Start by marking “Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)” as Want to Read:
Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)

Feral Sins

(The Phoenix Pack #1)

4.10  ·  Rating details ·  31,574 ratings  ·  2,656 reviews
If your inner wolf and your body react rather enthusiastically to a psychotic Alpha male who’s own wolf has a tendency to turn feral, it can’t be a good thing, can it? Entering into a bargain with him wouldn’t be good either. Unfortunately, Taryn Warner, a latent wolf shifter, doesn’t have many options open to her right now. Okay, she has no options. Basically it comes dow ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 429 pages
Published March 3rd 2012 by Suzanne Wright

To ask other readers questions about Feral Sins, please sign up.
Gee Here's an incomplete list but it'll get you started:

Running Wild by Sarah McCarty
Tales of the Were series by Bianca d"Arc
Enforcer by Lauren Dane
…more
Here's an incomplete list but it'll get you started:

Running Wild by Sarah McCarty
Children of the Moon AND Moon Craving by Lucy Monroe
Hour of the Lion by Cherise Sinclair
(less)
DreamVA14
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

·  31,574 ratings  ·  2,656 reviews

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3/30/16 Re-read: One million...and just as good every time...

10++++++ MILLION Stars

I FUCKING ADORE THIS BOOK.
HARD.

Seriously though, I can't even count how many time I've read this thing. One of my top PNR reads EVER.

FERAL SINS

Starring my FAVORITE TV couple, Laura Vandervoort and Greyston Holt...and their soundtrack.

You're welcome....

TARYN

TREY

description

“Love is giving someone the power to completely destroy you, and hoping that they won’t...”

“She’s my mate. She’s mine. No one keeps her fro
Blacky *Romance Addict*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BEWARE!! THIS BOOK IS ORGASMIC!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/VIBRATOR NEXT TO YOU AND READY TO BE RAVISHED!!

My rating:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, I heard this was a hot book, saw some pretty great quotes too, but actually had no idea until I read it myself. And WOW. This was full of humor, sarcasm, swearing, dirty talk (Trey  photo 703126.gif ) hot and sometimes kinky sex, and with the notorious orgy scene!

End result:

The story

Taryn awakens in a strange bed, with no memory how she got there. She soon finds o
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 True Mates Stars

************SPOILERS*************

First read June 23, 2014
Re- Read June 15, 2015
Re-reread lol 11/12/2017

photo tumblr_lnpso6xY6L1qcn4q5o1_500_zpsbkjjzcjw.gif

“And she’s my mate. She’s mine. No one keeps her from me. No one insults her. And no one and I mean no one talks to her the way you just did, understand me?”

Wow Feral Sins is a Fantastic Shifter book!!!! I love Suzanne Wright. She has a great talent of writing sexy, manly heroes and Kick ass, sassy heroine. This book had me from the start and I didn't want to put it down. Da
Christy
Mar 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!!
Oh. My. God.
I don’t even know where to start with this one...
Saying that this book is ‘HOT’ is an understatement...
This book has a wicked awesome, funny, and sarcastic female; a super dominate, possessive, and sexy as hell alpha male; and some very steamy scenes! And if you are like me, you will LOVE every second of reading it!!!

Here is our leading lady- Taryn
 photo 6b69c70a-063c-4b0d-9423-4a808f33999d_zps52e0344d.jpg

Taryn Warner is in a pack where her father is the alpha. She is a healer, but she is also a latent wolf. Because of this, her
Alex is The Romance Fox
The more books I read by Suzanne Wright, the bigger fan I become of her work. Her writing style is so unique, her witty dialogue is fantastic and the characters she creates come to life right off the pages.
One of my GR friends suggested I read The Phoenix Pack – and so happy I followed her suggestion!!!

Feral Sins is the 1st book in The Phoenix Pack and what a fantastic read it was!!!
It had a great storyline with engaging characters, scorching and sizzling scenes and some of the most unforgettab
Kristen
Update: February 2, 2014

4 1/2 Stars for edited version

I increased my rating by a half star for the edited version of this story. It's amazing what proper editing can do for a book, and this one was already good. I'm also glad the out-of-place "orgy" scene was removed and replaced with a sex scene that felt more authentic to this couple's relationship. I forgot how much I loved this book. The editing made it even better!

