Start by marking “The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)

The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  486,507 Ratings  ·  15,419 Reviews
Percy Jackson returns in another modern-day adventure with a Greek mythology twist—this time he must find a goddess kidnapped from Mount Olympus!

When the goddess Artemis goes missing, she is believed to have been kidnapped. And now it's up to Percy and his friends to find out what happened. They must find Artemis before the winter solstice, when her influence on the Olympi
Audiobook, Unabridged, 9 pages
Published June 12th 2007 by Listening Library (first published May 5th 2007)

Jesse (JesseTheReader)
not gonna lie, it took me a little bit of time to fully get into this one, but the pay off was worth it. so many crazy things happened in this book & i'm still sitting here in a bit of shock! full video review to come.
Cara
I have yet to be disappointed in this series. A real rarity in a fantasy series in general.

The story starts out with Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia trying to help Grover to sneak out two half-bloods from a private military style school. Things get immediately messy and they stumble upon yet another problem, or more like a crisis. In the process of a battle Annabeth is stolen away. Something called The General is out again wrecking havoc and as you can already tell Luke has a hand in all this. This
Mark Lawrence
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This morning, while waiting with Celyn at her hospital appointment I told her I was going to write a review of the book I finished reading to her the night before and asked her if it deserved 5*. She said it did. So 5* it is.

I picked this book up from Celyn's pile when we went off on her school trip (a week in the wilds) and being in a hurry I managed to get book 3 of the series rather than book 2 (we read book 1 last year). So we've jumped over The Sea of Monsters - but I don't think the readin
Sasha Alsberg
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HADES!!!!!!! Gahhhh this book series is amazing!!!! Nico!!!!!
Bentley ★ Bookbastion.net
See this review and more like it on www.bookbastion.net
_______________________

Percy Jackson Reviews:
The Lightning Thief ★★★★★
The Sea of Monsters: ★★★★✯
The Titan's Curse: ★★★★
The Battle of the Labyrinth: RTC
The Last Olympian: RTC

The child in me is forever kicking myself every time I finish one of these books that I didn't read it sooner. Ironically, a series that I think is perfect for getting young boys into reading is one that I somehow passed over entirely when I was a kid. Like the previous t
maybelline ⚓
So, my reviews for the PJO series are basically just going to be vague screaming (bc I can’t recall what scenes belong to which books but like BEAR WITH ME)

description

So, my sweet precious Half-Blood children are sent on another mission where they’re sent to track down some monsters. Annabeth my #Queen is captured, Percy and the group meet more half-bloods, and skeleton-zombie-creatures are born. The group minus Annabeth returns to camp where the Oracle sends them on greater mission.

Lots of drama, lots of
Mike (the Paladin)
Let me open by saying...Rick Riordan, I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. I'm an unpublished writer and I know the best I can hope for is that at some point some will like what I write, and some will well, rip it.

I've not been "real complimentary' of these books up to this point, I gave each 3 stars...said they were what I'd call, "not bad". I dropped this one to 2 stars...it's getting to "bad".

First, I must say apologetically that the writing isn't all that great. I know these have sold millio
Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ Martin
I don't know if I'm going to finish the series. It was good but I think I'm just over it. I might read some of the other books though :-/
Jessica Olson
I love you Percy
Ahmed  Ejaz
I Loved this book as expected. Percy was still AMAZING!! I Loved his narration (don't know how many times I will say this :p). I felt his narration little more humorous this time.

Annabeth and Artemis, goddess of hunt, have been kidnapped by Titans' General. Percy, with new fellows, saves them.

=> Like the previous books, this book also started with the encounter of monster in a school. He was after two half-bloods, Nico and Bianca.
Nico didn't appear much but I liked him except in the ending.
P
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
“Do you always try to kill people when they blow their nose?”

Well ... this actually gets better from the last book. The story without Annabeth is a good thing after I was tired by her. Rick Riordan managed to put the riddles and adventures together in this book, he even added the new characters, both gods and villains, in order to make the story more interesting. We have a chance to see Nico for the first time ! And for reading HoO before, I couldn't stop myself from grinning because I knew t
Chloe
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
My favourite book of the series so far!
Eric Boot
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LET'S MAKE IT COMPULSORY FOR EVERYONE TO READ THESE BOOKS
Zoë
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5
SO glad that I'm continuing on with this series! This book was fast paced and (in my opinion) way better than Sea of Monsters. I can't wait to read the next book soon!
Aria the Blue Fairy
RATING a-

Rick Riordan is a genius.

I finished this book with a smile on my face, just like with the other two books. Friendship and family are two of the most prominent themes in this series and I think lessons like those are important for books that cater to younger readers. I find that these books are not only fun, but also teaches the readers something valuable. I'd most definitely recommend this series to my daugher when she's older. :)

But really, this series is only getting better. I did lo
Anniebananie
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sub
Das war mal ein schneller und spaßiger Ritt durch die Seiten! Wieder ein tolles Abenteuer mit Percy, Annabeth und Grover. Der Schreibstil war auch wieder sehr angenehm, man fliegt nur so durch die Seiten. Rick Riordans Humor setzt dem ganzen dann noch die Krone auf 👌🏻👑
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
I actually found myself laughing aloud at some of the dad jokes in this one. A+ Rick riordan
Natalie Monroe
I've been sneakily rereading the Percy Jackson series backwards the past month. I don't add them to my currently-reading shelf because I have ARCs and other stuff I should be reading instead and if I don't put them there, it doesn't feel like I'm procrastinating.

It's during rereads that I discover the sheer genius Riordan weaves in his work. He introduces important characters in unimportant ways, and it's beautiful. The foreshadowing is unreal.

Percy-fection.

