Start by marking “D.Gray-man: Vera identità, Vol. 17” as Want to Read:
D.Gray-man: Vera identità, Vol. 17

D.Gray-man: Vera identità, Vol. 17 (D.Gray-man #17)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  1,542 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Il contagio si è diffuso inesorabilmente nell’Ordine Oscuro, e l’unica maniera per Allen e gli altri di evitare che tutti si trasformino in vampiri zombie è trovare l’agente diffusore del virus. Per gli esorcisti non c’è davvero pace: nei rari momenti di pausa in cui non sono costretti a combattere contro i servitori del Conte del Millennio, devono affrontare anche questo ...more
Paperback
Published 2006 by Planet Manga

To ask other readers questions about D.Gray-man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.Gray-man

Ella
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of revelations this volume.
Cornerofmadness
May 23, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This picks up with the silly Komuivitamin D zombie scenario. For some reason (possibly because he’s half insane) Komui invented a virus that turns people into ‘zombies’ and it’s highly contagious via bite. Soon almost everyone is infected and Komui has to find out who is patient zero so they can be given the antidote. Is it me or is Krory far more exciting zombified? Komui also has to figure out who used the virus and why. (Oddly the art here looks like an assistant drew the whole thing, as if t
Samantha Tolleson
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Samantha by: previous volumes
This volume starts off with Chapters 161-171.

I'll write more when my editing mode hits.
Happy Readings!
Fly my Pretties! Fly!
Gabriela Paige
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
That was extremely weird. BUT THAT ENDING. NO.
معتز
Feb 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comics
للمرة الثالثة، ويمكن الرابعة، أو الخامسة حتى!
أخلص قراءة الفوليم خلال سنتين أو ثلاثة.
مهم جدًا،ومثير جدًا،خصوصًا في النصف الأخير له، وحادثة انتحار\اختفاء كروس ماريان.
كثير من التخمينات،وكثير من الشواهد اللى هتغير الأحداث رأسًا علي عقب.
مثل حكاية الرابع عشر،وأنه أخ مانا والكر، والأهم..إن ذاكرة الرابع عشر موجودة داخل آلين ووالكر.
،،
حادثة اختفاء كروس ماريان هي الحدث الجلل.
تيمكمابي، التخمين الوحيد لهمس كروس ماريان له، أنه لا يرشد أحد إليه، مثلما كان متبع فيما قبل.
و تخلى البراءة عن كروس ماريان يزيد من غم
Leeve
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2016
What? The? Hell? How am I supposed to feel about what happened?!
Preston
The story continues...

I particularly enjoy when the author repeats a page with different dialogue, it is quite amusing. Many lingering questions still
Andrea
Apr 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga, buy

Yay! We get some more back-story of Allen and Manna. But the more answers we get, the more questions are presented; especially after rereading the volumes from the beginning.

Spoiler

(I'm writing this for me - not you all. You don't have to read this just because it's in the public review section. If you have nothing good or nice to say about my opinionated thought process
then don't comment. )

