Start by marking “Dramatic Pause (Commerical Breaks #3)” as Want to Read:
Dramatic Pause (Commerical Breaks #3)

Dramatic Pause (Commercial Breaks #3)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  80 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Will commercial fame crush a tween’s hopes of serious stardom?

Isabel Marak Flores has appeared in dozens of independent films and recently received glowing reviews for her role in a small Off-Broadway show. When an agent sees her on stage and suggests she go out for some commercial work, Isabel declines. How can a serious actress appear in television commercials for cupca
Published November 27th 2012 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Dramatic Pause, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dramatic Pause

Anna
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Xing Zhi
Apparently I read this before and forgot until I was about a quarter way through~ at least now I know it's clean :D
Justin
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dramatic Pause is the final installment in the Commercial Breaks series. This has been a really fun series to read, and I am really glad that Dramatic Pause delivered just as well as the rest of the series. I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this in one of my other reviews of the series, but the authors knowledge of the world he is talking about really help to make for a believable and enjoyable read.

This final book isn't all that different from the rest, but it is still a fun story. It involves s
Kayla Chiu
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was amazing and I bet lots of girls would love this book too. It's about a serious actress who started doing commercials as a part time job to pay for her school tuition. When she started auditioning and got a spot, all that changed her life. Isabel started to realized everything doesn't have to be perfect and serious. It can be silly and fun playing a part. Isabel also made new friends that were also trying out for the parts and they gave her tips. On page 94, it said," Brit ...more
Becky
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, ya
I received this book to review for Goodreads, and I was surprised by how much I liked it. It's the third book in a middle grade reader series, but you don't have to read the first two books in order to understand the plot.

It's a lighthearted look at a girl trying to make it as a serious actress, while doing a commercial for overseas that might fund her education. It's quirky and cute.
Hui Ying
May 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I actually read this book first, not realising it was part of a series. I didn't need to go and borrow the other books from the library to understand what it was about.

It was an enjoyable book to read and I am definitely going to find the other parts of the series to have a full, comprehensive view of it all.
Grace
Jan 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a light story with fun characters and a great yet easy to follow storyline. I love how the characters from other stories in this series were incorporated into this story, and if there ever is a book 4, I would definitely read it.
Meredith
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle
Only one criticism for this latest installment in this most-fun series - where's the recipe for coconut puffs?
But seriously, I continue to love this series for the sweet, plucky characters and the humor inherent in the commercial-acting scene. I laughed out loud at the proud bananas.
Jieun
Feb 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dramatic-pause
Dramatic Pause is a really exciting book to read. Almost every chapter leaves you with a question such as "What's going to happen now?" or "Why did that happen?" It has it funny moments where you have no choice but to laugh. I truly do recommend this book to you! Thank you~!
소피아
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb, unbelievable story, I like it. I like the story because this story says about a girl called Isabel Marak Flores who was a serious actress. After that, she was being called up to a
Mary
Dec 01, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review to come.
Colette
Feb 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun MG series closer.
Kim
Aug 07, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This one didn't hold my attention.
PWRL
Mar 20, 2014
Zoe Larkin
Feb 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Fortress of Mist (Merlin's Immortals, #2)
  • Blue White Red
  • Monkey King: Birth of the Stone Monkey
  • Secret Society of Happy People's Thirty One Types of Happiness Guide
  • Shadow Breakers
  • The Odd Squad Zero Tolerance
  • Rules for Riders
  • Fake Me a Match
  • The Day is a White Tablet
  • Lennon's Jinx (Lennon's Girls, #1)
  • Jump Cut (Spencer #1; Seven #3)
  • Frozen Solid (Hallie Leland, #2)
  • Money Run (Ashley Arthur, #1)
  • The Fourth Stall Part III (The Fourth Stall, #3)
  • Circle of Silence (WiHi, #2)
  • Say No to Sparkles
  • Absent
  • The Cup and the Crown (Silver Bowl, #2)

Commercial Breaks (3 books)
  • Famous for Thirty Seconds (Commercial Breaks #1)
  • Picture Perfect (Commercial Breaks, #2)