Start by marking “Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)” as Want to Read:
Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)

Revealed

(Brides of the Kindred #5)

Book 5 in the Brides of the Kindred series
This book is a plus length novel--around 130,000 words long

Nadiah has the Sight—the ability to see into the future. But the one thing she can’t see is how she’s ever going to be free of the blood bond her parents forced her into when she was only six. Her fiancée is an evil bastard who delights in torturing her and her only way out
Published February 24th 2012 by Evangeline Anderson Books (first published January 12th 2012)

Renee Nicole

"God, if there's anything more dangerous than a curious virgin I don't want to know what it is."

Ohhhh, Detective Rast.

This series is so utterly dependable for a good time. I've said it before, and I will say it again. Evangeline Anderson KILLS it with her delicious mix of sci-fi and erotica - every. single. time. I could fan-girl over her for hours.

Revealed is the fifth book of the Kindred series, and ended up putting me back on track after the lackluster fourth installment. This is the story
Lover of Romance
Adam Rast is a detective and is very passionate about his career. When he first meets Nadiah he doesn't believe her unique gifts, even though he has some of her own. Nadiah is insistent on helping him finding the missing women, but when she has one of her visions she collapses in his arms, and before he realizes it he is caught up in something he can't let go of. Nadiah is Kindred, and even though she is blood bonded to a vicious and evil man since she was child, she is desperate to hold on to h ...more
namericanwordcat
This is my favorite so far of this series. It has strong plot with lots of twist and turns. The hero is steadfast so this make the romance decent.

The villains are awful in an over the top kind of way. The writing moves along at a nice pace.

However, the characters don't really grow and there couple much more here.

Fast fun read with a lot of angst.
Shanna
May 21, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: utter-shit
1.5 stars- only because I'm not ready to admit I hated it as much as Fifty Shades of Grey.

OK, where do I begin with this trainwreck? After utterly adoring the rest of the series and recommending it to everyone I know who enjoys lusty paranormal romance, disappointed doesn't even begin to describe my feelings about this book.

1. The editing. Did we fire our editor between this book and the last one? While I can forgive a lot of mistakes self-published authors make, "roll" instead of "role" over an
David
Apr 24, 2012 rated it it was ok
This series has been sliding from a science fiction setting to fantasy one since it began. Now, in book five, we're almost completely in a fantasy universe. Sure, we've traveled via FTL drive to a new planet, but after that, it's all magic. That's okay, I'm not really here for a cosmology lesson (or even correct rudimentary physics - good heavens, Evangeline, heavier objects do not fall faster than lighter objects under equal atmospheric drag!). But this is not the strongest entry in the series ...more
Sophia Triad
Main characters: Adam Rast and Nadiah
Type of Kindred bonding: First world and Tranq Kindred bonding

This is another book I thoroughly enjoyed!
A little about the background: Rast was the private investigator that was looking for Lauren. He comes from earth and he is very pround of it. Nadiah is the cousin of Sylvan. She comes from Tranq Prime and she hates it. Rast and Nadiah shared a kiss in Sylvan and Sophia's wedding. It was Nadiah's first kiss. And then they started hating each other. Or at
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
3.5 Stars

Another Kindred book! I love this series, it has started many fantasies about being transported to an alien space ship and...probed by a sexy Kindred warrior (or Warriors!) and this book has furthered my obsession with all things Kindred.

Revealed is about Nadiah, Sylvan's cousin and Adam Rast, the human detective who has made a career out of finding the lost. Nadiah and Rast's attraction has been growing since they first met at Sylvan's Bonding, but despite starting off on a tongue to
Bea
Mar 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Of the series, this is the best so far. There was an actual plot (albeit a tropey one) and there was not as much mindless rough sex.

That being said, there is no character development (much like the rest of the series). I got tired of all of other couples plot lines, we could have spent the time on character and relationship building.

I do have to say that Rast might be my favorite male character of this series. The female was the typical romantic lead shell.

