Start by marking “Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium (Lords of Deliverance, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium (Lords of Deliverance, #2.5)

Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium

(Lords of Deliverance #2.5)

They're here.

They ride.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Born of a match between good and evil, four siblings stand between hell's minions and everything they want to destroy. They are the Lords of Deliverance, and they have the power to ward off Doomsday . . . or let it ride . . .

THE LORDS OF DELIVERANCE COMPENDIUM

With an all-new exclusive short story!

New York Times b
Published May 1st 2012 by Grand Central Publishing (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Apocalypse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Apocalypse

Sophia Triad
Eveything you wanted to know about The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and you were afraid to ask.
Plus a short story about the conception of the four horsemen.
If you are a fan of Lords of Deliverance series, you need to have this book.
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

If you are a Larissa Ione fan and you've been reading her Lords of Deliverance series, do yourself a favor and get this little book! Even though so short, every single word was so enjoyable and it gave me a little glimpse into the everyday life and workings of this complex world created by Ms Ione.

Dinjolina
This story made me depressed.

(view spoiler)
Kerris
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Ja chci taky masozraveho kone, ktereho mi daruje samotny Satan! :D
Ren Puspita
Mar 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those they that impatient waiting for Lethal Rider
Shelves: 4-stars
Reading this one just make me so impatient to get my hand of Lethal Rider.
And netgalley just decline my request, which is GREAT!!!
I know 22nd May will come, but hell to the yeah, I live in Indonesia, while I must wait 3-4 weeks for the book to come!
Why not buy the ebook, said you?
Is it wrong if I want the paperback version because I want to lick, caress,stare touch the cover , since the model is Paul Marron?

BTW, this compendium is a must read for Larissa Ione hardcore fans, especially if you re
Kathy
May 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Treat!

If you are new to the Lords of Deliverance Series, I suggest you do not begin here. I strongly recommend you read the series in order (Eternal Rider and Immortal Rider) prior to reading this novella.

This is a fabulous prequel. The story was very short but also very sweet. While I was a bit disappointed that the novella wasn’t a bit longer, the story itself was solid. The anterior section of the book was very informative. Anything you’ve always wanted to know, or anything you’ve a
Neyra ♦
May 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
For all Larissa Ione fans impatiently waiting for the release of Lethal Rider, the third installment in the Lords of Deliverance series, Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium is a must have e-book!

Want more of the Four Horsemen? Larissa Delivers (No pun intended -.-) From character identifications to Demon classifications, Apocalypse is an insider's guide into the world of Demonica. And, an exclusive never-before-seen new short-story about what really happened between the evil succubu
Melanie
This was a great companion to the 'Lords of Deliverance' series!

Filled with lots interesting tidbits about Ione's Demonica world, full bios on all the main characters and a hot(!) novella about the origins of the Horsemen we've come to know and love (or hate as the case may be) this Compendium is not to be missed by fans of both the 'Demonica' and 'Lords of Deliverance' series.

The (too) short story was particularly good and while it leaves the reader with more questions and speculations than a
Melindeeloo
Jun 16, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5 stars - for the short story about the conception of the four horsemen, and for the huge aha related to several characters in the series. It looks like there is a whole lot more redemption in the future of the series. As to the rest, it's okay a reference but the character guides and demon dictionary are really just the extras you'd expect to find on an authors website, so it's good that Ione included the short and that the price was so low.
Alison
For die-hard fans only

If you read the glossary at the back of each book religiously then this is for you, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Details about the different demons, the horses and the horsemen comprise most of the book.

There is a short story about Lilith seducing Yenrieth.
Anna (Bobs Her Hair)
May 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Demonica/LOD fans
Interesting information, especially the short story "Eternal Damnation."

Here is a quote to ponder.
"Yenrieth, she whispered. "I swear upon my heart that I will protect your children if I have to go to hell to do it." - Verrine, angel of justice
Filipa
I expected more from this compendium but it still managed to make me curious about the future for both serie - LoD and Demonica.
Lisa
Apr 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-books
Wow. This book made me want the next book so bad!
Shayna
May 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Glad to get the back story about the horsemen's parents.
Beebs
Rating is for the short story only.
Angel Padillo
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: angels, demon, parnormal
Good information on the Demonica world, and a short story about how Lilith got pregnant
Greeneyes Belle28
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really good read
Aldii - perfectioninbooks
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Historia súper corta sobre la concepción de los jinetes que me dejó con intriga por saber como los ángeles que aparecen tendrán (si tienen) alguna participación en los libros situados en el presente.
Amparo TD
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
No aporta nada a la historia de los jinetes… si lo lees bien y si no también
Angie
Jul 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-romance
Synopsis: "They're here.

They ride.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

THE LORDS OF DELIVERANCE COMPENDIUM

With an all-new exclusive short story!

New York Times bestselling author Larissa Ione brings readers behind the scenes with this definitive guide to her latest imaginativ
Under the Covers Book Blog
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing

If you are a Larissa Ione fan and you've been reading her Lords of Deliverance series, do yourself a favor and get this little book! Even though so short, every single word was so enjoyable and it gave me a little glimpse into the everyday life and workings of this complex world created by Ms Ione.

