a Stallion is another great book to add to the Stallion series! Deborah Fletcher Mello took it to another level with the shock of a lifetime for the Stallion brothers. It was really nice catching up with the rest of the family and you get introduced to another HUGE family that I can see is going to turn into another great series.
Samantha
While mourning the death of her mother, Phaedra Parrish discovers a shocking secret. Her mother had an affair with a man many years ago. Everything about her life has been a lie and now discovering that she might have four brothers is daunting but the truth is more alluring and Phaedra is determined to find out if she has a family.

Mason Boudreaux III is at the Stallion ranch for a wedding when he stumbles across a beauty woman who captures his attention. The sexy photograph instantly connects w
Stephanie Collins
Aug 02, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a quick read and interesting but some of the romance was a bit silly.

Phaedra has just learned that her mom was keeping a huge secret about her paternity. She finds out that she is the daughter of an affair that her mom had with a man who was married at the time but having some difficulties. She goes to Dallas to find out more about her half-siblings and discovers more than she could have ever imagined.

Mason has decided with the sale of his hotel empire that he needs to have the family h
Tracy
Aug 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is the first of a new series staring the Boudreaux family. Mason Boudreaux is the eldest of the family and a wealthy man who just sold a hotel empire to the Stallion family, one of whom is married to his sister Katrina. Phaedra Parrish just buried her mother and learned a huge secret. She had no idea that the man she though was her father wasn't. So she went to Dallas to see the supposed 1/2 brothers of hers. Needless to say this came as a shock to everyone. To find out if Phaedra was their ...more
Toni
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2012
I believe this is the sixth book in the series featuring the Stallion family and it reveals a loose end from an earlier book that reveals that the four brothers have a sister. Photographer Phaedra Parrish (say that 3 times fast) has just buried her mother and is coming to grips with her loss. While going through her mother's things, she finds a collection of diaries and journals that she didn't know existed, that includes an old photo of a man, John Stallion, that she doesn't recognize. After fi ...more
Hsiau Wei
Aug 16, 2012 rated it liked it
This book tell the story of Phaedra who learnt about her father's true identity upon the death of her mother and begin her journey to look for her stepbrothers. And it was there that she met Mason who seems to be attracted to her from the first moment where she focus her camera on him. Albeit that this book is from a romance genre, the story does not focus much on the relationship between Phaedra and Mason but rather on the peoples surrounding them. This is a quick read with minimal conflict but ...more
Deloris
Apr 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
This truly a nice ending to the Stallion series Phadra and Mason were a lovely couple to me they were a couple when they first laid eyes on each other. The chemistry between was special from the beginning. The Stallion brothers were nice to her from the beginning I liked that too. I look forward to reading about Mason's family I am sure I will enjoy it just as much.
Livia
Jul 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
A good addition to the Stallion Family series that centers on the Stallion men acquiring a half sister name Phaedra Parrish. Phaedra falls in love with Mason Boudreaux (last featured in SEDUCED BY A STALLION,) but the road to HEA takes a few twist and turns. FOREVER A STALLION is a fast pace read that holds the readers attention from beginning to end.
Cleo
Feb 09, 2013 added it
How this book end i am hoping that a reunion or the wedding of Pharedra & Mason will be in the final book to complete this series...It was good though... just thought that Pharedra could've spend more time with the Entire family including Aunt Juanita..
Veronica
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Strong Family Love

Forever a Stallion is another good read about the rich Stallion Family. The storyline of both the Stallion & Beaudoux families unite in this amazing read.. The power of a family not easily broken, will have the reader turning the pages to the very end..
Toni
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Stallion and Boudreaux families are growing, love it. Phaedra is a welcome addition to the Stallion men.
Brenda
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Deborah did it again!! Gotta love those Stallions! This was a great read..
Nikita Isaac
Carla Blakemore Buchanan
Sep 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Case for Seduction
  • Surrender to a Donovan (The Donovans #8)
  • Pleasure Rush  (New York Sabers Football, #4)
  • These Arms of Mine
  • Just One Taste (The Buchanans of Alaska, #2; Coles Family, #4)
  • Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)
  • Sultry Nights
  • Recipe for Desire
  • Island for Two: Hawaii Magic\Fiji Fantasy (Kimani Romance)
  • Platinum Promises
  • A Christmas Affair
  • Private Arrangements (Forged of Steele, #10)
  • Sweet Silver Bells
  • With Every Breath

For Deborah Fletcher Mello, writing is as necessary as breathing and she firmly believes that if she could not write she would cease to exist. Her first novel, TAKE ME TO HEART, earned her a 2004 Romance Slam Jam nomination for Best New Author. In 2005 she received Book of the Year and Favorite Heroine nominations for her novel THE RIGHT SIDE OF LOVE. In 2008, Deborah won the Romantic Times Review
More about Deborah Fletcher Mello...

The Stallions (7 books)
  • To Love A Stallion
  • Tame A Wild Stallion
  • Lost in a Stallion's Arms
  • Promises to a Stallion
  • Seduced by a Stallion
  • My Stallion Heart (The Stallions series Book 7)