Start by marking “La Piedra de Cristal: La Novela Gráfica (Reinos Olvidados, #4; El Valle del Viento Helado, #1)” as Want to Read:

La Piedra de Cristal: La Novela Gráfica

(The Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel #4)

COMIENZA LA AVENTURA DE EL VALLE DEL VIENTO HELADO, LA SEGUNDA TRILOGÍA FANTÁSTICA DEL MÍTICO ELFO OSCURO DRIZZT DO’URDEN.

Drizzt Do’Urden ha encontrado la paz que buscaba en el Valle del Viento Helado. Pero una poderosa piedra de cristal ha caído en manos de un loco con ansias de poder. Drizzt deberá retomar las armas y luchar por su nuevo hogar.
Published May 1st 2009 by Norma Editorial (first published February 21st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about La Piedra de Cristal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about La Piedra de Cristal

Start your review of La Piedra de Cristal: La Novela Gráfica (Reinos Olvidados, #4; El Valle del Viento Helado, #1)
Noa Velasco
Mi primer amor de Reinos Olvidados fue "La piedra de cristal". No fue el primero que leía, pero sí el que más me emocionó. Así que del guion no tengo queja alguna.
Es una buena adaptación, aunque echo de menos al dibujante anterior. Este dibujante es perfecto para bárbaros y gente ruda, pero joder... Drizzt parece Conan de viejo con una patata en la barbilla. Los delicados rasgos de elfo no están conseguidos.
A B
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
This is a beautifully illustrated graphic novel adaptation of the first of the Drizzt novels, "The Crystal Shard". I found it to be a good refresher prior to starting on the next book in the series.
Andrew
Dec 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The artwork seemed to change here. Some pages are wonderful and others look almost rudimentary. Great story as always though. Loved seeing this in graphic novel form.
Rick Silva
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The fourth volume of the Legend of Drizzt graphic novel series goes back to the prose novel where Drizzt was originally introduced. The barbarian Wulfgar was the lead character of that novel, but here the emphasis has been shifted slightly to focus more on Drizzt, although the story is, so some extent, an ensemble cast.

The lack of female characters (there is one, and she only appears in two minor scenes), was a bit disappointing, particularly after this had not been an issue in other books in th
Ed Hall
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Crystal Shard Graphic Novel by R.A. Salvatore brings his original novel to life. I read the original novel as a kid and I wanted to get something that my son could relate to and enjoy while hi is still in the comicbook/ graphic novel phase. The story line follows true and the city of Ten Towns and all of the characters come to life in the illistrations, caracters like Akar Kessell and the demon Errtu.
Michael
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again, Salvatore's original story comes through in the art of a graphic novel. I have no memory of reading this novel in book form, yet I found it delightful as it introduced Wulgar and Aegis-hammer. I will reread the novel versions one day.
Danie Ware
Funny how a GN can be made or broken by how closely the characters resemble your headcanon - and this one wasn’t even close, which is kind of a shame.
Patrick Adekunle
Amazing story and great characters. The story just keeps getting better and better.
Angel
Nov 15, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Drizzt, fans of fantasy lit and D&D
This series of adaptations of the popular Drizzt series continues to be entertaining. I think the first three so far are still the best, which I wonder if that is the case with the novels as well. As a note of disclosure, I have not read the novels, but I have enjoyed these graphic novels so far. In this particular story, Drizzt has found some sense of peace in the faraway outpost of Icewind Dale. Sure, he is still not trusted by most of the humans there, but he has made a friend or two. A faile ...more
Melissa
Apr 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: listened-to
Read it because Chuck liked it when he was a kid and encouraged me to listen to the audio while I was doing yard work. I resisted at first, not sure I'd get into a story about elves, dwarves, barbarians, halflings, wizards, and goblins. But I was wrong. Totally enjoyed Drizzt, Brunor, Wolfgar, Catie-Brie, and even good ol' Rumble Belly Regis. (I'm sure these are spelled horrendously. I only heard the names, so... those are my best phonetic versions). I really liked them and their fantastic world ...more
Troy
Jan 07, 2008 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
This graphic novel has a hard job to try to convey the characters and plot of the original novel in 120 pages, and not surprisingly it fails to do this successfully. There just is not enough time to build the character interactions between Bruenor, Wulfgar, Drizzt and Regis. Because of this lack of characterization the important emotional scenes that are included fall flat. Catti-brie is almost completely left out of the book and only has about one line.
I recently read the Homeland adaption and
Mouse
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There's a lot to cram in here from the first book and I give them an A for effort! I'm biased though cause I'm a big fan of Salvatore and these books! The art was good, though a bit rough at times, the cover collection in the back was excellent though and those would make great posters! The story is a bit abbreviated but what can you expect?
Justine
J'ai plusieurs des livres de la légende de Drizzt et c'est un personne que j'adore. Par contre, je n'ai pas particulièrement aimé les dessins de ce livre. L'image que j'ai de Drizzt ne correspond pas à celui représenté ici alors j'ai éprouvé de la difficulté à m'identifier au personnage.
Christopher
Awesome. The did a fantastic job turning my favorite books into graphic novels.
Γιώργος Μπελαούρης
very beautiful adaptation
the halflings were a little weird for me
Barry
Apr 20, 2015
Kat
Oct 06, 2012

• Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of the Vampire
  • Rogue Squadron (Star Wars: X-Wing, #1)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Frost Giant's Fury
  • GRAPHIC ELVIS - FREE COMIC SAMPLER, Issue 1
  • Star Wars: Han Solo
  • Star Wars: Chewbacca
  • Good Morning, Gorillas (Magic Tree House, #26)
  • Caffeine: How Caffeine Created the Modern World
  • Chasing Evil (The Chronicles of Avantia, #2)
  • The Worst Witch Strikes Again (Worst Witch, #2)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: A Darkened Wish
  • Winter of the Ice Wizard (Merlin Missions #4)
  • Stallion by Starlight (Magic Tree House, #49)
  • Black Panther by Christopher Priest: The Complete Collection, Vol. 1
  • Le Roi Gorille (Djinn #9)
  • La Favorite (Djinn, #1)
  • Een eeuwige jeugd (Djinn, #11)
  • Le Trésor (Djinn, #4)
As one of the fantasy genre’s most successful authors, R.A. Salvatore enjoys an ever-expanding and tremendously loyal following. His books regularly appear on The New York Times best-seller lists and have sold more than 10,000,000 copies. Salvatore’s original hardcover, The Two Swords, Book III of The Hunter’s Blade Trilogy (October 2004) debuted at # 1 on The Wall Street Journal best-seller list ...more

The Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel (8 books)
  • Homeland: The Graphic Novel (Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Exile: The Graphic Novel (Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Sojourn: The Graphic Novel (Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel, #3)
  • Streams of Silver: The Graphic Novel (Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel, #5)
  • The Halfling's Gem: The Graphic Novel (Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel, #6)
  • The Legacy: The Graphic Novel (Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel, #7)
  • Starless Night: The Graphic Novel (Legend of Drizzt: The Graphic Novel, #8)