Start by marking “The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club (Unofficial #1)” as Want to Read:
The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club (Unofficial #1)

The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club

(Unofficial #1)

Welcome to the big leagues. To secrets and scandals. It's all about the game. Who's playing. Who's not. Who has no idea about the game. And...wait, what game are we playing?

I'll leave that for you to decide.

Where to start is the big question for Chloe Baker. How was she supposed to explain to Zack Warren that she started a fan club for him when she was a kid? It was just a
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 204 pages
Published 2012 by J.C. Isabella, via kindle (first published November 13th 2011)

Start your review of The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club (Unofficial #1)
Tala
Apr 13, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: horrible-hated
UGH! I'm going to try not to yell but...
Ok, so, I think this book started out alright. It had all the makings of a cute light read, but then things got confusing. Chloe and Zack are long-time enemies, and then all of a sudden, and without much warning they're stepbrother and sister! They don't mention this until they have to move into together with their parents. You'd think something like that would come up when you're constantly talking about each other.
And then the book gets worse, because f
Aisha (seetheworldwithbooks)
3, 9999 'I LOVE YOU' stars!

When i imagine Zack Warren, iam like:
description

Because in my brain he looks like:

description

In other words, he's so damn sexy! I can feel his sexiness through the words written on the book.

BUT, there are SO MANY grammar mistakes and typos. It's confusing the hell out of me. For example, there are plenty of were . I thought it was past tense from are, turned out it's supposed to be We're . How annoying. There are plenty typos and mistakes, i didn't count it but i guess it's more tha
Katy
Jan 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars - This was a really cute book. It made me smile, it made me grin like a fool, and it made me laugh. The dialogue was great from the "hateful" banter and the cheesy jokes to the romantic scenes.

However, there were a few things that kept me from giving it the full five stars. One, for a rather short book, I felt Isabella kind of lost of path in more times than once when she tried a little too hard to be dramatic and incorporated too many elements into this book. I mean in addition to the
Liz Cope
Aug 18, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2- 2 1/2 stars

I try to star with the pros of a novel but I'm finding it hard in this case. There was nothing truly exemplary about this novel, nothing that set it apart from other novels written in the same genre. Girl likes boy but pretends to hate him, boy like girls but pretends to hate him, then their parents marry oh no! Girl gets threatened by another guy, boy pretends to be boyfriend, then they admit they really liked each other all along. Boy finds out about club girl made in 5th grade,
Mariℓina
May 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
2,5

NOT THAT YOUNG.. to be afraid to kiss..

Too childish..
Underdeveloped, not easily believable and complete lack of editing..
Although if you want a clean YA book that's the book for you, it doesn't get cleanier.. believe me..

The hero is a 21 year old reformed bad boy.. Yeah the worst thing he did was to activate a fire alarm when 14 but let it slide for now.. He is a virgin but also the sexiest and most wanted boy at college.. Yeah.. ok. you get the picture.
The heroine is a nice girl that thinks
Mel
Jan 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
♥♥OMG THIS BOOK WAS A AMAZING!!!! I reckon it is one of my top 2(...Probably number 1#) books of altime (And I've read A LOT of books)I was so funny,smart and romantic. I laughed so hard at some points in it. J.C Isabella is a Genius ♥!! Seriously! ♥♥ I abolutely fell in love with this book! It was so cheap $0.99 on my kindle, I would never have sold it that cheap. ♥So for all you teens out there I say you have to read this masterpiece ☺ ( I would rate it 100 stars if I could ♥)
strawberry
Jul 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
As I was reading, I kept exclaiming one thing: "Is this book for real?!"

For one thing, it was full of mistakes. MISTAKES EVERYWHERE, WHAT! Seriously, you want to publish a book, at least find a good editor who knows the different between 'loose' and 'lose', or 'straight' and 'strait', 'compliment' and 'complement'!

