Start by marking “Damian (Marius Brothers #5)” as Want to Read:
Damian (Marius Brothers #5)

Damian (Marius Brothers #5)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  799 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, public exhibition, HEA]

In a world where humans and paranormals coexist in secret and where soulless demons roam, vampires dream to be united with their mates.

Damian Marius is the youngest of the seven Marius brothers. Although known for bringing happiness to those around him, he has been having t
Published March 3rd 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Damian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damian

adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 rated it liked it
typical joyee flynn serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical joyee flynn? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
joyee flynn
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as
Ericka Walden
Mar 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Well worth the wait for me Joyee! I Didn't expect to fall in Love with the "baby" of the Marius brothers! Took a min to warm up to Cyrus....but I did. I especially liked..... No,no,no....y'all thought I was gonna insert a "spoiler" here, huh? Nope! Read the book people. LoL. Quick read that'll make you bug Joyee for the next installment of the Marius Brothers.
Kat
Mar 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
That was an ok book... typical Joyee Flynn. Somehow I keep reading the series hoping the books will get better... LOL
Normally I would have given 3 stars but I take one off for the "subs are weak and needy" comment....
Kizmet
FINALLY! I finally got emotional involved in this series/world. Before it was an okay read without any meat and bones. This couple felt real to me and I got the emotional connection I've been craving. It wasn't over the top with the circumstances of why there was turmoil between the main couple. Some of the previous books had so much emotional/physical abuse that was needed to be resolved without the after effects of what you would expect from a person that went through such hardship. But in thi ...more
Kavisha
Feb 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Let me start by saying that I have already read the majority of the books in this series and was following it for a long time. I lost track of it and realized recently that I had about 4 new books in the Marius World Series to read. But it has been a long time since I read some of them, and I couldn't really remember much of the overarching plot. I also hadn't read much of the "Beyond the Marius Brothers" stories and never even added the ones I read onto Goodreads.
I decided to take up the chall
Candice
Jan 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Damien and Cyrus. WOW. I liked how this wasn't all hearts and flowers. I liked to see that just because they were mated didn't mean they fell for each other instantly. I wanted to THROTTLE Cyrus many times, though. Could he really be that dense? Good for Damien for basically telling him to eff off. Good for the Marius family to step in!

What I didn't like was the sex in front of the family. EEK!
Tj
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
Damian is the baby of the family and has a kink that he is ashamed about. Cyrus is a new medic at the warrior clinic. Cyrus has been alone since the slaughter of his family when he was 15. This was along the same line as the rest of the series. Cyrus and Damian each have a problem the other is the answer to. When the two come together properly they are explosive. Sweet, short read.
Sanet
mmmmmm, I wanted to put it down and then pick it up again and then put it down. I the end I was glad I finished it, but it was too short. More emotion and more detail please!!!

much better that the last few I read
Melissa
Jan 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Damian's story was not one of my favorites from this series.
Linda Aldred
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
enjoyed it
Tala
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rachel
I thoroughly enjoin this book.
Raevyn
Mar 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5
Adjoaq Q
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Was a good read. Especially loved the scene with exhibition. Hot!
Julie scott
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Damian [Marius Brothers 5]

This was great loved it the first time and I will be reading it again another time....can't wait to read the next one too.
Mae Hanley
Aug 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Ms Flynn has begun to rely on men not talking to each other as her tension for the main characters. As tension goes, it's pretty weak.
Nov 13, 2012
Samantha Williams capshaw
Oct 04, 2013
Vipera.422
Sep 28, 2012
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge #16)
  • Hell's Tempest  (Fatefully Yours #4)
  • Vaughn's Vampire Hunter (Christian's Coven #4)
  • Mate of the High Dragon (Of Dragons and Wolves #5)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • Fade to Black (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #3)
  • Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? (Wolf Creek Pack #6)
Also writes under Flynn Eire.
More about Joyee Flynn...

Marius Brothers (8 books)
  • Micah (Marius Brothers #1)
  • Remus (Marius Brothers #2)
  • Stefan (The Marius Brothers #3)
  • Victor (Marius Brothers #4)
  • A Very Marius Christmas (Marius Brothers #6)
  • Gabriel (Marius Brothers #7)
  • Virgil (Marius Brothers #8)