Start by marking “The Good, the Bad and the Wild” as Want to Read:
The Good, the Bad and the Wild

The Good, the Bad and the Wild (Brothers & Sisters #3)

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  164 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
Nick Delisantro is famous—for his scripts, for his looks and above all for his ruthless bad-boy charm. Eva, on the other hand, has spent her life being an overlooked wallflower! Now she has to meet with Mr. Tall, Dark and Brooding or her only chance of promotion is over.…Nick can't stop staring at the mysterious, blushing girl who's dressed like a vixen but frozen under hi ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published July 3rd 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Good, the Bad and the Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Good, the Bad and the Wild

RLA
Feb 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The heroine Eva is nervously waiting for the hero Nick to arrive so she will finally be able to talk to him. Eva works for an ancestry research company, and has tracked down Nick as the grandson of a very important client. But as soon as Nick arrives and they see each other, all of Eva's planned introduction flies out of her head. Nick is more than a little intrigued by Eva, and they end up spending a very passionate night together. However, Nick throws her out the next morning after discovering ...more
Saly
This is the brother's story(sequel to Cupcakes and Killer Heels), the now famous Hollywood scriptwriter who acted out once he learnt his real paternity and ran away from home at 16, never going back even when his sister called him up to tell him that their dad was dying. The hero was selfish I felt and he even calls himself that, he was too ashamed to face his family again so just wrote them off, going about his life, then he sees the heroine and seduces her and even when he learns she is a virg ...more
Doris O'Connor
Feb 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heidi delivers another great read and a hero to die for. Am full of a cold, and can't quite string a coherent review together, but this book did cheer me up beautifully. I especially liked the epilogue, where me meet Ruby and Callum again, H/H from the excellent Cupcakes and Killer Heels.

Ruby is Nick's estranged sister, and it was a heart-warming little glimpse in the future. I really appreciate those little touches, and it was lovely to see them again.

Nick is brooding and tortured, and quite t
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

Brilliant!!! I’m not just saying this because I’m a huge fan of Heidi’s writing.“The Good, the Bad and the Wild” was truly sensational! Passionate and Steamy!

With a flawed Bad boy Hero and a goody two shoes heroine the spark were bound to fly, and boy did these two ever start a blaze…. Nick Delisantro was just De-licious with his abrasive yet caring bad boy personality and Eva was just adorable.

Eva and Nick’s journey of self discovery was poignant to read
Natalija
Jul 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The story itself was quite unique & kept my interest till the last page. It was fast paced & the character development seemed very natural and unforced. The relationship between Nick & Eva was very emotional and steamy. Ms. Rice always does a great job creating the chemistry, therefore love scenes were rather titillating.

As far as characters go, it has been a long time since I read a book with so dissimilar & peculiar heroes. I liked that despite the
Diah Didi
I won this book from goodreads first-reads giveaway... I was so surprised, happy, and excited because it's the very first book I won from a giveaway.
It's also my very first of Heidi Rice, and me loved it! Although I kind of wondered, if Eva was so unnoticed, why all of the sudden Mick, of all men, noticed her?
Anyway, what I loved about this book (or at least parts where I grinned widely):
- When Nick kept (trying) to say 'Nick' every time some people said, 'Niccolo'.
- When Nick caught Eva readi
Dalia
Feb 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a FABULOUS read that kept me hooked from the first page & kept me smiling all the time even in the most emotional & intense moments.
I loved everything about this book : great storyline, perfect writting, deep emotions on many levels, sizzling attraction,
witty banter, great dialogue, laugh-out-loud moments, likeable characters - a "nice" bad boy & an innocent but strong h - both h/H POV revealing
the characters inner thoughts making them more human in all their flawed perfecti
Tia
Feb 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nick had things go bad for him most of his life. His father wasn't his biological father, so that means his mother had an affair while married. Then once his mother died and his father for all intensive purposes except biological told him the truth. Nick felt horrible and at the age of fourteen walked out on him and his younger sister.

Then Eva comes along and gives him her virginity but what Nick doesn't know is Eva is working for his biological grandfather. After complication and more complicat
Jenny
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the raw passion, the intense chemistry and the deep connection the characters shared. They were protective of each other, loved each other and in the end they healed each other. What a beautiful love story!
Vashti
I loved this book.It moved along at a brisk pace and I enjoyed both H/h for once!.
Sapheron
Nice read. I'll have to check out more from Heidi Rice.
Tali
The Good, the Bad and the Wild is the story of Eva, who work for an heir hunter company, and Nick, a screen writer, whose grandfather is looking to find him and hires Eva's company to do so. Naturally, Eva is wildly attracted to Nick and sleeps with him before she has the chance to confess who she is and why she has a folder in her bag with his name of it, and Nick isn't best pleased. However, when Nick does make contact with his grandfather, he decides that he wants Eva along side him all the w ...more
Sofia Lazaridou
Aug 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story of the book was good but I didn't have the usual emotional connection I have with the characters of a book and that's the reason I didn't even considered to rated this book with 5 stars.
The story was nice but the epilogue was all the money(I not sure that's a phrase you can use when you are writing english but we say that in Greece so I will use it).The summaryNick is a heir to some royality from Italy and it's Eva's job to track him down and deliver him the news.She finds me in a gall
Libby Mercer
May 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heidi Rice has done it again. The Good, the Bad and the Wild is a beautifully written romance. At the beginning, the leading characters' roles are clear: Eva is a good girl and Nick is a bad boy. But as the story unfolds, Eva's wild side comes out (there are some seriously scalding sex scenes!) and it turns out that Nick isn't so bad after all. In particular, the scenes with his grandfather really endear him to the reader. A thoroughly enjoyable read packed with emotion and a few strategically p ...more
Lenore Kosinski
Apr 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
I've always enjoyed Heidi Rice books...generally very fun characters that have a bit of depth....great witty dialogue....and of course the steaminess. This book was no exception. I thought Eva was just friggin adorable...I felt for her shyness and loved that sass and spunk and watching her grow. Nick wasn't too bad as a rebel...I tend to find those characters frustrating, but for some reason Nick didn't go over that line for me. I couldn't always understand how he came to be who he was...Ms Rice ...more
Anna Cleary
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. It has all the upbeat energy and charm I've come to expect from Heidi's writing. It's sexy, honest and emotional, with characters so vividly drawn you feel you know them. I couldn't stop reading to see how that sulky, sinful Nick reconciled the hurt, angry boy he'd been with the man he'd become. Eva was a delightful heroine, so beautifully written I sank straight into her shoes and suffered every one of her pangs and pains with her. (Thank goodness she changed out of those five ...more
3meg
Aug 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Really enjoyed this book but I just didn’t click for me. I loved Eva and Nick was just ok…which is always disappointing when I really wanted a 5 star H for Eva. I loved the dialogue and Eva’s character development but Nick just kind of fell flat for me at every turn. I even liked the Great Grandpa more than Nick. Nick was not a bad hero just nothing special and certainly not special enough to Eva and I think that is what kept this book from getting 4 stars from me.
Tonya Warner
Jul 14, 2012 rated it liked it
A nice, light, easy story.

