Start by marking “Jericho Junction (Mark of Lycos, #3)” as Want to Read:
Jericho Junction (Mark of Lycos, #3)

Jericho Junction

(Mark of Lycos #3)

A cat, a demon, and a bear. Oh my.

Jericho Dark Walker is a Bear, a creature born to assume the form of man or animal. He’s second in command to the mixed group of shifters living in the Great Forest. For years it’s been his dream to see his clan reintroduced to the land of their ancestors. But now that he’s back he finds himself restless, unable to find joy in even the sim
Published March 12th 2012 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Jericho Junction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jericho Junction

Tifferz
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars, 4 Flames
This new peace that the Great Clan is experiencing is making Jericho restless. He would like nothing more than to start fights and satisfy his lust. Too bad the clan’s females no longer hold interest and everybody is all too happy. It is just his unfortunate luck that evil comes knocking at the clan’s door and he sets on a mission to stop it. He just never realized he would meet up with mates he did not ask for on the way.

This is the third book in the Mark of Lycos series and it
Natosha Wilson
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I do not care what others opinions of this series is because it would not deter my opinion of the series, which is that I really love it. And his book in the series is no different. I loved it too.

This book did not let me down as in following the others in the series with having so much action, steamy comings together, one or more mate fighting against their destiny because they think they no better, and last but not least,,,,, love.

Jericho is bored with all the peace that has happened since the
E.A. Turley
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jericho Junction (Mark of Lycos Book 3) by Marie Harte.

Now that Peace has fallen over the great forest there isn't much for beta Jericho Darkwalker to do. He's bored to death of doing nothing. So when the forest is once again assaulted by dark magic that attacks the shifters in it, he's only too happy to volunteer to go and work with Anson's new pack, the Athmae, to find out who is responsible for the many bodies left mauled around the forest. In both theirs and the Athmae's kingdoms.
Jericho is
Andrea Goodell
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book three, I have read two and now three. Never one. I would suggest reading two before this one. Lots of lead up to this and through out overlap.

Also, as the blurb suggests, this is a MFM not just MM. We most definitely have a female parts mixed in. Not sure how you would tag it? first, MM then MFM?

This is a story about clans, shifters all trying to fight the fight and figure out what evil is killing the populous. But as they dig deeper into this they soon realize that a prophecy is be
Lynnette Hartwig
This book was great and I loved how the author put a cat, demon and bear together that was absolutely amazing. I love most shifter books and the author was able to put this one in my favorite column. I mean when you can have a group of shifters that share everything (and I mean everything) and an author that really knows just what to write, what more can you want. This book was clearly a mix of super-hot shifters and demons. I loved how the author was able to build a domain of exciting character ...more
Pr!ya
Jun 02, 2017
Kristina Pope
Dec 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http: ...more

Mark of Lycos (3 books)
  • Enemy Red (Mark of Lycos, #1)
  • Wolf Wanted (Mark of Lycos, #2)