Start by marking “Foretell (Wanderlove, #2)” as Want to Read:
Foretell (Wanderlove, #2)

Foretell

(Wanderlove #2)

If you could provide anyone with the path to their deepest, darkest desires, would you?

Estelle Spencer has no choice.

With just a simple touch of her hand, wishes and dreams are instantly fulfilled. Her voice speaks of its own accord, lighting the way to good fortune.

But not everyone’s fortunes are desirable.

For most of her life Estelle hides in fear, living as a recluse in
Published June 24th 2012 (first published June 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Foretell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Foretell

Celeste
**This book was given to Celeste by the author,but did not influence the review**

you can also see the review on The Book Hookup

Overall:
LOVED! Fabulous story with a fabulous romance. Win, win, win. Top shelf honors! A lot of you may wonder why I have quite a few 5 star books…when I’m not reading a submission I spend a lot of time picking out books, especially indie books like the ones in this series. When the author is able to make me feel connected to the characters and I end up dreaming about t
Tiffany
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Now before I begin let me start by say the book did not take me almost six weeks to read. August was a ridiculously busy month for me, and as such, I read a chapter or two at a time, when I had the time, which was rare.

Belle Malory has done it again. Another beautifully written, delightful story that just made my insides squish with happiness. Squish, I say.

I loved Estelle and Rex’s story right from the beginning. No insta-love here. Belle’s heroines are the highlight of her books for me, becaus
Kate Givans
Jun 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Foretell carries on where Wanderlove left off, for the most part, but the story is now told from a different perspective. Readers are now taken into the thoughts and experiences of The Oracle, otherwise known as Estelle.

Estelle first learned of her curse shortly after her father’s death. She’d always known her ability could be dangerous in the wrong hands. In fact, her own mother and sister have fully abused her abilities to obtain wealth and fame. But it wasn’t until meeting Lola, Rex and Gabe
Annika
Jan 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So, I read this a while back and imagine my surprise when I saw that I didn't write a review. I, Annika, did not write a review for this freaking awesome book that blew my mind. Ugh, I'm disappointed in myself...

So, Estelle, 'the beast/monster' , is a wonderful main character. She lives with her over achiever mother and spoiled sister who take WAY too much advantage of her and her powers. It leaves you wondering, if she never had these powers, would they even talk to her?
Obviously if you read t
Julia
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book so much. I loved it actually. In this case the sequel was even better than the first book. Belle Malory is a captivating writer in my opinion and I cannot wait for the 3rd book! And let me just say the hotel scene with Rex and Essie that involved markers was one of the most beautifully written, romantic scenes ever.. it felt like I was almost spying on them ;)
Vicki Scullion
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
This book took up the story from the first book in the series, but was told from the point of view of a different character. It was a light read with interesting paranormal details.
BookHookup
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing

you can also see the review on The Book Hookup

Overall:
Libbie
Dec 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I feel horrible for the amount of time this was on my Carousel and kept getting pushed back for shiny new books. Part of that is due to library holds coming at me fast and furious, but I'll own the other part. What I like to call literary ADD.

I digress. I read it, I loved it, I kicked myself for not reading it sooner.

The best part? In the land of 3-book, 5-book, n-book (series that never end) story arcs, it was very refreshing to see this book wrap as a duology. There was definitely more to Wan
Brittany
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I feel rather sorry for Estelle; unloved by her mother since her father died, always living in her sister's shadows and having all the gypsy community planning to kidnap her for her power to give the correct answer to any question they ask.