Solid 4 stars for the unedited version

I was originally planning to wait unt
Debra
Nov 15, 2012 rated it really liked it

✮ 4 SCORCHING HOT AND WOLFISH STARS. ✮

Damn, this book was on fire...and I LOVED IT!!!

✦ Taryn Warner ✦--

✧ Trey Coleman ✧--

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I am so glad I FINALLY came around to reading Feral Sins. After reading so many raving reviews about this book, it seemed like an absolute MUST READ and to me it turned out to be one too. I loved Suzanne Wright's easy flowing writing style that brought me straight to La La Land where I was happy to stay during the amount of time it

Stacia (the 2010 club)
Mar 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Stacia (the 2010 club) by: Read with Smut Monday Club
Love is giving someone the

Actually, no. Forget the sweet book quote. That is not how my review should have started. Let's try again...

3.5 stars. Poor Shakespeare is rolling over in his grave right about now. Bear with me because I am asking this for a reason. Depending on when you purchased Feral Sins, you will either receive a copy of the orgy version, or the non-orgy version. If you purchase the book now, that scene will have been edited out.

I have the 'in all its graphic glory' version
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Akanksha❤ Søren♰ by: JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
“Love is giving someone the power to completely destroy you, and hoping that they won’t.”

I Want To Hump This Book. Yes.. Thats how much I loved it.

I don't know if I should go lesbian for the Author or Taryn! LOL Crazy girls just bring out the evil in me! ;)
So, Yes.. Back to the book..

Where do I begin.. Hmmm.. I was on a total book high after reading this one. Just brilliant, sheer epic. I enjoyed the book to the core.
I don't think there was one this that I didn't like about this book. I loved
Dd
Oct 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites

Huh!! What???.....Oh! Sorry,I was still in my La La Land!

(What?Where is this La La Land?Well that’s for you to know after you read this book.)

Warning Readers-Please stow all your inflammable stuffs away!!

Because in the name of the Holy Mother In Heaven—This book was HOT!HOT!HOT!

Careful.Don't burn yourself.

Taryn-

She is the daughter of Lance Warner,alpha of his pack .But she is a latent.She can feel her wolf inside her but cannot shift.But she is no shy,submissive miss.She is proud,courageous,has
XxTainaxX
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Taryn easily became one of my favorite heroines. She is absolutely hilarious. Her sarcasm is over 9000 and she doesn't take shit from nobody. She is a latent wolf in a bad situation when Trey, alpha from another pack, offers her an alternative. The alternative is to pretend to be true mates so she can get away from a persistent suitor and he can gain alliances. Then feelings and delicious love making come into play much to the delight of our hearts... and knickers :) They are seriously hot toget ...more
Sammy Loves Books
Yummy Stalkerific Alpha Werewolf action!!!

Trey Coleman,

I love this author!! This is my first book by Suzanne Wright, and I can't wait to read more!! This book had the perfect amount of witty sarcasm, lusty sex, taboo sex, angst, and violence. I love it when werewolves actually fight and act badass, instead of just talking about being a badass.

Trey is an alpha any woman can love. His idea of apologizing is performing oral sex. He says he isn't good with words, but he is great with his mouth. Wel
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ by: Val ⚓️ Shameless & Bitchy Skanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads Mrs. Danvers-Tate-Snow
Shelves: paranormal

So... this one is a definite

if you're into shifters and mate for life tropes with some bonding, imprinting and biting on the side. :D
I am not going to review it but I needed to read this since it's one of Val's faves. You can find her review HERE

I did love it and it was hawt!
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
WARNING

description

Contains TnT (Trey & Taryn, nicknamed, pantent pending! LOL!)

If you don't have a cold shower nearby, a significant other sleeping peacefully unaware beside you, if you have dog allergies or you are just prissy and can't handle sarcasm and wit, consider yourself warned!!!

5 HUGE Mindblowing stars

description

I don't know what took me so long to start this book... I just needed a little nudge that all of you naughty girls provided me with!
To say I loved it, it doesn't do this book justice. It sur
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

[image error]

The Home of Phoenix Pack

1st time Read from November 10 to 12, 2012
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
This book should come with a warning label.