Train of thought. -Need to save it somewhere or I'll forget it. The Privet Notes section is too small to
Bbabri
Sep 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kiderül,hogy a Rend régebbi ember kísérlete volt a tettes-egy szellem – ,aki megitatta a vírussal Krory-t,aki megfertőzött mindenkit.
De végül jött Bak-chan,és helyre rázódott minden.
Allen-t felügyelet alatt tartják,és megérkezik Cross,hogy beszéljen vele,persze csak felügyelet mellett.
Elmondja neki az igazságot,hogy ő a 14. Noe.És Mana volt az igazi 14. Noe testvére.
Itt teljesen lesokkoltan éreztem magam.
Cross-t is felügyelet alá helyezték,de valaki lelőtte,és Cross teste eltűnt.Remélem nem halt
Holly Fetter
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This issue was a lot better than the past 4/5 issues. We're finally getting some backstory on Allen and Mana. Lenalee isn't as annoying (the helpless female act was getting old). The zombie thing was stupid, so I'm glad to see that's over quickly. Usually I skipped over the fight scenes in the Arc storyarc because who could tell what the f was happening or who was saying what. This issue was the first in a long time that I actually read each page once I saw the zombie thing was mercifully windin ...more
Maëva Catalano
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cet opus me rappelle pourquoi je suis tant attachée à DGM. ça me surprend de voir les dates de publications ça me semble si lointain! j'ai grandi avec cette saga. le début est entre humour et horreur un faleux mélange qui fait mouche. on retourne au drame avec un événement avec le maréchal Cross. J'adore en decouvrir plus sur le passé d'Allen et de Mana. le tome nous laisse avec beaucoup de suspens et de questions qui trouveront je l'espère des réponses dans les futurs tomes.
Emma Adams
Hilarious zombie subplot comes in as a bit of much-needed comic relief after all the dark stuff. Then... Major plot twist that completely redefines the whole series! Hoshino manages to make tired cliché devices seem totally original and every time you think you have things figured out, everything turns on its head. Suffice to say, I bow down to Hoshino’s awesomeness and accept that I’ll never be able to predict what’s coming next. Now that’s the mark of a great story!
Plaguedoctor
I really loved the D.gray-man series but started to gradually lose interest in it and finally put down the series with this one being the last volume I read. I just don't like the direction the story is going and it's starting to turn into all those main stream manga with fight scenes that take up five volumes.
Rena
Dec 06, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, manga
I still don't understand how the infection was cured! They all became infected and then they were all cured. I don't follow that logic.

Plus, what is going on with Allen? He is not a bad guy. He is the good guy! He's a die-hard exorcist!!! Why are you doubting him? Just because he is possessed does not mean he is not capable of controlling it. I have full faith in Allen.
Rebekah
Jun 21, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Zombie virus? Really?

The most touching part of this was Komui reciting all the names of the people who had died from the Black Order's experiments.

But zombies? And ghosts? Really?

*sigh*

And there's no way Cross is gone for good.

At least I have most of the remaining volumes sitting on my shelf, and then I'll be pretty much caught up.
Chris
Jul 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aleixie
Jun 29, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Took a while to get through this one. The plot was all over the place so I just skipped to the pages with good art.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Series keep getting good and yet a little weird isn't it? Anyway, good volume.
Jasmiina F
Jun 14, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
It's been so long since I've read the previous volume so that's why I was a bit lost with volume 17... And somehow the story seemed really messy. But I still enjoy D. Gray-man.
Lauren
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the first few chapters were weird as fuck. But i still enjoyed them, zombies and all xD. The rest of the chapters ripped out my heart
Amy
Sep 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2016-reads, shonen
What a silly zombie apocalypse!! and no one survived! Where is Cross???????!!!!!! This is too sudden! My Allen had suffered too much... Poor Allen!
Michelle *Queen of Dorks*
Kanda, Allen and Komui were really looking great in this installment. There is a difference between the artwork now and when D.Gray-man first started, but I like it.
Dony Grayman
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: decto, ed-arg
Edición argentina, tomo 17. Último publicado a la fecha.
Variaciones Enrojo
Edición argentina, futuro tomo diecisiete.
Christina
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
I truly love this manga series. The art has a uniqueness that touched my hear. I want to keep reading.
Crystal Navarro
Sep 26, 2014
  • 07-Ghost, Volume 03
  • Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Volume 3
  • Pandora Hearts, Volume 5
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 9 (Deadman Wonderland, #9)
星野 桂

Katsura Hoshino ((星野 桂 Hoshino Katsura) was born on April 21, 1980, in Shiga Prefecture, Japan, as the younger of fraternal twin girls and the second of three children. She drew her first manga at twenty-one. In 1998, Hoshino moved to Tokyo. She dreamed of bringing her mother to the city and was able to in 2006.

She made her debut with her comics in July 2003 with the publication of her first m
More about Katsura Hoshino...

D.Gray-man (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. 1 (D.Gray-man, #1)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #2 (D.Gray-man, #2)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #3 (D.Gray-man, #3)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #4 (D.Gray-man, #4)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #5 (D.Gray-man, #5)
  • D.Gray-man, Vol. #6 (D.Gray-man, #6)
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 07