Start by marking “Bullseye” as Want to Read:
Bullseye

Bullseye (Falsely Accused #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  56 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Found cowering and covered in blood, Karina Guerrero's fourteen-year-old brother is accused of a crime that she's certain he didn't commit.Only one man can help Karina prove the boy's innocence. Private investigator Mason Sinclair knows firsthand what it's like to be framed. But the former cop, now committed to helping the falsely accused, is clearly uneasy being back in A ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 288 pages
Published July 3rd 2012 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Bullseye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bullseye

June
Jul 28, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great story by Virginia Smith. This was one that kept me on my toes the entire time. Usually I can pick out the bad guys fairly early, but this one kept changing my mind for me. Just when I thought I had it figured out something would happen that made me doubt my thinking. Loved getting to see Brent again from the Vegas book and all his "late hour" involvement. He's a character.
Melenia
Decent read. It was an unintentional reread from my before goodreads days, but I still enjoyed it. Makes me want to read the other two books in the series.
Cathy Beckett
Actually a 3.5 rating. I liked this story better than Dangerous Impostor. It seemed to flow much better. I have to admit that I like Mason a lot. I liked him as the sidekick in DI. Want to see what Ms. Smith comes up with for Caleb. I think Karina needed a little work though. She was just way too trusting which made her gullible.
Judine Brey
I enjoyed watching Mason rekindle his relationship with Karina, especially since her younger brother was the impetus. However, the fact that Mason was so completely off the mark with his assessment of his former partner didn't ring true.
Jul 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good heart pounder!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Falsely Accused
Category: Inspirational Romance
Vivian
Sep 10, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too much history to try to put together. Not a strong "faith" thread-more an after thought.
Nina
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man, what a great book, tons of action, great characters, a must read!!
John Hanscom
May 23, 2012 rated it liked it
3 1/2. Exciting if pretty typical. It left unresolved how drugs got int the system of a non-user.
Harlequin Books
Jun 22, 2015
Rebecca
Oct 01, 2012
Kim
This was a good book to read.
Shirley Courtney
Dec 05, 2012
Conni
Jun 28, 2012
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Aug 21, 2015 05:05PM
VIRGINIA SMITH is the bestselling author of thirty-one novels (and counting!), an illustrated children’s book, and over fifty articles and short stories. An avid reader with eclectic tastes in fiction, Ginny writes in a variety of styles, from lighthearted relationship stories to breath-snatching suspense. Her books have been finalists in many prestigious awards, and two of her novels received the ...more
More about Virginia Smith...

Falsely Accused (3 books)
  • Dangerous Impostor (Falsely Accused #1)
  • Prime Suspect (Falsely Accused #3)