Start by marking “Little Red Riding Crop (The Original Sinners, #0.4)” as Want to Read:
Little Red Riding Crop (The Original Sinners, #0.4)

Little Red Riding Crop

(The Original Sinners 0.4)

BDSM erotica writer Tiffany Reisz fractures the famous Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale in this sexy short story, a free prequel to THE SIREN (Mira Books, August 2012).

Mistress Nora needs a vacation. She might be the one flogging the clients, but Kingsley, her sexy French boss, is the real sadist who rarely gives her a day off. They strike a backseat deal: Nora gets one m
Published August 16th 2012 by Mills & Boon Spice

Bared to You by Sylvia DayReflected in You by Sylvia DayGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardThe Siren by Tiffany ReiszGabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard
Smut for the Smart
1,492 books — 2,047 voters
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesDark Lover by J.R. Ward
Best Kinky Fuckery Books
1,107 books — 1,527 voters

More lists with this book...

Stacia (the 2010 club)
Love the series and appreciate the author taking the time to write freebie side stories.

But...yeah. I was unimpressed with this one. It was basically a short little sex romp with Nora...I feel like I could have just skipped it and not missed anything.

BIG SHOCKER : Nora gets it on with yet another man who is completely wowed by her. Good lord, does this woman poop rainbows?
A short, funny, and very sexy novella in Tiffany Reisz's amazing Original Sinners series. It falls in the series as #0.4, a prequel to The Siren. Characters featured include Nora, Kingsley, and Brad (the competition in the lucrative world of kink). This short story is offered to fans for free so take a brain break and have some fun!

My favorite quote:
“If I let you in, will you promise not to break anything...or anyone?”Nora spun the crop one more time. “Nope.”

Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 the Big Brad Wolfe Rocked Little Red Riding Crop's World!!

WOWZA....Brad and Nora sizzled off my Kindle screen as I read this. I would love to see more of the Big Brad Wolfe with Nora!! On to Angel!!
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
A very well written sinners, short story.....

Nora wants Kinglsey to give her a break and to earn her holiday she has a task. Her challenge..... should she choose to accept it....at her own risk, is to enter rival club Black Forest and sort out a little problem for Kingsley.....

She needs to speak to the, "...mysterious Dame who no one ever saw but everyone had heard of."

Only one man stood in her way......the

He's very large, with muscles on his muscles, handsome and very, very, sexy.... anothe
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jun 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
An intense, HOT, but way to short, "fairy tale" with an erotic twist, where we get more of Nora's back story.

Again, this one should be read after 'The Siren'.

Nora hasn't had a break in months, working for Kingsley, who doesn't know the meaning of time-off. In order to get a much deserved break she is asked by him to go to his rival's establishment and find out who the owner is as she,'The Dame', is stealing all his staff. When Nora knocks on the door of 'The Black Forest' she is greeted by Brad
~ Becs ~
May 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a short story taking place before the events of The Siren and before Nora even meets Wes.

Nora is working as a Dominatrix for that wicked Frenchman Kingsley "have you ever had sex in the back of a Rolls Royce" Edge. She's been working too hard and has punished a wealthy client a little too severely and has been arrested. Kingsley gets her out of the police station and she demands a break. He allows it only if she can infiltrate a rival BDSM club and meet their head honcho.

So, Nora gets in
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
May 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Great lunchtime read! I'm lost in the world of Original Sinners. Happily. Want more Brad!
Mimi

A fun little romp and glimpse into the world of professional BDSM, told from the POV of a sassy dominatrix.

I'm currently in the middle of a slow-burning, fairytale-based fantasy series (Blackthorn & Grim by Juliet Marillier) that I like and plan on finishing (sometime this century), but it is with great effort and perseverance that I'm pushing on because the incredibly slow pacing is getting to me. Perhaps tackling all three books in the series back-to-back wasn't a good idea afte
Jessi
Short, sweet, and very very hot :)
Selene
BDSM-themed stories are usually hokey for me but this author has converted me! Favorite line by Nora?