We get to hear it from her as if we were just sitting down talking about how the series came about, who the characters are, and even a list of demons, which will proove helpful because I can't keep th

Blysse
Jan 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal

This compendium has all the things that you would expect from such an insider’s guide- stats on all our favourite characters, as well as definitions of all the demon species and a Q&A with the author. If you got this as a re-issue, released with Rogue Rider then you get the added bonus of a short story called Eternal Damnation, which tells the true story of how Lilith seduced Yenrieth to fall pregnant with the Four Horsemen, and what her motivations we
Booklover, Indianapolis
(July) Sigh - I love Larissa Ione - I've loved all her books so far (other than Wraith's book, which just didn't work for me). Her world building is amazing - but so complex, and so involved, and so dark and confusing that reading all the spoilers others left on their reviews of this book amazed me - I had no recollection of all the previous details they mention (sorry, don't want to spoil) and while I totally agree w/the conclusions they've drawn, I never would have gotten there on my own! Her ...more
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

If you’re a huge fan of Larissa Ione and want to know more about the Lords of Deliverance Series, you need to read this short ebook. It fills you in things that you may have been confused about in the series.
I found it fascinating to read about Larissa because I found out she used to live in VA, her hubby is in the Coast Guard, and she likes to dye her hair whatever color, whenever she feels like it. =)
My fave part of the book was reading the critical playe
Bells
Apr 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Apocalypse is a great read for anyone that is a fan of not only The Lords of Deliverance, but the Demonica series as well! There is detailed background information on each of The Horsemen and anything related to their world. A classification of Demons, locations in the Horseman and Demonica world, and weapons. My favorite part of the ebook was the short story where the reader finally gets to learn more on the legend of The Horseman and how they came to be what they are today. And...the first 3 c ...more
Carrie
Mar 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: calibre-library, 2013
I'm not really a fan of these compendium style books, but the short story in it was what motivated me to read this one. The short story was a really nice bonus that gives insight into how Lilith seduced Yenrieth. We get to see some characters that ultimately get referenced in later Lords of Deliverance books. It's like a little gem that you, as an "insider" get to read because of your super fandom.

Lilith was obviously a sex demon, on a mission to seduce a sexy angel from the moment she sees him.
Barbara ★
This isn't a novel or even a short story (though it does have a really short one). This compendium explains the characters, the world, the prophecies, etc for the Lords of Deliverance series as well as the Demonica series. It is necessary information though most of it is explained in each book. This is a nice easy reference guide for all those pesky demons.

It should be read after Immortal Rider but before Lethal Rider as it details some much needed background.
Jeanne
May 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
A great little compendium for true fans of Larissa Ione's series. I really enjoyed the blurbs about the Horseman's horses and I also really enjoyed the short story that tells us how Lilith managed to get pregant by an angel to have the Horsemen. I like even better that we get told point blank that after the Lords of Deliverance 4th book, we are going to go back to UGH for more stories. I am so loving these two linked, yet different, series and the ability to read a little short story between the ...more
Lucy Qhuay
Oct 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This Compendium just made me even more impatient for Rogue Rider!
I can't wait for Reseph's story! :D

Also, I am so very looking forward to Larissa's new series focused once again on UGH, that will have Reader's book as a beginning of sorts. Yay! :D

Of course I loved reading this and I truly expect every single fan of the Demonica and Lords Of Deliverance series to read it! :D

Now, about Lilith and Yenrieth's story, like Shade would say - hell's fucking bells! :O
(view spoiler)
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
The only reason for the two stars is that it was too short. Don't expect a story. I knew it was a compendium but in reading some reviews I was under the impression that there was a short story in it clearing up the meeting of two characters. It cleared up nothing for me, though I did read this after reading Reaver, and it was soooo short that it was completely a waist of money (even the $0.99) that I got it for. If you are interested in reading about all the different kinds of demons in this ser ...more
Larissa Ione Fans: Lords of Deliverance Compendium! 3 43 Jun 01, 2012 02:58PM
  • Possessed By Desire (Firebrand, #3)
  • Forbidden Magic (Wing Slayer Hunters, #4.5)
  • The Asylum Interviews: Bronx (The Asylum Tales, #0.5)
  • Wicked Whispers (Castle of Dark Dreams, #6)
  • The Darkest Day (Immortal Heat, #1)
  • Forgotten Sea (Children of the Sea, #5)
  • Sterling (Zodius #2)
  • Blood Spells (The Nightkeepers, #5)
  • Vampires in Love
  • Kiss of Danger (Dragonfire, #9.1)
  • Lust (The Sins and The Virtues, #1)
  • Taken by Fire (ACRO, #6)
  • Guardian Demon (The Guardians, #8)
  • Free Fall (My Immortals #4.5)
  • Embrace Me at Dawn (Doomsday Brethren, #5)
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance 2: Love Bites
  • Dating the Undead
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Larissa Ione penned her first novel at the age of 13 and hasn't stopped writing since. She has been a U.S. Air Force meteorologist, an EMT, and a professional dog trainer, and you never know when one of those interests will pop into her novels.

She lives a nomadic existence with her U.S. Coast Guard husband and son, so her writing career has been a bl

Lords of Deliverance (6 books)
  • Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6)
  • Immortal Rider  (Lords of Deliverance, #2; Demonica, #7)
  • Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #3; Demonica, #8)
  • Rogue Rider  (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)
  • Reaver  (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10)
  • Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #12)
“Yenrieth wanted to lick her dry.

Then lick her wet.”
6 likes
“Just don’t be surprised if you find yourself riding a bolt of lightning if you piss me off.”
“I’m into kinky shit, so that works.”
0 likes