It's such a shove-my-morals-in-your-face kind of book. (view spoiler)
Mari
Jan 17, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book had its cute moments but the thing about being step-siblings kind of threw me off. Yeah, yeah, they're not related but the fact that they (view spoiler) was a little icky. And the sheer number of typos in this book was very distracting. Oprah even became Opera! It was like spell check gone rogue.

*****

Opening line:

Under the fragrant limbs of a magnolia tree an unofficial meeting w
Jessica Fether
Mar 30, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars - Ok, where do I even start? First, the grammar was atrocious. Apostrophes for plurals, misplaced commas, and incorrect homophone usage. I'm shuddering now just at the memory. And then there's the whole "hey, we're step siblings but we have the hots for each other" thing. But I still liked it. There were really good parts and other strange and awkward parts. I don't even know what I think. I'm very conflicted and confused. :)
Anita
Mar 31, 2018 rated it liked it
It was just okay for me, dawg.

No really, this book was kind of so/so. I think it was because I felt like both Zack and Chloe’s characters felt very young to be in college. The story repeated itself over and over - I mean they established their relationship twice. And even when it is clear based on other people’s behavior how they feel about something - both characters just don’t get a clue, constantly acting oblivious confused about what was happening.

I’m only mildly interested in reading the
Lu (Sugar & Snark)
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: have, kindle-bought
Kimber Wheaton
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
After reading The Unofficial Story of Kyle B. Johnston a couple weeks ago, I stuck this one on my TBR list. Chloe and Zack were so cute in that book and I was dying to read their story. Chloe's and Zack's story is just as cute, funny, and lighthearted as Kyle's and Emma's.

The fan club is hilarious; they actually meet under a magnolia tree next to the baseball field while the guys are out practicing. A massive group of giggly girls and one guy. Chloe started the fan club in elementary school when
Kala
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This review also posted on my blog at:
Kala's Book Blog

This book was very disappointing. I've never read anything by this author before and I love discovering new self-pubbed authors, but I'll have to think twice before buying anything of hers again.

One of the biggest problems is the editing. I try to be understanding of a few small errors in self-pubbed books, but this one has either a spelling or grammatical error on nearly every page. It's also double spaced which makes it really annoying to
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
This was a cute, fast read. It definitely reminded me of one Taiwanese drama entitled "DEVIL BESIDE YOU"(not with regards the "fan club" thing but with regards their relationship).

description

Both of the main characters here intrigued me. Chloe was cute in her own way. Her pov's were full of girly thoughts and humor. She also had an internal conflict when it came to Zack. On the other hand, Zack had the same dilemma. He likes Chloe, but he already messed it up when they were young that he had some problems
Caroline Mosteller
This is a well written book that deals with something all girls have… childhood crushes that last way longer then you would ever admit. One major thing I liked about this book is that Zack is a virgin. I love the fact that he wants to save himself for the girl that means everything to him… Chloe Baker. This book has a great story behind it, although the spelling and grammar mistakes were a bit distracting at times. The author did a well job switching between Zack and Chloe’s point-of-views, but ...more
Thamy
Mar 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book. Really. When I bought it for only £0.77 on Amazon I thought to myself "This price is so amazing that it's worth the risk", and I am glad I thought that, I started reading it without much expectation and found myself quite charmed with this story.
This book is light hearted reading, fast, easy going and very cute and charming.

The characters are 19 and 21 and there are a few mentions of sex, drinks and college parties, but I have a feeling that the author wasn't
Sarah Bervoets
Melissa Maxwell
Mar 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved the book. I really hope she writes a follow-up book on Kyle like she hinted at in her extras so I can see where Zack and Chloe are. I read the book after the edits so if that is what is holding you up from reading don't let it cause there not there.

The story was well thought out and I loved the complexities of emotions you portrayed through these characters. I love the way you brought these characters into facing their feelings because it felt so real.