You read it and

Seriously! Don't say I didn't warn you.

My casting
Trey

Taryn

This is by far one of the best erotic paranormal romances I have read in a while. There was very little I disliked about it. What I absolutely adored about it were the main characters.

The romance between Trey and Taryn is not insta-love. I truly enjoyed watching their feelings develop from lust to genuine caring for one another.
“How does it feel? To know you hold my sanity in you
NiCoLeTa E.
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***4,5 "Psycho Boy" & "Crazy Bitch" stars from me***

Phew... That was intense!!! And beautiful!!! And full of angst!!!
I have to remind you that i read them backward...
I read first "Spiral of need" which was talking about the "Mercury Pack" and because there i met almost everyone in Phoenix Pack, i couldn't resist to learn everything about them...
And i found everything... well, almost... I found out everything about Trey and Taryn and i have to say that i fell in love completely with both o
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Paranormal Romance
Series : - 1st in the series.
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 5 plus stars

★Review★

You know when you read a book that is so perfectly satisfyingly good your soul just sighs.....?

Well, that
Sarah Toussaint
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I've been in a book-slump for while now, with every book I read or started either suck or were average at best. But this one took me out of my slump.

It was sexy, the plot and story were intriguing.

It's one of the first "wolf" books I've ever read so maybe that's why I was so intrigued. But I was nonetheless.

I can't wait to continue more books in the series!!
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Quick Review- Mature content reader discretion advised.
4.5 STARS
Genre: Paranormal Romance

“Caught. Trapped. And soon to be mounted.” -Trey

THIS BOOK WAS

photo tumblr_mnj81f1EFT1s2z5sso1_500_zps6c74a4cc.gif

photo tumblr_mnj6d9VIBk1s2z5sso1_500_zps4ef342bd.gif

photo couples-hands_zps3c84c53f.gif

You get the point..

And it was also exactly what I was looking for at the moment. I was in need of something different so I went back to my roots which is my love for PNR. Feral Sins gave me a good dose of suspense, a touch of mystery with a who done it twist and a very steamy melt your panties romance. I got an alpha male and smart mouthed female
Wanderlust
Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Character - Taryn

Applause for the author for writing such a enthralling & carnal book.

I read this last night for my Filthy Friday book. If you do not know what Filthy Friday is click here for an explanation.

I loved so much about this book, it was abso-fucking-lutely awesome!
My favorite things about the book
1. Taryn was an amazing character. I laughed until i tears were steaming down my face so many times reading her dialogue. I even managed a few ver
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*I love Trey, I do*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Fifth re-read: 02.11.18
I made a review for the fifth re-read only for it to get deleted. Typical. Anyways, the book centers around the latent female wolf shifter and a healer (she can heal the actual wounds within minutes, guaranteeing a recovery) Taryn Warner (23? 24? 25?) and alpha male wolf shifter with a dangerous reputation Trey ‘psycho boy’ ‘Flinstone’ Coleman (how old?). The story starts with Taryn and Trey making a deal; pretend to be true mates. Trey n
BookHeroin
Read it the second time :Aug 08, 13

FIVE DOMINANT, POSSESSIVE,PREVAILING STARS

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)BY Suzanne Wright

Genres: Paranormal Romance/Erotica/Shapeshifters

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) is a GREAT book ladies and gentlemen! It is very rare for me to fall in love with everything in a book but this one... The characters, the story, the conversations EVERYTHING!

I read a lot of reviews about this, i got very excited to read this, i had two finals in the past two days and
Violina The Romance Lover
6 *I AM ON A HUNT FOR A MATE* stars

“You just don’t get it, do you? You have no idea how important you are to me. I need you to be okay, Taryn. I can’t be without you, you have to be here and okay or I would be able to fucking function.”

I want to thank the Academy.. oops, that's my future Oscar speech!

*cleas throat* I WANT TO THANK THE SQUAT a.k.a MY AWESOME AND DEMANDING FRIENDS TO MADE ME a.k.a FORCED ME to read this book!