But overall, this series pales in compa
Chappy
Not my favorite from this series but still really good. I'm happy that Nadiah finally got her HEA. Rast was hot and all but I just didn't feel the same carnal desire between them. (view spoiler) Great to catch up with the gang of previous characters especially Lauren and Xairn. I'm also really intrigued by Merrick...looking forward to learning more about him in the next book.
Jenne
Dec 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
So this just might be my favorite so far. Loved Rast he was great! While these do have their cheesy moments it's all good. This one does set up the next one nicely and I like that we have a new bad guy to hate too. I connected with the characters instantly and found myself turning the pages because of the suspense. I'll be reading the next one sooner rather than later.
Em Taylor
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Nadia and Rast's story. I loved the not-so-love triangle with Yoda.

These books have got so much going for them. I adore the world building, the different types of aliens and the hot sex. The whole series is excellent. I will get through them all eventually.

I liked this narrator too.
ReadingDiva Book Reviews
Apr 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
~~*Original posted at ReadingDiva's Blog*~~

I am a big fan of the Brides of the Kindred series. The story of Nadia & Adam Rast is one that we have expected and one that brings a lot of excitement. This book was no disappointment. I loved this story as much as I loved Found. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the first 3 books as well but Found and Revealed are my favorite of the series.

Revealed starts right off where Found ends. We have had glimpses of what was in store for Nadia and Rast but I wha
B. Truly
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Review contains some spoilers within.

Another great adventure by Ms. Anderson! I really enjoyed this novel, like I have all the others. The only reason I gave it 4.5 Stars was because there were a few parts in the middle that dragged a tad.
Nadia is definitely one of my favorite heroines thus far. She's witty and her innocence made the story very amusing. Not knowing what a vagina was (Which is referred as the dirty P word, of course) and her reactions while Rast, explained were hilario
Erica
When I finished this story, I remember having the same reaction to it as I did to Claimed, the first book in this series, which was "how in the world can someone have such imagination as to write such a wonderful story AND weave erotica and romance into it at the same time?" It was really amazing! Right around the halfway point, I thought it was over, and then realized I had barely scratched the surface. What a FANTASTIC story. If you are entranced with the wonderful world that this author has w ...more
Becca
Mar 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This entry into the Kindred saga sets our world up for a whole new evil - worse than the Scourge! Ms. Anderson also introduces a new couple and many new twists in the story line. I almost feel it was a few too many new twists, but my interest is snagged and, like a kid with cookies, want the next one as soon as I finish the one in my hand. I particularly like Rast and Nadiah and it was great fun catching up with the other couples on the Kindred mother ship. I'd say more but don't want to spoil a ...more
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
Okay so I'm finally, officially off this mothership of a series. I really can't take the low self esteem drama and the back and forth - should we, shouldn't we? Ugh. I need an alpha to take over and there just isn't one in sight in this galaxy.

Someone tell me how this series ends up. :)
Heather
This book sucked so much ass I don’t even know where to start. Initially I was somewhat excited to read it, as I didn’t know it had come out, and even though I think the series is ultimately kind of stupid, I still enjoy my doses of Evangeline-erotica. No one does dirty talk better, I swear.

But the story…damn it was a huge cheese-fest. The whole thing played out like a bad Disney movie. And the characterization was markedly poor in this one. The antagonists were straight up evil, with no shades
Karen
Aug 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who like alien-human romance.
Another great entry in the Brides of the Kindred series. As usual we start from a point not to far removed from the end of the previous book. We have multiple POV's and multiple stories going on which are directly related to what is happening. The stories have a natural progression and always seem to bring just a little bit of something new each time. While we get to know new characters, we still have the pleasure of keeping up with those we have come to like from previous books. Each time you v ...more
Tamara Rose Blodgett
This is really closer to a 4.5 but again, the half star omission on all sites. I LOVE the Kindred Series. It is a becoming a formula series that has the *exact* recipe I love. I feel confident, as a reader, when I begin a Kindred installment I'll enjoy the following: hot romance, alpha-males coming out of my ears, action, intrigue, sci-fi and evil plotters who get theirs in the end. How could one ask for more?

