Start by marking “En territorio salvaje (Los gatos guerreros: Los cuatro clanes, #1)” as Want to Read:
En territorio salvaje (Los gatos guerreros: Los cuatro clanes, #1)

En territorio salvaje

(Warriors #1)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  65,824 ratings  ·  5,191 reviews
Durante generaciones, cuatro clanes de gatos salvajes se han dividido el territorio del bosque según las leyes de sus belicosos antecesores. Ahora, sin embargo, los gatos del Clan del Trueno se ven amenazados por el creciente poder del Clan de la Sombra, y cuando algunos de sus nobles guerreros mueren en extrañas circunstancias, la supervivencia del grupo corre peligro. Pe ...more
Published March 2012 by Salamandra S.A (first published January 9th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about En territorio salvaje, please sign up.
Kimberly Not at all. There's no such thing as "girl books" or "boy books." If you like it, read it.
Catrina There are six books in each little series, you should read the books starting from the original series, then new prophecy, power of three, omen of the…moreThere are six books in each little series, you should read the books starting from the original series, then new prophecy, power of three, omen of the stars, and dawn of the clans. As advise from my own mistake, do not read cats of the clans until you've finished pretty much all of them. :) I got so many spoilers.(less)

·  65,824 ratings  ·  5,191 reviews

Dominique
Sep 13, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat and Adventure lovers!
I wish there was a higher rating, beacuse this is the BEST series in the world!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like this one,then read the following in order.(It is important to read them in order,or you will miss important parts of the story.)

1.WARRIORS

Book three- Dawn
Book four- Starligh
Kat (Lost in Neverland)
Jul 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat lovers of all ages
Recommended to Kat (Lost in Neverland) by: Good ol' mum
Best book and series in the world.

description
Vanessa J.
Edit (February 23, 2016):

Okay, I'm DONE with this review. I'm disabling the notifications, so if someone comments in it, I'm not gonna now. The level of trolls it has gotten has reached levels I cannot stand anymore. Of course, there are reviews with more trolls, but this is as much as I can endure.

And for you, ignorants who can't accept other people's opinions (better known as "trolls"), why don't you go read one of the many thousands of 5 star reviews instead of coming to criticize an opinion
Audrey (Ravenstar)
BEST BOOK EVER!!

(Comment below if you would like to join ThunderClan)

You silently walk through the forest, alone and scared. You are hungry and tired, and are in need of shelter. Suddenly, you come across a young, tortoise shell cat.

"Hello!" she meows. "I'm Ravenstar."
You nod in acknowledgment.
"Let me take you back to the Clan," she says. "We'll decide if we want to bring you in," her eyes glitter daringly, "if you're up to the challenge."

Welcome to the ORIGINAL ThunderClan, where online AND k
Kim
May 10, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
Jeff
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guess what peeps?? ;)
This was my first YA series that I read!!!

Yah, yah, maybe it was something else but my poor memory remembers this one as a CRAZY FRICKING AWESOME SERIES.

So yes, I was a little tiny 5th grader who read in the back corner of the classroom who politely answered teacher's questions.
But when this gorgeous thing came up in my face, I was like...0_0
Wha??
.............

AND BAM.

*FALLS DEAD IN LOVE IN THE BACK OF A 5TH GRADE CLASSROOM*

This book has action, has great characters, and gu
Anna-Marie
Nov 19, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This book is about a house cat who is tired of being a house cat and wants to go into the wild. Then he mets a kitten from a 'clan' and goes with him into the forest and mets the rest of the Thunderclan. This book sounds boring, but really, it is a great book. The author is very descriptive and makes it all very interesting. There a four clans, Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan and Shadowclan. The whole series, and there are a lot of them, is about the four clans fighting to stay alive and also t ...more
Elise (TheBookishActress)
These books are written terribly but they've actually got pretty developed characters and they basically made me fall in love with reading in third grade or whatever? so. four stars.

I actually want to talk about why these stupid books made me fall in love with reading, because they truly influenced me so much. I think the best thing about this series is the developed character work. This is a series that has defined characters who you can root for or dislike, which is awesome. I actually think t
Kater Cheek
May 16, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
My kids adore these novels, so I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to read them too. I figured I'd like them. After all, I like middle grade and YA fiction, and cats are cool, and Watership Down was one of my favorite novels of all time. So how could a book about warrior housecats go wrong?

If you're one of those people that hate cilantro, than any salsa with cilantro in it is going to hit your "ick, soapy" button and displease you. This novel hit a lot of my ick buttons. For one, it
Nima Kohandani
کلاً تجربه ی جالبی بود

گاهی بسیار روایتش نوجوانانه میشد، گاهی بسیار به یانگ ادالت نزدیک میشد!

توصیف ها و تصویرسازی نبردها واقعا جذاب و زیبا بودن

شخصیت پردازی به طرز عجیبی عالی بود!

