Start by marking “Brimstone” as Want to Read:
Brimstone

Brimstone (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1-2)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  87 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Slinking down the streets, hiding in the shadows, always lurking just out of sight, evil follows Maggie Quinn. It's no ordinary, everyday evil, either—it's Evil with a capital E, and whatever's behind it, it clearly wants Maggie.

But Maggie isn't the type of girl to go down without a fight. She has a few powerful tricks up her sleeve, not to mention a best friend who's a w
Published September 11th 2012 by Random House

To ask other readers questions about Brimstone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brimstone

Nicola
Jul 16, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: texas
I really did enjoy Brimstone which in fact is two novels in one book, Maggie Quinn vs. Evil #1 and #2.

The first book, Prom dates from Hell, was more of a 2 star book. It was quite Nancy Drew like and made many references to such. Although elementary and light, it was entertaining...which is why most of us read!

The second book, Hell Week, flowed better and had more meat to the story. Maybe because I was already invested in the main characters and maybe I just enjoyed Maggie the college student mo
Cierra
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh.My.Gosh. This book was absolutely amazing and terrifying. The first story was Prom Dates from Hell; and this was the one that chilled me to the bone. Mainly because of the summoned demon's success at 'ruining the lives' of his assigned victims. Hell Week was also amazing, it didn't focus so much on the "Evil with a capital E" but it makes me want to stay away from sororities.
Kes
Sep 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
This is a fun book - I really liked the writing style and the narrative voice. The protagonist's relationships are also a great, solid, part of the book.
Tess Votto Haranda
I love Rosemary! We went to college together for two years and were in the same sorority, which makes Hell Week extra awesome. Maggie is such a likable character. I see bits of me and a lot of who is wish I could be in her. All of the witty quips and geeky references are a reader's delight, so I show them to my students. As an author, I only dream that I will write like her one day.

Rosemary is great and you can find her at many local and national conventions. She recently made an appearance at
Cassandra Taylor
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dead-things
I loved these two stories in the one book! I am SO a new Rosemary Clement-Moore fan! I've just bought all her other books to read this weekend, I love the humour and stories in these books. The romance is not soppy or overdone (in fact it's hardly there at all really) which is a refreshing and wonderful thing. I will be reading all this author's books from here on :)
Sara
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Maybe it was just, because the cover was ugly, but I didn't like the book already, when I started it. I still finished though, because I don'T give up on books, but no.. this whole college Thing confused me and just no
Karen Desmond
Jul 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good strong female lead with two great stories combined in this book. Hopefully with more to come.
Camille
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
This was great...I'm officially addicted to Rosemary's writing! !!!
Keri
May 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult, ebooks
Love this series! On to Highway to Hell.
Kelly
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was unexpectedly surprised by Clement-Moore's Brimstone. The book was playful, fast-paced, flirty, and a fun read. Not for someone looking for a serious read, but a great break from reality.
Steven Moore
Indie Authors Mon...: Chance to Win Paranormal YA 1 2 Dec 15, 2013 03:26PM
  • Virgin Dancer
  • Graveyard Sparrow
  • Crushed
  • Shattered (The Outliers, #3)
  • Changing Grace (Beyond Time, #2)
  • Beyond the Night
  • Claws and Effect (Diaries of an Urban Panther, #2)
  • Temptress (Manhattan Ten, #1)
  • Witchrise (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #3)
  • Dirt (The Dirt Trilogy, #1)
  • The Ghosts
  • Blood Guilt (Blood Hunters, #1)
  • Witch Way to Turn
  • My Wicked Gladiators
  • Eternal Spring
  • The Seeker (The Obernewtyn Chronicles, #1-2)
  • Black Moon Awakening
  • Going Berserk (Berserker Mate's, #1.5)

Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil (3 books)
  • Prom Dates from Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1)
  • Hell Week (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #2)
  • Highway to Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #3)