What I loved: the Alpha males! Wow! They're just so over-the-top male and I especially
Crissy
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Revealed was a good read. We met Nadiah and Rast in the previous book, now we get the rest of their journey in this book. Nadiah is a seer whose parents have bonded her at a young age to Yo’dah and the time has come for Nadiah to seal the bond to him completely. Nadiah refuses to complete the bond to someone she has no interest in being tied to for life just for her parent’s social standing. Rast has always felt guilty for the death of his sister and soon finds out that he was adopted and his mo ...more
Karen
Sep 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all
So ADAM found out he is adopted, his mother is horrible, rich which he knew of course and uncaring. But, Adam is also Nadiah's champion. are on the way to TRANQ PRIME to save Nahiah from her fiancée an evil man who delights in torturing her and her only way out of a loveless marriage. Adam cares for her and she for him maybe?? could she???

She dreams of him and he of her....

Lets see what happends...

Wow, this is one of the most plotted books yet... so much going on. Draven the Hoard master is up t
carol
Dec 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Brides of the Kindred fans
It's been a while since I read and enjoyed the first four of this series. However I was not as impressed with this as previous episodes. The amount of typos was quite out of character, either the editor has changed or it missed the editing stage altogether or Ms Anderson is trying to rush her novels out now but it isn't a good impression to give her readers.

The story format is now quite predictable, the new main characters are Rast and Nadiah, Rast thinks he's from Earth but is a new member of T
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
Jun 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: not-fully-human

I'm not sure why I didn't love this one as much as its predecessors. There were quite a few editing issues but I also felt like the other characters stories (Merrick & Elise, the Girls, Lauren and Xairn) were used as a supplement because Nadiah and Rast's story wasn't as well developed. There just wasn't as much of their story because the others had more page time in Revealed than any of the other instalments.

It was like the focus was definitely split. We could have definitely had m
 Rosebud
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The author has gone back to the formula that worked in her earlier works. I loved this one. I always know there was something about Detectective Rast. This series hasn't run it's course. Each book has the different factor tha doesn't make the plot stale. And now with the Draven in on the story. It's just like a whole new series.
On a personal note, I bet the author loved writing the epilogue scene to get out a little stress releave. And if she did WOOZER.

Very good book in the series. But It's di
Lea Barrymire
Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fav-series
I was so happy to find this the other day. I love this series. I've waited for Rast to get a book and to find out that he.... well, I won't spoil anything by sharing the news, but he's not all that he seemed to be. This was definitely a great extension to the series and I love that we get to keep visiting the other couples.
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
Jun 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, scifi
I love the Kindred series. The first book blew me away. But this one, though it had a lot of good story, it lacked the polished effort Andersone usually puts into her books. The tone of her author's note in the beginning was a little angry. I get it, but I don't know, it seemed so angry that it put me in kind of a mood. Ya know?

I'll probably read the next book, though not right away. :)
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book does seem to be better written. I love the story was completely hooked, the story flows better and I really like that old characters pop in n out and are forgotten. Great ending can't wait for merrick and Elise story.
Reagan Whitten
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome adittion to this series!! This book isn't as erotic as some of the 1st books, but the plot stands up for its self and doesn't need the extra sex. It also introduces a new set of characters that we'll hopefully get to find out more about in the next book!!
Clare
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So far this ones my fave just with everything that happerning i couldn't put it down, And again with so many POV's Evangeline just keeps giving us so much from these books, I'm really looking forward to reading the next book.
Ladymcbeth
Mar 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, alien, erotica, romance
The serie is very good ... I can't wait to read about Merrick and Elise :)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Positively Book C...: Looking to Borrow 1 22 Jun 12, 2014 07:26AM
Nook Book Lending...: LTB: Revealed 1 18 Jun 12, 2014 07:24AM

• Tempting Rever (Zorn Warriors, #3)
  • The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2)
  • Alien Redemption (Clans of Kalquor, #6)
  • The Demon Slave (Shadow Quest, #2)
  • No Escape (Trek Mi Q'an, #4)
  • Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2)
  • B785 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines, #3)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more

Brides of the Kindred (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1)
  • Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2)
  • Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3)
  • Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4)
  • Pursued (Brides of the Kindred, #6)
  • Exiled (Brides of the Kindred, #7)
  • Shadowed (Brides of the Kindred,  #8)
  • Chained (Brides of the Kindred, #9)
  • Divided (Brides of the Kindred, #10)
  • Devoured (Brides of the Kindred, #11)