ببینیم در جلدهای بعدی چی برامون دارن این گروه نویسندگان

کاراکترهای مورد علاقه مم بدون شک:
نیشزرد و کبوداختر

Angela
Feb 16, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: animals
This review is by Pippi, guest reviewer, age 1 and a half; tabby cat.

This is a book about cats who live in the wild and they catch mice and eat them and they fight. There are four colonies of cats and one of them is mean and steals the other colonies food.

At first I thought this book was hard to read because even though it's written in English they try to translate cat words into English so it's hard to follow at first until you get used to the cat words.

At the beginning of the story Rusty is a
Reza Qalandari
چه بگویم در وصف این زیبایی :)

خیلی کتاب نابی بود ، با داستانی نو ، تجربه ای تازه.

اول باید اشاره کنم که واقعا ناحقیه که این کتابو در رده سنی میدلگرید بذاریم!

داستان کلا حال و هوای یانگادلتی داشت بیشتر .

آکنده بود از هیجان. هیجانش از قیام سرخ بیشتر نباشه، کمتر نیست.

شخصیت پردازیش فوق العاده بود. اصلا انتظارشو نداشتم. الان تک تک شخصیتا رو به خوبی میشناسم!

ضرباهنگ داستان هم کاملا مناسب و منطقی پیش میرفت.

میتونم بگم، این قبایل و مراحل آموزش و جنگجو شدن ، به داستان حال و هوای ناروتویی خیلی قشنگی داده بود :)
Abdollah zarei
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5
یه فانتزی خاص و دوست داشتنی.
واقعا نمی دونم با چی طرفم یه داستان فانتزی کودکانه یا یه داستان حماسی نوجوانِ رو به بزرگسال. یه داستان در زمان حال تو دنیای خودمون توی یه جنگل با محوریت گربه ها. قبایل مختلف همراه با قوانین سلحشوری. حکایت قبایل و رهبراشون منو خیلی یاد قبایل اورک ها و کتاب طلوع هورد انداخت. واقعا این کتاب ظرفیت زیادی برای یه داستان حماسی داشت. اگر به جای گربه شخصیت ها اورک بودن نیازی به تغییر در داستان نبود. شخصیت پردازی واقعا خوبی داشت. روند اتفاقات کاملا منطقی بود. و غیرکودکانه می
Mariana Palova
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Lo amé, fue como leer a Jack London versión gatuna. Sí, es un libro para niños, pero tiene una narrativa muy salvaje y realista, cosa que me ha gustado mucho. Me encanta, y quiero seguir leyendo el resto de la saga ♥
Emma
Mar 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrns
I am a cat lover but this book wasn’t really ‘*my thing*.
Justine
May 12, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF 28%

I thought this was really bad. Right up there with The Magic Tree House and the Rainbow Fairies in terms of quality. That said, those books have their fans, just like these do, so you might like it, but I didn't. My kids loved it for the first few chapters and then quickly got bored and never wanted to finish it.
Savita
My absolute favorite series!!! I have almost all of them, and read them over and over and over and over!!! Great story to learn about the true meaning of following your heart, loyalty, and friendship.
Grace Tjan
Jun 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, jess-shelf
This is my daughter Jess' review. Jess is 11.

This review won the Ultimate Book Reviewer Award given by her school's Language Arts teacher.

Do you ever wonder what your pet cat thinks about? Fantasy author Erin Hunter brings you this spine-tingling, action-packed, fantasy adventure novel about wild cats. Explore and experience the land from the eyes of Rusty, a common house cat that dreams about the forest and all its wonders.

One fateful day, Rusty finds himself walking towards Thunderclan camp,
thepessimisticreader
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I know this is a children's book but I absolutely loved it, though a fair amount of nostalgia may have gone into that decision. This is like Game of Thrones for children, but with cats! How could it get any better? Tigerclaw is the cat-version of Iago, and I'm in love.
Peacegal
Apr 09, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I wanted to give the Warriors books the old college try, seeing as I love both cats and animal stories. I had seen how wildly popular they are among the YA readers in my library, and I do enjoy well-written YA novels. But this one turned out to be more of a furball than a saucer of milk.

Perhaps if I were fifteen years younger, I’d be devouring the Warriors books. But by now, the story contained in Into the Wild seemed trite and contrived; a watered-down version of a hundred other animal adventu
Daniel
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a nice change of pace to go from books about world domination, destruction and lots of deaths and suffering to something much more relaxing and laid back. And though i admit it was a bit weird to read about clans of cats fighting, talking, having vision it was quite fun. Also being a big fan of Jack London in my younger days helped quite a bit.

The story is nicely written, the pacing is also quite right and the story moves at a nice clip never being boring.

