Start by marking “Middle School: Get Me out of Here! - Free Preview (The First 19 Chapters)” as Want to Read:
Middle School: Get Me out of Here! - Free Preview (The First 19 Chapters)

Middle School: Get Me out of Here! - Free Preview (The First 19 Chapters)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  2,732 Ratings  ·  130 Reviews
James Patterson's winning follow-up to the #1 New York Times bestseller Middle School, The Worst Years of My Life--which the LA Times called "a perfectly pitched novel"--is another riotous and heartwarming story about living large.

After sixth grade, the very worst year of his life, Rafe Khatchadorian thinks he has it made in seventh grade. He's been accepted to art school
Published April 3rd 2012 by Little, Brown and Company

To ask other readers questions about Middle School, please sign up.

Sergio
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Fresh" Start
Review By: Sergio Silva

You know what it feels like to be a new student? Realistic Fiction would fit for this book because it explains a life about a teenage boy suffering from his new school. The pictures in the story made me feel like I was in the book because I could could picture what was going on with the detailed text.

Rafe Khatchadorian is the protagonist for the book. Mr.Khatchadorian is mid-size (height & weight), shaggy-black hair, pointy ears, and skinny. He is artist
micaela B.
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Funny,silly,entertaining,NOT boring

I think that the book was funny and I like the words it is easy to picture what is happening
Jillian Novak
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Butt and butt to burn the butt

fish oil supplements and I don't know what you want to do with your friends are not allowed contact us at info on my way home now you've got to be in my room and groom to write about the world and I don't think so too much more than just a few hours after the best possible price of U.S.forces in Iraq and Afghanistan and tomorrow night at work today but I'm going back to be the moment but I don't know what you doing now is a boy and tomorrow night at least you're not
Tyler
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I realized that this book gave smarts to my head

I realized that this book gave smarts to my head

I Tyler McCoy realized that this book was awesome.
This was the first middle school book I read.
I really Loved this book.
This is my favorite book I read I think it's my favorite book I think I want to read all the middle school get me out of here books forever.
I think I should read them forever.

Zoe Davis
Jun 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Middle school: Get me out of here

My review on get me out of here is that this book is incredible! it really shows what struggles Rafe is going through in middle school. My rating would absolutely be five stars. Way to go James Patterson and company! From Zoe Davis.
moira grzeskiewicz
Fabulous

I loved this book where it gives insight into the stress and hard work Rafe puts into the new challenges he faces. Such a great book.
Judith Leveille
Good

They should have made it longer than 19 chapters. And I gave this book the rate of a 2 is because the left off on a cliffhanger and just wanted a little more about this book!!
Haylee
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hi how are you are you are you are you are you are you

Hi how are you are you are they get out of the ocean now it's dangerous he us the ocean now it's dangerous he us the ocean now we are you seen a pig a pig INA 😳®©♪Π§↑″≠∞≈©¿»≥…≤,/²³∅ⁿ₱¥£¢€‰·–__——--±±[{<]}>★†‡»«”“„›‹¡¿…
Thomas
May 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: middle-grades
Just like the first one, this book is a rollicking good read. It's light and airy and lots of fun. At times, I found myself laughing out loud. Also, my 10 year old who reads a lot, simply devours these books and then makes jokes about them to me. So, the inside joke aspect is a plus. From a literary standpoint, these titles aren't really anything other than what they purport to be. Simply good stories that are designed to make 10 year olds laugh, and they do that. I did enjoy reading about Rafe. ...more
ila asha prabhuram
Cleverly written

Good book, but it seemed like it was the average teen book. It was basically about this kid named Rafe who is a typical nerd dude who draws well and gets bullied. The typical teen dork book. This is exactly like the Loser List series. Otherwise, it was cleverly written. Peeps that are 9-12 should read this. Write more, random author who's name I don't know and to lazy to look up( no offense to anyone
lyvia miller
Pretty good/confusing

I think this story was but,it got confuzing.I'm 11 so maybe I just didn't understand it,but I thought it was for kids/and I still do...I really would read it,it kept me hooked for about an hour so consider it.I hope you get hooked in this series of books,and ill try to keep posting my review on this book series If your in an advanced reading level I would consider a higher leveled book.But until then,this is an enjoyable book.
SirMarcus Kennion
Theodosius a week UEFA the same error even more what are your parents to me and you have been a victim

queue a chance with the kings were in life that we have to worthwhile for the kings of Leon with my understanding why do we have any plans to me that make 3edition European either the day before yesterday with my family members to nutty and then you have any questions please don't want it was the day of work and then went on the passion for your
Christy
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade, popular

kanani johnson
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Duh man this was a awesome!

sesame workshop is a non-profit organizations that have any questions about consumer electronics by Charlie sheen has been warned to providing a heart attack on stage and friends with benefits to make a monster heartbeat to draw attention of metro atlanta to providing you with love it I woke up like this 2222222222:222222222222222222222
Kim
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was an easy, fun, quick read and I like the main character, Rafe Khatchadorian. The plot not overly original or deep but good enough. I couldn't help but think of Dork Diaries the whole time I was reading it. If I could, I'd give it 3.5 stars. I'll give it 4 because I think most kids would like it.
aruna fornah
May 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How I feel bad about that boy

In this book this man just want you to know what it means to be in middle school with Billy alone with you all day like him,so let's see how it feels to be on of him in middle school with some mean teachers are around the school every day,and people are trying to look cool.:) that I know it's more now when I'm in middle school.