I loved absolutely everything about this book! I want to kick m
Elizabeth
You’re safe with me."
description

If you are a fan of paranormal romance than Feral Sins is the read for you!

Taryn is what is known in the wolf world as a latent wolf. She is also the healer of her pack and the daughter of the alpha of her pack. Taryn's father has decided she should mate an alpha-ass named Roscoe from another pack in order to join the two packs together. Taryn is an independent woman and is not at all excited about her Dad's plan for her life.

Trey is an alpha wool from the Phoenix Pack. He
Pam
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
UPDATE 12/29/2014: $1.99 Amazon Price Drop This is the book that I credit for me joining Goodreads, I was cyber-stalking the author and stumbled on this place and it's amazing people. Fast forward a lil' more than two years and this book still hasn't left me, so when I saw that it was on sale for $1.99, I just had to share it once again!

Sale ends January 3rd :))
Mona
May 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
Recommended to Mona by: GR Friends lol
Where to start? Hmmmm...Ah yes this book is

WARNING TO ALL INTERESTED IN READING THIS, MAKE SURE:
description

Because this book blew my mind ovaries away!
description

Here your introduced to the Phoenix Pack. A bunch of SEXY, hunky, SARCASTIC, perverted and HORNY Wolf Shifters.
description

Did I mention HUNKY...especially their Alpha Trey Coleman. Oh Trey, at times I had the urge to drop kick you, then kiss you at the same time, you big beautiful motherfucker!

Trey being the dominant, I KNOW ALL alpha, decides to strike a deal with th
• Lisa •
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
5 WOLFISH STARS.

If you want a great paranormal love story with enough steam to fill a sauna, and adoration to fill a romance convention then look no further. Feral sins was the complete package for me, and I'm declaring a love for all things furry and alpha.

Feral sins is a paranormal romance set in a world that is easy to follow and wonderfully addictive. In the first of the Phoenix series we meet Trey Coleman, Alpha male of the Phoenix pack. a leader who is known for his lets say 'feral manners
Kat Kennedy
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was ok
The book started off okay but then became annoyingly rapey. With an over the top alpha male who was just boring and a storyline that was blah. Predictable, boring, same-same. If you've read more than a couple of PNRs in your life, then I guarantee you've already read something exactly like this book. Probably even better.
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of hot sex and shifters

WOW

When I read the synopsis on this I thought
"hmm I haven't read about shifters in a while and this sounds cool"

Then I saw a friends review that said "Attention all Vagina's" (Yep yours Lisa) so that really got me thinking DAYMN I have to read this!

Now that I have read it I'm sad as hell cos it's finished!

Photobucket

What a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC book!

Ok here's the run down

Taryn Warner is a latent Alpha wolf. Her father, Lance, is the devil incarnated, (also the Alpha of their pack) and pretty much hat
Who's Your Author?: Discussion for Feral Sins 2 43 Jun 04, 2017 02:19AM
The Books Just to...: Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright 1 6 Jun 03, 2017 12:55PM
Authors like suzanne wright 8 415 Aug 10, 2015 06:03AM
  • Enemy Mine (Alpha and Omega, #2)
  • Justice (New Species, #4)
  • Original Sin (Alexandra Jones, #2)
  • Taunting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #2)
  • Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)
  • With Everything I Am (The Three, #2)
  • Leader of the Pack
  • Winter of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #2)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • The Alpha's Choice (The Wolvers, #2)
  • Bloodright (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy,   #2)
  • Keeping Her (Keeping Her, #1)
  • A Royal Heartbreak  (The Moretti Werewolf, #2)
  • Ascension (Cherchez Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Mating Claire (Sea Island Wolves, #1)
Suzanne Wright lives in England with her husband, two children, and her Bengal cats. When she's not spending time with her family, she's writing, reading, or doing her version of housework - sweeping the house with a look.

The Phoenix Pack (8 books)
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack, #6)
  • Wild Hunger  (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Untamed Delights (The Phoenix Pack Book 8)
“Just give me a second. Attempting to give a fuck...Attempting harder to give a fuck...Sorry, there was an error; fuck not given.” 600 likes
“Wouldn’t you like to slip into something more comfortable though? Perhaps a coma?” 302 likes