Mohammed Arabey
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't BELIEVE I was gonna skip this series 😮

Amazing Pace that kept me breathless...check
Lovable fun characters...check
Mind-blowing world setting.. check

Hot thrilling climax... check
Sad sacrifice...check
Prophecy fulfilled completely..check
EPIC GODS council...check
Huge other twist...check
(More to come on all that !)

And then..

WHY INCLUDING A PREVIEW OF THE UPCOMING BOOK..
Now I must read the next one.. right away.
I'm justin love this series now...

Mohammed Arabey
27 July 2017
(Real Review on this and
Cait (Paper Fury)
This. I like. Me likee very much, thank you. I'm doing a marathon read of this series this year (although I've paused for some Skulduggery Pleasant because I have reading ADD...I relate to Percy) and I'm really getting enthused! First two books started a bit rocky with me. I wasn't ever wowed. And while I'm still waiting for crushing feels (I think that'll coming in the next Heroes of Olympus series more so than this one?) I'm starting to LOVE AND ADORE THESE BOOKS.

So much epicness.

So many peo
Sharon
I’m officially bumping this series up to 5 stars (which I don’t usually give). It’s just so wonderfully creative. I find myself admiring the way Riordan weaves in bits of mythology facts and stories in Percy’s story. And AGH the characters are just so fleshed-out and funny and endearing.

I find it easy, especially as a young, modern reader, to detest the gods we read about in ancient tragedies and myths. It’s like, “Why are the gods so cruel? Why is it such a norm that Zeus and other gods rape hu
Namratha
Having celebrity parents is a double-edged sword. And when they happen to be temperamental IMMORTAL Greek Gods...it’s a whole new ball game.

Artemis, The Goddess of The Hunt is M.I.A. and Annabeth, Percy’s “good friend” and fellow half-blood is missing AND in grave danger. Two new undetermined and powerful half-bloods, Bianca and Nico di Angelo have made an appearance. Luke and his dastardly plans of resurrecting Kronos are in full swing but now he seems to have an even more chilling ordeal set u
Anne
You bewitched little thing wrapped in paperback!

I don't know how the books in this series manage to coin 5 stars out of me at the last minute. Oh wait, I do know. Rick Riordan is the master at rocking concluding pages. Or at least he's high up there somewhere in rank. The plot twists at the end are SO GOOD.

The plot
A Percy Jackson story does not begin until a quest arrives. For me, everything before it is boredom and everything after is pure adrenalin. I get so absorbed in the story once the qu
Courtney
Percy Jackson is back... and Annabelle is missing! Grover, Thalia, and Percy must team up with the Hunters (Artemis' immortal virgin maidens) to find Annabelle and Artemis. If only Grover didn't spend all of his time mooning of the Hunters and guzzling coffee... If only Thalia, daughter of the god of the sky, wasn't afraid of heights... If only the Hunters didn't despise Percy just because he's a guy... oh yeah. This quest is going to be just great.

This was a delightfully funny installment to Ri
Iryna (Book and Sword)
So far I have enjoyed this 3rd book in the series the best. Many unexpected things happened, the plot is quite brilliant! And it's so funny!
And I know it says recommended age for this book is 9-12, but honestly, a good story has no age limits!
NerdyJediGymnast
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tbr-bookshelf
Emma Jones
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far this is my favourite Percy Jackson book. Really fast pace and a lot of new characters were introduced which I loved. Zoe nightshade was such an interesting character and I really loved her backstory. The ending was the best part though with Nico, I really didn't see that coming. I can't wait to continue this series.
Andis/Slytherin
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books just keep getting better and better and more extreme and I love it.
Sofii♡ (A Book. A Thought.)
4.5/5 Stars

I love it! as always is a beautiful reading with lots of adventure and friendship, I hope Riordan continue to write books because I want to read them all!

description

You can find this one and more of my reviews on my blog A Book. A Thought.

I'll not do this review very long because I'm always repeating the same things with respect to these books, so I'll going to focus on highlighting my favorite points of this specific book

- I like it as in this book Percy is somehow more connected to Annabeth,
Best one out of the series? 13 47 Aug 05, 2017 05:06PM
Zoe Nightshade 8 16 Aug 05, 2017 05:04PM
Who is your favorite character? 13 52 Aug 05, 2017 05:02PM
Empty Shelfie Boo...: The Titan's Curse 1 2 Jul 26, 2017 10:36AM
Chat 3 11 Jul 20, 2017 03:58AM
Drop Everything A...: The Titan's Curse 3 94 May 11, 2017 08:00AM
Zoe Nightshade! 28 159 May 03, 2017 01:52AM
  • Gregor and the Marks of Secret (Underland Chronicles, #4)
  • Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, #2)
  • Alcatraz Versus the Knights of Crystallia (Alcatraz, #3)
  • The Problem Child (The Sisters Grimm, #3)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #2)
  • The Rise of the Black Wolf (Grey Griffins, #2)
  • Erak's Ransom (Ranger's Apprentice, #7)
  • Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret (Leven Thumps, #2)
  • Forest of Secrets (Warriors, #3)
  • Playing with Fire (Skulduggery Pleasant, #2)
  • Peter and the Sword of Mercy (Peter and the Starcatchers, #4)
  • Beyond the Grave (The 39 Clues #4)
  • The Quillan Games (Pendragon, #7)
  • This Isn't What It Looks Like (Secret, #4)
  • Max (Maximum Ride, #5)
  • Skeleton Key (Alex Rider, #3)
  • The Gorgon's Gaze (The Companions Quartet, #2)
  • Dandelion Fire (100 Cupboards, #2)

More about Rick Riordan...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)

“Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."
...
I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt.”
8296 likes
“Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades.” 5072 likes