P.S:
omari thomas
Whatever

I choose this rating because it's a nice book but lame it's so boring I hate books like that it makes me mad so boring the author should make this story longer if they want people to like it what ever lol get some better pictures and add some more words and pages to a chapter this that hobo type reading
Jared Dixon
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!! Relatable! (at points)

I can relate to Rafe a lot! This story is hilarious and the fact that it's mostly about art! I Like Anything Art! I enjoy the Middle School series like Rafe enjoys drawing.
Andrea D. Steckerl
Great book

My son loves this e-book, he always laughs as he reads it, I personally think you should continue this series, I recommend this book to ages 7-37. My son loves this e-book and hopefully you will too
Ayanna Tomlin
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GOOD BPPK

I choose this rating because it was a good book but there could still have some action. I recommend this book to anyone who read the other books but also likes a little drama, action and a few of lies!
Erica Brown
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book this book is very interesting

I chose this rating because the book it grabs your attention, and James Patterson is my favorite author.It's because he's funny and has nice word play but not much smiles and metaphors and needs a little bit of personification.
briana lopez
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was about Rafe and his imaginary friend

It was about Rafe and his imaginary friend.
I was chosing this rate because I like it.
This book was a really good so I recommend this book who like imagination
Nolan Cone
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action, imagination
Middle School Get Me Out of Here is a good book for younger readers and for young tanagers. It is a book about a kid named Rafe who talks about his life but makes it very interesting. if u like the first book then I recommend the rest I know I am going to finish the series.
Krysta Wright
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Preview!

5 stars! You really need to rate this book 5 stars. Rafe is an amazing artist and he makes it into a cathedral school of ART! No more. You will just have to read the preview.!
Abigail Schwenke
true

this book was interesting, not just because it was written through a seventh graders eyes, but because he mentioned stuff like being insecure a thing every middle schooler goes through.
Traeh
Apr 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
I picked this book because he relates to me like not liking to go to middle school. I also picked this book because its funny. At one point of the story he jumps into a garbage can and rolls down the stairs.
Dominic Blanco
It was the coolest book

this book is cool I wish I had the whole book but it was
still cool I wish I was in that school .Sometimes I feel the same way when I go to a different school like Rafe
jimenia garcia
Feb 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Middle school get me out of here

great book
thank you for the free preview backcourt UK chicory uhh f hi fxygichivtcutjtjxgchkhlhvihivhvii yvoiyvihivhih gihvhovhovhov vvhhjvohvvi guy is
Kelli Nicole Pamphlet
Delinquent kid

I really did not like it one it needs more detail and two it is about a boy and his imaginary friend Leo who wants him to become a trouble making delinquent who wants to fit in with cool kids!!!! . FROM ANONYMOUS
Lori Lowery
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved this book. I'm only in 6th grade and this book has so much description that it blew my mind. James Patterson is an amazing author and if you've never red his books, I would try to read just one and see if you like it because that's how I started.
  • ParaNorman: A Novel Extended Free Preview
  • Sea Monsters (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #17)
  • Attack of the Tagger (Shredderman, #2)
  • As Ever, Gordy
  • The Littles Go To School
  • The Mystery of the Wild Ponies (The Boxcar Children, #77)
  • Stopping for a Spell
  • A Scaly Tale (Ripley's RBI, #1)
  • Blue Heron
  • Forever Amber Brown
  • The Unfairest of Them All: Preview (Ever After High)
  • Boys Will Be Boys
  • What Would Joey Do? (Joey Pigza, #3)
  • The Monster Bed
  • Ancient Fire (Danger Boy, #1)
  • Clementine and the Family Meeting (Clementine, #5)
  • Delightfully Twisted Tales: Fire, Fangs and Brimstone (Volume Two)
  • The Sand Dragon
Official US Site
Official UK Site
BookShots
JIMMY Patterson Books
Official Site for James Patterson's Middle School Series
ReadKiddoRead

James Patterson has created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today with his Alex Cross, Michael Bennett, Women’s Murder Club, Private, NYPD Red, Daniel X, Maximum Ride, and Middle School series. As of January 2016, he has sold over 350
More about James Patterson...
“have thought so much could change in one summer? Not me, that’s for sure. Not my best buddy, Leonardo the Silent. Probably not the folks at Airbrook Arts Community School either. That’s where I was supposed to start seventh grade in the fall. Supposed to. You” 0 likes
“I CAMe uP WiTH SOMe PReTTY COOL ART.” 0 likes