Eva Redmond has waited 24 years to break out of the quiet, peaceful, even dull life she has always lived. Meeting Nick Delisantro in person makes all her past daydreams of romance pale in comparison.

Nick might have made a success of his life, but he has shadows and secrets that he would rather not acknowledge. not even to himself. Having the unexperienced, but passionate Eva set his world on end, he has to finally accept himself, or lose her forever.
Roanne
Eva is a pleaser to everyone but herself - so when she meets Nick, you can only imsgine thst her life is turned upside down, in a good, bad and wild way.

Heidi Rice writes amazingly as always and I read this book, like my life depended on it.

I must say, it wasn't my favourite of her work but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Melissa Maxwell
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the book so much and I am so happy to have read this after Cupcakes and Killer Heels. I loved Nick and Eva and their relationship. It developed similarly to Ruby and Callum's story (story told in Cupcakes and Killer Heels) but you got more into his background than hers. I loved the development but want more from her concerning the side characters.
Amanda
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i rarely give five stars to a story, but this was a perfect original injection of life into a series that can so often fall prone to cliche. rice's characters arent fluffy or overly drmatic. theyre so well developed thay seem...dare i say it....REAL.
A realistic passionate virgin love scene is no mean feat, i couldnt put the book down. excellent story, more of these please!
Julie Rodriguez
Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, won
I won this book on good reads.I highly recommend this book. I enjoyed it so much. This is my first book by Heidi Rice, but now I will be getting her others soon. It keep me interested, good story line and well written. Loved it.
susan murray
Feb 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really enjoyed this story about nick a playboy a eva a virgin and very inexperienced in matters of the heart.I liked the way the tables turn in favour of eva and bad boy makes good.Plot very good a brilliant book for romance readers.
Lupita Figueroa BookLoverRomantic
Good novel! Plenty of sex as all novels that I've read of Heidi Rice! I enjoy it very much.
Jacquie
Feb 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A terrific story of a family found, tear-jerker!
Leisa Prater
Mar 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an awesome book......loved the way Eva stood up for herself...and just loved Nick...Very nice sexy story....will go on my keeper shelf.....Thank you!!!!
J.R. Newell
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was ok
This book might be closer to a 2.5 than a simple 2 stars. Heidi Rice is a good writer -- I liked the pacing of the story even if I wasn't a huge fan of the story itself. The reason why was the hero. He was a complete jerk. First, there was the BIG MISUNDERSTANDING where he jumps to all the wrong conclusions about the heroine and drives her away. Then later in the story, because he has the emotional maturity of a rock, he runs away after he reveals his painful childhood to the heroine. He doesn't ...more
Trudy Miner
Eva Redmond has flown to San Francisco to get Nick Delisantro to agree to visit his grandfather. At a gallery opening she meets him, rides off with him on his motorcycle and spends the night with him. Unable to tell him just why she's there, Nick still is furious when he unwittingly discovers her paperwork in her purse. Finally, she's forced to go with him to Tuscany to meet the man who claims to be his grandfather and Nick continues to finagle her cooperation. Can this lead to something more?

I
Pam
I just did not care some of the wording. It is hard to explain but the language did not always flow. I wanted to like hero the hero but his point of view did not work for me and i normally like that. The story was good though heroine was likable.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: How To Flirt In Italian
Category: Classic Romance
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Challenging Dante (A Bride For A Billionaire #4)
  • A Night of Living Dangerously
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • Waking Up in the Wrong Bed
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper  (At His Service, #1)
  • Mistaken Identity
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • Imprisoned by a Vow
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
My name's Heidi Rice, I'm a USA Today Bestselling author. I'm married with two teenage sons (which gives me rather too much of an insight into the male psyche!). I also work as a film journalist and I was born in Notting Hill in West London (before it became as chi-chi as it is in the film starring Hugh Grant!) and I now live in Islington in North London - a stone's throw away from where they shot ...more
More about Heidi Rice...

Brothers & Sisters (6 books)
  • Surf, Sea And A Sexy Stranger (Modern Heat) (Brothers & Sisters, #1)
  • Cupcakes and Killer Heels (Brothers & Sisters, #2)
  • One Night, So Pregnant! (Brothers & Sisters, #4)
  • Too Close for Comfort (Brothers & Sisters, #5)
  • Beach Bar Baby