Start by marking “Phish NET Stalkings” as Want to Read:
Phish NET Stalkings

Phish NET Stalkings

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
All she wanted was to find love. Was that too much to ask? How difficult could it be to find one man, the perfect man for her?

After dating the losers of the century, Jane decides there has to be a better way. She turns to an online dating service. After all, they guarantee a ‘happily ever after’ or your money back.

Jane East, CEO of Not-So- Plain- Jane’s organic cosmetics
Published February 2012 by L & L Dreamspell (first published January 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Phish NET Stalkings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phish NET Stalkings

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Phish NET Stalkings
Ruth Hill
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, mystery
In truth, I have to give this book some very mixed reviews. Denise Robbins is a fantastic, readable author. The story she has crafted is full of strong characters, humor, suspense, and more. I was instantly drawn into the story, and I cannot tell you how many times I was asked to explain what I was reading. The cover itself lends itself to much discussion.

There are two things that really inhibited my true enjoyment of this book. First of all, while mild profanity is never my wish, I can
Romancing the Book
Jun 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Meli
Review Copy Provided by the Author

Don’t let the title fool you? This is not about stalking or phish net for that matter but a whole story line of a woman afraid of cops and a past that still haunts her. When I started reading the book I was like it’s going to be a comedy, but far from it. You have Jane East who is a businesswoman, strong, independent yet scared of, get this, cops. She has a good reason to be afraid and Denise Robbins did a great
Emma Reed
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another page turner from Denise. I couldn't put it down. Excellent book.
Melinda
Pam
Jul 22, 2016
Fae Donalds
Sep 12, 2016
Author Denise Robbins leverages skills from her day job as a software engineering manager, a love of outdoor sports, and an interest in espionage and intrigue to write page-turning techno-romantic thriller novels.

Author of IT HAPPENS IN THREES and KILLER BUNNY HILL. Next up CONNECT THE DOTS."