Start by marking “Just Like That (SweetSpots Contemporary Romance)” as Want to Read:
Just Like That  (SweetSpots Contemporary Romance)

Read Book

Just Like That (SweetSpots Contemporary Romance)

Romantic Chick Lit with a Naughty Twist.

Leslie Quinn might have been dumped by her longtime boyfriend, but she still has her determination to make it as a top stylist at an exclusive Manhattan department store.

Busy dodging knives from her back stabbing co-workers, Leslie keeps her focus on doing the best job possible and going on the occasional (and unsuccessful) blind d
Published February 27th 2012 by SugarMissile, llc

To ask other readers questions about Just Like That, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Like That

Mary
Mar 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: romance readers, romantic chick lit
Margo wrote one of my all-time favorite books, "More Than This" and I can't wait to read her first romance!

UPDATE

I really enjoyed this story. It's sexy and sassy with a very sweet ending. What I loved most was Leslie's inner journey to stand up for herself.
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
4.5

*Book source ~ Many thanks to the author for providing a review copy in exchange for an honest review.

Leslie Quinn has a job she loves, but a boss she hates and a long term boyfriend who just isn’t doing it for her. After Ryan dumps her, she appeases her friend Paige by going out on the occasional blind date, but she really just wants to focus on climbing the ladder at work. When she finally gets a day off her bitchy boss calls her up to take care of client because she’s too busy with the sho
Alice
Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, humor, romance
I got an electronic copy of Just Like That for free from the author. If I'd known how much I'd enjoy it, though, I would've bought it, anyway.

Just Like That is the story of Leslie, who works in high-end retail hell and whose boss takes advantage of her ambition and ability to solve problems. She breaks up with her milquetoast boyfriend of four years (it would be five, except for their year-long break), and her best friend then goes on a mission to match her up with the right guy.

This is a novell
Mo
Feb 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
If you've ever watched The Devil Wears Prada, then you've seen the core of this story, yet author Margo Candela managed to tell a story that although familiar, was unique in its own way. Leslie, overworked, underpaid and unappreciated by her boss, was yearning for growth in her relationships at work and in her personal life.

I loved the frank and unapologetic telling of a single woman's life. Yes, I know that this is not the life of every woman, but I believe it is the life of more single women t
Livin' la  Vida Latina
Jun 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by: Sandra L.
Member of Livin' la vida Latina

Review: Leslie Quinn is a hard-working woman with a nagging boss and a man-child boyfriend still living with his parents. The first thing that came to mind was: why was she wasting her time with this loser? What a slob! It was painstakingly obvious that this guy was in it for the twin package—a mother and a sex partner all rolled into one.

To me, Leslie seemed like a smart and level-headed woman, so I was perplexed at why she would throw hersel
Beverly Diehl
Sassy and sweet little novella. Something of a Cinderella story - the besieged stylist whose manager won't give her any good clients, but then she hits the jackpot with Mr. Big, er, Mr. Tate.

It's a quick, fun little romantic fantasy, and I really liked the author's voice, not to mention the pampering she gets from Mr. Tate. Looking forward to reading more of this author's work.
Christina
Apr 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Romantic Chick-Lit with a Naughty Twist
SweetSpots; Sexy. Smart. Sassy.

I really enjoyed this Contemporary Romance novella! Living in Ohio myself, I got a kick out of all the Ohio and OSU references. LOL I could definitely see this becoming more if the author chose! Excited to read more from this little series! Full Review Coming Soon!
T.
Apr 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. It was short, sweet and to the point. I have a more detailed review on my blog.
Moon Love
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story. I really think it'd make a phenomenal full length book and would have loved to read more. Ms. Candela effortlessly packs in a complete story in under 50 pages.
Amanda
Mar 09, 2012
Literary  Chanteuse
Mar 15, 2012
Margo Candela
Mar 15, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dalba Castrillon
Kelibri
Dec 03, 2014
Reet
Sep 30, 2015
Margo Candela is the author of five novels, The Brenda Diaries (SugarMissile, Oct. '11), Good-bye To All That (Touchstone, July '10), More Than This (Touchstone, Aug '08), Life Over Easy (Kensington, Oct '07), Underneath It All (Kensington, Jan '07).

Margo is currently working on her next novel as well as working on a three book Young Adult series.