I say if your other writ
Sadie Remington
I actually sort of liked this book, but I cannot recommend it. To ANYONE. The writing was actually good but it seems like it wasn't even edited. Actually, it reads just like a first draft. The plot is definitely young adult. Although she writes about college age kids, it's meant to be read by middle school age kids. It's an easy read, but the plot is sort of immature. It's about a girl who starts a fan club for a boy when she was younger, and now it's followed her to college. And guess what? Tha ...more
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Aug 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This has got to be one of the cutest, romantic YA books I have read in a long time! A fun and enjoyable book that I finished in no time flat it was that good!

The Unofficial Zack Warren Fan Club was started by Chloe when she was in elementary school. Now with the help of her best friend the club has gotten out of control and Chloe wants it to end. You see now Zack Warren is not only the boy she has a crush on, he is also her stepbrother.

Zack has always liked Chloe. Even before his dad met her mom
Suike
Jan 07, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was adorable, I fell in love with Chloe (when she was not whining) and Zack. I love when books are told from the two main character's point of views. It really gives you a more insightful view of how they feel for each other. I did have one issue which was the club that the girls created for Zach. I think the story would still be good without that in it. Overall, a good quick romantic read.
Naomibrooksnaomi Brooks
it was a great book and good story line but i just felt summit was missin. loved the characters tho i just felt there wasnt enough of em together and the romance could of been more.but i still think it was worth the read
Brit
Yes. I liked it. A lot. And no, I'm not 14
Jess (the cozy reader)
Mr. Zach Warren you are a dream..... Sighs happily :) Cannot wait to see more of you in this series!
Vanessa Lobo
Mar 23, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love it!! It WAS SOOOO SOO SWEEET!!!
Arceli
You can see this review at Soaring Up High

What an amazing love/hate relationship book.

This book is just off the charts hilarious. I plain loved both characters in this book. Chloe and Zach. Both of have supposedly “hated” each other since childhood. They pretty much get on each other’s nerves and constantly fight. However, Chloe has an infatuation with Zach. So, her friend picks up on the her idea and stars a Zach fan club.

Chloe and Zach are forces to be reckoned with. They are extremely funny
Vanessa
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sooo cute!! I️ was surprised how much I️ liked this book. There was very cheesy parts, but it only made it better!
Pottermnm Montse
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The kind of fresh romance I like.Sweet story, nice,likable characters.Bit of drama,but the kind that cools off fast. Pages and pages if fun moments, not angst.Really swoon worthy dude.
Valeria
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
There are so many spelling mistakes in this book. It drove me insane.
MiliShania
May 04, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: on-hold
Do not read this book. I usually don’t rate and know this book is old and might have been en mode when it came out but now it’s just a jumble of slut-shaming, hypocrisy, and just plain boring.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. How to change cover/add new one 32 5414 Sep 26, 2014 07:25AM
Book Junkies: The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club 1 24 May 13, 2013 04:35PM

• Epic Fail
  • Catching Jordan
  • So Over You
  • The Stillburrow Crush
  • The Accidental Movie Star (Accidental #1)
  • Out at Home
  • My Life with the Walter Boys (My Life with the Walter Boys #1)
  • Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend
  • The Avery Shaw Experiment (Science Squad, #1)
  • His Eyes
  • Unmaking Hunter Kennedy
  • The Boyfriend Thief (Stolen Kiss, #1)
  • Second Kiss (Second Kiss, #1)
  • Shut Out
  • Fighting For a Second Chance (Fighting, #1)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Needing Her (From Ashes, #1.5)
  • The Bad Boy Bargain (Suttonville Sentinels, #1)
I'm J.C. Isabella, and I love to write. I've been writing for about ten years now. Mostly it was just for fun, for me. But my friends liked my work, so I decided to self publish. I hope you enjoy the rest of my site, and the books I have written.

The reason I chose to write romance, is because I love a happy ending. In YA there are so many lessons to be learned, so many firsts to be had. Why not w

Unofficial (2 books)
  • The Unofficial Story of Kyle B. Johnston (Unofficial #2)