Start by marking “Social Service” as Want to Read:
Social Service

Social Service

(Heather's Journey #2)

Heather moved to Rock Creek: a kink-friendly BDSM community. This story is about her first six weeks with the community and her owners.

She is introduced, she is shared, and she feels more owned than ever.

Meanwhile, the community is preparing for Saturnalia, an annual event where the Masters and slaves switch places for a day. What will happen when everything turns upside
Published January 2012

Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was filthy and I loved it! I accidentally read this before I'd read the first book, but it didn't impact my enjoyment of this book. I would describe Social Service as sort of a very modern version of Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty books. Not a world I'd actually want to live my entire life in, but awfully fun to dive into as a fantasy whenever I picked up the book.
Cynthia
Nov 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those looking for something more spicier than the usual erotic romance

Reviewed at Bitten By Paranormal Romance

First and foremost, SOCIAL SERVICE is not a romance novel – not by a long shot. If you’re the type of reader that needs an alpha male, HEA, or passionate tussle between the H/h to finally find their bliss, move along because you won’t find it here. This is a novel of Master/slave relationships (M/s).

SOCIAL SERVICE is written from Heather’s POV. She is a very talented lawyer who feels “betrayed” by those she trusted (in the vanilla world) when she first arr
carol
May 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: adults, BDSM and erotica readers
Recommended to carol by: Kyle Wendy Smith Skultety
Do not read this unless you read the first of the two linked books. This is a definite follow on to Under Order In the first book Heather is introduced to BDSM lifestyle and practice by Mark, a sadist and Dominant, who becomes her Master and introduces her to the BDSM community of Rock Creek. I still feel the shock from the end of that book. This has taken a lot of planning and thought and I admired Sadey Quinn's writing.

This picks up from the shock ending and takes Heather into her introductio
Jesper
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, favorites
Like the first book, it's great.

The first book feels a journey that culminates n Heather being presented with a new world, so to speak.
The second book is her being introduced to that new world.

Plot-wise there's not that much going on. It mostly just boils down to Heather progressing in her role as a slave, and it's as straight-forward as it sounds.
There are a few sub-plots, one with her slave friend and another with her family's backstory (which was foreshadowed a bit in the first book). For som
Kyle Wendy Skultety (gimmethatbook.com)
Wild and thrilling book about a sub/slave living in an exclusive BDSM community. There was a lot more character development, and excellent descriptions of punishments and scenes. Interestingly enough, in this book the main character, Heather, thinks of her safeword a few times, which stuck me as appropriate, since in the first book, Under Order, I believe she only used it once, if at all. If I were her, I would've used it, especially when those binder clips were used. She learns a little bit mor ...more
Pati
Mar 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
I finished reading Social Service about an hour ago. And I must say that Ms. Quinn certainly knows how to write a compelling story and to keep your attention. I've gone from being so pissed off at the end of the first book, Under Order, to hoping that she writes a third book because I want to know so much more! This can't be the last that we see of Rock Creek. I'm definitely hooked and have several questions that I hope someday are answered. *Hint, Hint*

I honestly wish it'd ended differently,
Spynonu
Mar 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Wahoo! Heather finally finds a pinch of personality to go with the endless pinching, spanking and humiliation she endures in part two of her adventures in the Rock Creek BDSM community. It takes an out of control slave to lead her astray but she finally shows some backbone. She is sneaky and gasp...she even lies. Yes, the stuff normal humans with feelings do. It was totally awesome.

AND Heather's lying owners even show that they care for her a bit -well, that is when they weren't handing her off
Jane
I have just stayed awake all night reading Social Service. It is a BDSM story at its very best. It is so realistic it makes one wonder if places like Rock Creek really exist. The creativity of the author in telling her tale was superior.
Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary
**4-1/2 Stars**

Not my lifestyle at all, but the book was very well written and I enjoyed the series!
Jess
Feb 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
All's well that ends well. A total roller coaster of a book. Very well written, loved the plots and twists. I'd love to know more about Ingrid, Erik, Nathan, Michelle....what happens to them?
Leon
Have you ever read a book, a anthology, a trilogy, or a series and felt sad when you finished it too quickly - because you got so sucked into the characters and the story that you just didn't want it to end! That's how "Under Control" and "Social Service" were for me. I truly believe that this author has a gift and will be looking with interest had her other books! I will almost certainly be reading these two again and will also be recommending them to others.
Ashley
Even though this book was as intense as the first book, it was much easier to handle. Heather knows her situation now, and while some things were still a little disconcerting, it was easier to accept this time around.
Tina
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
Oh my, this is my second reading of Sadey Quinn's books. I want more! I want to know what happens to the characters. I have learned so much about BDSM and new tricks from this book. It is good as a stand alone book but, it is a great sequel to Under Order.
Katrina

Jun 23, 2015
Classegal
Apr 13, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Sadey Quinn is a writing nomad, a goofball, a smut peddler and a lover of all things good and sexy (like orgasms!). She writes BDSM and spanking fiction, sometimes dabbling in romance for loves and hugs.

She's writing, reading, wine and beer drinking, vegetable-cooking, and all around fun-having...Sadey has a dirty mouth and a dirty mind. She'll take adventure over boredom and loves to get into the

Heather's Journey (2 books)
  • Under Order