But what if its not them exact traits that will get her closer to death than ever before. What if its the boy shes fallen for... the boy who she can never have because his heart was left to die way back. Would you except the help of 3 strangers who randomly la
Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)
I absolutely loved the first book in this series, Wanderlove and Foretell was just as enchanting and intriguing! I have fallen into this world of gypsies that Malory has created and I don't want go find my way out! Read book one and you will fly just as quickly through this second book! I love and applaud Essie's character and her courage and honor she displayed throughout the entire book. What an amazing main character! And Rex, watch out baby because he is hot and has some serious baggage! But ...more
Chantel
Apr 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
At first i was not sure if i wanted to buy the book. Only because the overview of the story, i dont remember the characters from the first book since it has been awhile. But now i am glad i have bought and read the book! I forgot that the end of the first book ended with finding out the Oracle was a girl. I never expected the turn of the events in the book. Finding out who, in a past life, was lola's mother and that she was the Oracle. Simply a goos read. I never put the book down once, finished ...more
Jen
Jul 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was not prepared to like Foretell; I wasn't looking forward to the change in POV character as I dearly love Lola and Gabe. However, I came to love Essie and Rex just as much. The plot was just as good as Wanderlove, with some grammar issues but nothing major. Malory does a good job at capturing interest and keeping it the entire book. The supernatural aspect doesn't overpower the love story nor does it take over the plot. All in all I would love another book set in the world of these gypsies.
Tracee
Apr 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed this series. I think the story is original-ish, the characters are developed nicely, and it's entertaining. I was so excited for this book to come out, and now that I'm done with it, I'm not 100% sure if there is going to be another one, or if it's just done. I hope there is another one, because I think it's a fun series, and I still have some questions about what's going on.
Allie
Jul 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Literally just finished this book and Im already wanting more from this series! Was eager to reads this sequel after finishing Wanderlove and it did not disappoint. Loved the new addition to the character list and role/ roles of the exsisting ones! Can not wait for the next book to be writen and released! Will be anxiously awaiting for me!!!
Radhika
May 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. The only thing I wish were different was that Essie would have been able to answer people's questions if she wanted to. Her advice is kinda cool, but it would have been cooler if she knew the answers to the questions. I really liked the transformation of Rex too! This book reminded me a lot of Ella Enchanted (in a good way).
Vanessa
Jul 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing

it carries over from the first, perfectly! absolutely love this series hope their is more *fingers crossed* lol it is an amazing book with steamy romance between Rex and Estelle or Essie or Spence. I read the second book in like a day cause I couldn't put it down
Nicole Bulkley
Jul 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
i liked this book a little more than i like wanderlove. i really enjoyed the story of Essie and Rex the ending sucked though, it felt like it needed more. The book could use a little better spelling check :)
Sharon
Aug 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What an exiting sequel of Wanderlove.
I adored it.Difficult to put down and do the dail chores.
This series is a must read and maybe just maybe we can expect a third book .-))
It's a HEA but with a hint of things to come,...
Brandy nichols
May 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
this book was awesome,, I couldn't put it down loved How the story went ,left off right were wonderlove ended!!! I really like Essie and Rex,, Rex sounded so hot and I loved him!!!! I was Happy that lola was in it! just have to say great book hope there is more to come!!
Krista
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was so glad this book was already written when I finished Wanderlove. That way I could go directly to the next book. I think this one may be better than the first. It seems to be a two book series but it would make me happy to revisit these people again. :)
Barbi Schramm
Jul 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! Even better than the first. Love that this author is also self published. Good job Belle Malory!
Jane Love
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this but I enjoyed the first one better Estelle doesn't no where power comes from until she meets Lori Gabe and Rex then everything comes to light
Mickala
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Loved it! Really hoping for another book in the series and fast! Really connected with the characters. I didn't want to stop reading it!
Tara
Mar 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I just absolutely adore these characters and this authors style of writing. A superb second installment. I sincerely hope to see more!
Patricia
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful read and the characters Estelle and Rex are so easy to love!
Kelsey
Nov 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
the end :-) awww yay!!! I like happy endings!
Mick Loves Books
Feb 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! Highly recommend!
Neisha
Sep 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing

Love, love, loved this book! I seriously could not put it down. Belle Mallory is amazing. Im looking forward to read more of her books.
Lisa
May 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really need to stop staying up until 4:00 reading. This was one of those books where I became attached to the characters and their welfare became far more important than sleep. ;)
Candice
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Almost as good as the first book but not quit! I still loved it though!

• See Me (Simply Supernatural, #1)
  • The Mackenzie Legacy (The Athena Effect #2)
  • Enchant Me
  • Residue (Residue, #1)
  • Concisus (Verita, #2)
  • Immortal Grave (Dark Betrayal Trilogy, #3)
  • Retribution (Redemption, #3)
  • Lady of The Shadows
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond, #2)
  • Promises (Timeless #2)
  • Surviving Scotland
  • In the Balance (I Bring the Fire, #3.5)
  • At First Sight  (Timber Wolves, #3.5)
  • Thief Prince
  • Alluvion (The Ylem Trilogy, #2)
  • Securing the Handyman's Heart
  • Stirring Up Trouble (Stirring Up Trouble, #1)
  • Integration (Bonfire Academy, #2)
I don't consider myself a writer. I'm a storyteller. I live in Orlando, FL with my family. Keep up with me on social media. I love hearing from readers!

FB-> https://www.facebook.com/bellemaloryb...
Twitter-> https://twitter.com/BelleMalory
Sign up for my newsletter->http://eepurl.com/dfazWj
Visit me here-> http://www.bellemalory.blogspot.com

Wanderlove (2 books)
  • Wanderlove (Wanderlove, #1)