So dig right and ignore the mouse
Riley Redgate
lol i was reminiscing about these and decided to revisit them and i firmly stand by my childhood decision to read absolutely all of them; they are truly addictive
Katri
Yksi työtehtäväni on ollut lukea Soturikissat (ensimmäinen osa) etäpäivänä. And I did it!

En olisi varmaan koskaan ikinä missään nimessä tai mistään hinnasta tarttunut suuren suosioon saavuttaneeseen Soturikissa-kirjasarjaan, ellei olisi ollut pakko. Ei vaan olisi voinut vähempää kiinnostaa.

Mutta onnekseni kirjan lukeminen yllätti myös positiivisesti, kun kirja olikin aika sujuva, ihan jännittävä ja suurimmaksi osaksi mukanaan vievä. Lukeminen ei ollut niin tuskaisaa, kuin olin ajatellut, ja lue
Malcolm
Jun 27, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cat and Adventure Lovers alike
Emily
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I don't usually read books aimed at the tween age crowd, but I remember my brother telling me my niece loves this series. If this had been out when I was a kid, I would have been crazy about it too. Even at age 41, I really enjoyed it. I thought the premise of the book was really cute, the story was fast paced and interesting. I've been calling my cats "kitty-pets" all week. There's a bazillion of these books in the series, I don't know that I'll read all of them, but I'll definitely tackle the ...more
Deborah Pickstone
I really do like anthropomorphic fiction, probably set in place by that classic The Wind in the Willows which I have read so many times I could probably quote it cover to cover. Ahem! So much for not liking Fantasy, huh? I enjoyed this though I was irritated by the animals 'mewing' etc instead of just speaking. I will read more of the series.
Sparky Lurkdragon
Jun 23, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: xenofiction
Wow, this is a dumb book.

My main gripe here is that these characters are not cats. Despite the grumblings about twolegs etc, they really don't think like small, semi-social predators. These are humans in cat suits: little furry Magical Native Americans (tm), or at least someone's warped view thereof. It feels like it's trying to be Watership Down with cats, but seems to fail to realize the reason why Watership Down is so awesome is because the Watership rabbits are RABBITS: they're not human, th
Stormy  Summer( *Lydia*)
Jun 09, 2018 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Stormy Summer( *Lydia*) by: books chaLLENGE
Warriors rp!!!!
Comment below if you would like to join skyclan

Leader: name/ tom/ color/ user/ ( if has) apprentice/ mates of Redwhisker
Deputy: name: flowerheart/ white and golden/amber101( amberleaf)/ apprentice: ravenpaw/ she-cat/ mate of Shatteredheart
Warriors:
Shatteredheart/ tom/ silver/ Amy/ apprentice: smokepaw/ mate of flowerheart.
Rosestrike/ she-cat/ golden/ Amy.
Name/ gender/ color/ user/ ( if has): apprentice.( Mate if have)
...
Queens:
Redwhisker/ she-cat/ dark red/ Amy/ mate of leader( w
Adam Crossley
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Are you a cat or a dog person?

If you answered cat, this book is for you!

It follows the adventures of a house cat who escapes into the woods and joins a tribe a fierce wild cats who regularly engage in battles for more hunting territory.

The plot has a lot about nobility and it is easy to see parallels between this story and classic stories of knights and squires such as The Knights of the Round Table.

As an English teacher, I have several students who love this book and the entire series it is
jaavaad ap
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
کتابی جالب و هیجان انگیز
اول کار شاید تم داستان و شخصیتهای داستان بچه گانه به نظر بیاد اما وقتی وارد داستان میشی و پابه پای شخصیت ها داستان رو به پیش میبری میفهمی داستان ابدا بچه گانه نیس
هیجانش توی ماجراجویی خاصه و اصلا خواننده رو خسته نمیکنه
کتاب واقعا جالبیه
Favorite Warriors Characters 5 15 Feb 19, 2019 05:11PM
New or Old covers? 18 52 Feb 14, 2019 05:09PM
~THE LONG LOST CHAT~ 13 21 Feb 12, 2019 12:04PM
YA Buddy Readers'...: Into the Wild (Warriors #1) by Erin Hunter - Restarting November 5th 2018 97 111 Dec 01, 2018 12:49PM
Into the Wild Elimination Game 10 35 Nov 13, 2018 05:55PM
Create your clan and your character 26 62 Nov 01, 2018 07:07PM
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • The Siege (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #4)
  • Fight for Life (Vet Volunteers, #1)
  • Sunwing (Silverwing, #2)
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Cry of the Wolf (Avalon: Web of Magic #3)
  • Ereth's Birthday
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Philip, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natur

Warriors (6 books)
  • Fire and Ice (Warriors, #2)
  • Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3)
  • Rising Storm (Warriors, #4)
  • A Dangerous Path (Warriors, #5)
  • The Darkest Hour (Warriors, #6)
“You cannot live with a paw in each world.” 806 likes