Start by marking “Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions” as Want to Read:
Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions

Trusting God Day by Day: 365 Daily Devotions

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  554 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
In her dynamic new devotional, TRUSTING GOD DAY BY DAY, international speaker and New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer provides you with powerful "starting points" for every day of the year. Each day's devotion is filled with practical advice and help from Joyce along with life-changing promises from God's Word that you can quickly and easily apply in your own lif ...more
Published November 13th 2012 by FaithWords (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Trusting God Day by Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trusting God Day by Day

Kim
Dec 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that this book spoke to me. It's amazing how when you're going through something, the devotional for that day or the theme for that week seems to be relative. I appreciate Joyce's candor and think her lessons are the perfect reminders as we walk through life, Jesus is walking right along with us, there to help, if only we stop and listen. I already have my devotional ready for next year!
Marilyn > Tibbetts
A daily lifting

I enjoy this book every morning to start my day. I enjoy all of Joyce Meyer's books. The devotions are just very uplifting.
Ruth Ndlovu
Jul 07, 2013 marked it as to-read
How do I actually download the book to read then?
Liz Austin
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
I'm sad to say that I wasn't impressed with this devotional. I feel that she made most of the devotional focused on her, her feelings, and experiences, and little focus was placed on actual scripture and scriptural fact. I really lost interest about half way through the devotional, due to a great deal of repetition, and only stuck it out for the sake of giving it the benefit of the doubt.... Sadly, the more I read, the less impressed I was... Definitely won't be reading it again, and actually pu ...more
Jessie
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I have a hard time reading Joyce's books sometimes. Don't know why, I just prefer listening to her on audio. But this book I rented from the library first, and got so used to reading it daily, I had to buy the thing. Short little one pages to get your day started right with God, or to re-start your day at anytime. Fabulous. 5 star. I see it has a higher rating in general than most of her other books.
Donna
Jan 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It's the second of her devotionals I've read all the way through and I'll probably have the fourth finished within the week (I got a bit behind on this one, which does not have dates).
It's really a God-thing that many times she is speaking to me from God about something that is going on in my life at the moment.
Will be picking out a new one or two to read in this upcoming year. Thank you, Joyce. THANK YOU, God.
Terry
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-with-vernie
Read Love Out Loud last year and was so inspired by Joyce's words that we felt compelled to read another daily devotional by her in 2013. Must say that this book was even better. Joyce's everyday situations, personal experience, biblical references and inspired reflections will comfort & encourage the reader while taking them on a spiritual journey to grow closer to God each day.
Linnet
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very encouraging, great daily read.
Susan
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great devotional!
Lorna
Nov 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Fabulous daily devotional! Refocuses you in a helpful way.
Angie
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A power-packed little devotional! The readings are short and Joyce Meyer-styled to the point. A great way to start the day, and gives me something to contemplate during the day.
Dorena
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great devotional I enjoyed reading every morning. I likes it so much, I'm starting over to Jan 1.
Laine The Librarian
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Everyday the world wants to harm, wants to disarm you, wants to make you suffer. The world is a cruel cruel place....if you let it.

By the Grace of God anything can happen. I will always remember the verse: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13. And by trusting in Him, we are able to accomplish anything and move through the muck that the world has laid before us.

It's hard though. Very hard when you can't actually see God, and know for certain that he is there guiding
Germaine Beuviere
May 09, 2015
Wendy Slaughter
Dec 07, 2013
Rev. Alison Hardy
rated it did not like it
Dec 31, 2016
Amanda
Jan 16, 2013
Susan Donovan
Oct 17, 2014
  • Daily Readings from Every Day a Friday: 90 Devotions to Be Happier 7 Days a Week
  • Uninvited
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • God's Creative Power for Healing (God's Creative Power)
  • 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn't Quit
  • The Everyday Life Bible: The Power of God's Word for Everyday Living
  • 30 Days to Becoming a Woman of Prayer
  • Where Jesus Prayed: Illuminating the Lord's Prayer in the Holy Land
  • The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God's Plan for Debt-Free Money Management
  • In Step with God: Understanding His Ways and Plans for Your Life
  • Your Daily Bible Verse: 366 Verses Correlated by Month and Day
  • Fearless Daughters of the Bible: What You Can Learn from 22 Women Who Challenged Tradition, Fought Injustice and Dared to Lead
  • You've Already Got It! (So Quit Trying To Get It)
  • Rest: Living in Sabbath Simplicity
  • The Christ-Centered Home: Inviting Jesus In
  • Devotions for a Sacred Marriage: A Year of Weekly Devotions for Couples
  • The Gratitude Journal: A 21 Day Challenge to More Gratitude, Deeper Relationships, and Greater Joy
  • The 7-Day Christian: How Living Your Beliefs Every Day Can Change the World
Joyce Meyer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her more than 100 books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration through faith in Christ. Bestsellers include Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman.

Joyce Meyer's broadcast Enjoying Everyday Life® airs daily on hundre
More about Joyce Meyer...

“I am not going to let negative people control my mood. They have problems and they are not going to give their problems to me.” 4 likes
“For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace… 1 CORINTHIANS 14:33 KJV” 3 likes