Typical sadist—arrogant, superior, and casually brutal. They really were her favorite men.

Enjoyed!
Steph
Jun 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of "The Original Sinners" series
Little Red Riding Crop takes place approximately two years before THE SIREN; it stars Nora, Kingsley, and Brad, a Dom I'd like to read more about.

Nora's knackered and Kingsley needs a favor. The Dame, owner of a rival BDSM club, has been snagging his employees and he wants Nora to go investigate. Her reward for doing so - a month off and a trip to Europe.

Grab this and other prequels on Tiffany's website:

Tiffany offers several free short stories set in the world of The Originial Sinners. Each
Rhonda
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Where the hell has Tiffany Reisz been all my life??!!

Take brilliant writing and pair it with awesome characterization and you get this wickedly clever take on Little Red Riding Hood Starring Nora Sutherland!! I even learned some new things about Kingsley, whom I adore!

This is a short story that takes place 2 years before The Siren, however I still recommend reading The Siren first.

Here is a just one of my favorite quotes: (there were several)

“Well then…” Nora took a step back and tapped her ch
Mindy (Naughty Book Snitch)
BUY THE BOOK It's FREE

I really liked this. I had read the first book in this series years ago. I think I should pick it back up and reread the first book. I really enjoy this authors writing style.

description

"You're Beautiful."
And you're huge and handsome. You don't see me going around getting all personal with your face."
"Would you like to get personal with my face?"

BUY THE BOOK It's FREE

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS
Candace
This was a quick, steamy little short-story. In exchange for a month off of work, Nora must check out another BDSM club for Kingsley that keeps stealing away his staff. To secure the meeting she needs with The Dame, the mysterious owner of the club, Domme Nora must submit to the sexy Dom, Brad. Returning to the role of a submissive, Nora finds the satisfaction she'd been missing in her demanding work schedule.

This was a quick read of only about 40 pages. It should probably be read after 'The Si
Pam
Apr 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Pam by: Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
4 deliciously short stars
"“My... what a big smile you have,” Nora said, trying to rein in her own idiotic grin. Brad grabbed her by the arm, pulled her into the club, and slipped his hand under her skirt. One kiss on the lips turned into another and another. “Why...” he whispered as his mouth trailed down her body, “all the better to eat you with.”

[image error]

I am seriously loving all of her sexcapades, they are delciously sexy and naughty!
Rain ~miss kinky knickers~
Apr 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, bdsm
Short... too short. But, hot damn! Love it.
Mariana
3,5 stars

photo goodidioticsmile_zps90bf0bfc.gif

I have never read BDSM before. No dark erotica. Only fluffy, HEA stuff. This is an attempt to evade my comfort zone and read the reportedly amazing series that is "The Original Sinners".

Since I didn't want to get in over my head, I decided to read one of Tiffany Reisz's short stories to see if I would be able to handle "The Siren".

I have to say, I was expecting worse. There were no pears of anguish or anything resembling medieval torture devices. It was surprisingly normal. A little wh
Nina ~ Social Butterfly PR
I loved this little story of Nora with her little red riding crop and the Big Brad Wolf. Once again Tiffacy Reisz tells an amazing story spun off a children's fairy tail - but this version is not rated G.

(view spoiler)
AJ
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, novella, steamy
Another day in the life of the extraordinary Nora Sutherlin!

Set approximately two years before The Siren, this is a brief little glance into Nora’s life as a Dominatrix – but showing us her switch side - as she is sent in to explore a rival BDSM club and encounters the exceedingly sexy ‘Big Brad Wolfe’ and the two of them share a banter-filled and blisteringly hot encounter.

With no real impact on the rest of the series, and a very welcome bit of Kingsley time, this is a great little filler if y
Sibylla Matilde
Jul 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love Nora...and Big Brad Wolfe....Mmmmmmmm!. Seriously! This is a great short story, and a free download on Tiffany Reisz's site.... http://tiffanyreisz.com/storytime/fre...

