Start by marking “The Magnificent Moon Hare” as Want to Read:
The Magnificent Moon Hare

The Magnificent Moon Hare

(The Magnificent Moon Hare #1)

I am the Moon Hare! I'm off on a dangerous quest to rescue King Winston from having his head chopped off! P.J. is coming and so is a dragon who's called Sandra (even thought he's a boy). And there are bits about marzipan and secret tights and games and jokes and tricks and lots of fantastic stuff. It's a brilliant story. I think you should read it now! It's all about me!
Published March 5th 2012 by Egmont (first published March 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Magnificent Moon Hare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magnificent Moon Hare

Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My boys are voracious readers, ages 7 and 8. This book captured their attention, even though the heroine is a girl. They laughed out loud when I read it, and each of them insisted on taking the book on various nights and reading ahead on their own, because they couldn't bear for the story to stop. A week after we finished the book, my 8-year old starts laughing out loud and quotes some funny part from the book. If only every book was this charming and funny and entertaining to read!
Kari
Sep 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-teen
A hilarious book for any age! Moon Hare is such a fantastic character, he reminds me a bit of Drop Dead Fred for his love of fun and silliness! A great story about the dangers of cheating at chess, the importance of reading to your pet dragon and the brilliant storage space in tights! I hope the series stays this good!
Danni
Jan 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Loving The Magnificent Moon Hare and his crazy antics. One of those adventures that really gets a child's imagination going with clever illustrations and catchy words. Very much like that it is being developed into a series and I am sure it will catch on in a big way, can see The Moon Hare as an animated story which I am sure children would love.
Simon
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of those wonderfully titled children's books you have high expectations off and are not disappointed. Brimming with crazy adventure that the children love, enhanced by great illustrations. One to be cherished for years to come.
A.Foulds
Feb 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
At first the main character annoyed me with her brattiness, but after that this story is the perfect laugh-out-loud for young children. I fell in love with Sandra the dragon, and cant wait to read about the rest of their adventures together with the amazing MOON HARE!!
Jacquie
Jun 15, 2014 added it
Shelves: chapter-books
Can't wait to share this book with my students!
Zoe
Aug 22, 2013 rated it liked it
After you read the first chapter you can't stop reading
Ariana
Jul 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of The Clumsies and Marty Maguire
Hilarious!! This is a story that even parents would enjoy. The story is fun, the humour is great and the illustrations are fantastic.
Spiffington
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant, laugh-out-loud humour. Great characters.
Michelle
Aug 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
A petulant princess, a huffy dragon and a crazy moon hare try to stop King Winston from getting his head chopped off due to a fallout over chess.
Josu Grilli
Una novela que cumple con su cometido de entretener. Una autora con buenas ideas.
Jane Cooker
A
Mar 25, 2017
Gina
Apr 20, 2013
I am the author of 'The Magnificent Moon Hare' a series of humorous (hopefully!) books for ages 7+, published by Egmont.

Before The Hare, I worked as a television presenter for the BBC on 'Cbeebies' (I was one of the four original links presenters)
and GMTV.

I am now writing full - time and the commute to work is great.

I'm currently working on a new series of humorous - hopefully kids books, in betwe

The Magnificent Moon Hare (2 books)
  • The Magnificent Moon Hare and the Foul Treasure