Big Brad Wolfe visual.... ***wipes drool***
Kelly
Jun 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, novella, bdsm
Pretty hot.Interesting erotic twist on the fairy tale. Hope to find more by this writer.

On a side note: I'd like to thank my friend Michele for helping me download it!
Laci
Mar 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I just love Nora and everything Tiffany Reisz writes. Excellent short story.
Barbara
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Love these short stories!
Awesome! :D
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*
Dec 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Nora, you bitch! You made me think you were coming to Europe... Anyway, pls reconsider the idea once you are done with Big Brad Wolfe :)
Princess under cover
Interesting... One error tho. Very short novella. Don't know if I want to read more. Probably would if I'm in the mood.

Just not in it right now.
PJ
I absolutely loved this tiny peek up Nora's red cloak. There's this melancholy that Tiffany Reisz breathes into her characters. These Doms and Dommes are well-paid and living out there fantasies to beat the shit out of those who pay very well to be beaten. But at the same time there's a loneliness that Ms Reisz captures without it being whingeing and it's natural they'd want a break, no? And because of this we allow these characters to willingly climb onto the St. Andrew's cross residing in our ...more
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
21586009_10156110603266490_1165820739_n

21585976_10156110603106490_792875033_n

The first time I read this novella I liked it but I didn't love it like I do now after re-reading it and I knwo why was that... Soren!

You'll wonder why if this novella is all about Nora and one mission for Kingsley... But it's all about Nora missing Soren even if she doesn't wanna admit it, not much anyway.

----

I found the perfect Kingsley

photo 8E4A5C93-E230-442B-814D-41A28C940561_zpsblzs3tyk.jpg
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This was unexpected and highly arousing. Where do I find this Black Forest? And I'd love to have the Big Brad Wolfe eat me. Mmm hmmm. This is a tasty free morsel from the talented Ms. Reisz. The "big reveal" is no surprise. Still, the build up of sexy scene and how Ms. Reisz creates her Doms... I shiver in delight. It would be so lovely to have a real life Dom like in the books Ms. Reisz writes. Instead, they are just a delicious fantasy for me. Recommended to kinky readers who enjoy a bit of fl ...more
krissi
Tiffany Reisz never disappoints me!

i'm so glad i was finally able to squeeze in some of the "extra" stories in The Original Sinners series....and to have the author offer it for free is the cherry on the top.

i love the additional insight into Nora's sassiness and to see how she developed as she was "coming up" with Kingsley.

another 5-star read from Ms. Reisz!
Brenna
Quick, short story... another day at the office for Nora Sutherlin. Full of Little Red Riding Hood references and all...

"My... what a big smile you have," Nora said trying to rein in her own idiotic grin.
"Why..." he whispered as his mouth trailed down her body, "all the better to eat you with."
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
  • Safeword Quinacridone (Safeword, #5)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Unleashed (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #2)
  • Brie Practices Her Oral Skills (Submissive Training Center, #5)
  • Submission (The Plume, #1)
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • Submissive Fairy Tales
  • Finding Eden (Eden, #2)
  • Serving Him
  • The Finest Line (The Line Trilogy, #1)
  • Board Resolution (Knights of the Board Room, #1)
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • Dark Secret Love (A Story of Submission, #1)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 4 (Dark Soul, #4)
Tiffany Reisz is the USA Today-bestselling author of the Romance Writers of America RITA®-winning Original Sinners series from Harlequin's Mira Books.

Born in Owensboro, Kentucky, Tiffany graduated from Centre College with a B.A. in English. She began her writing career while a student at Wilmore, Kentucky's Asbury Theological Seminary. After leaving seminary to focus on her fiction, she wrote The

The Original Sinners (10 books)
  • The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1)
  • The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)
  • The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • The Saint (The Original Sinners, #5)
  • The King (The Original Sinners, #6)
  • The Virgin (The Original Sinners, #7)
  • The Queen (The Original Sinners, #8)
  • The Chateau (The Original Sinners, #9)
  • Picture Perfect Cowboy (The Original Sinners, #10)