Start by marking “Geese Mate For Life” as Want to Read:
Geese Mate For Life

Geese Mate For Life

Geese Mate For Life—Jenni Hamilton had believed the same to be true for her and Michael. But in the time it took to answer the phone, Jenni’s life changed forever.

Her husband is dead. The police claim he’s committed crimes and planned to flee the country with his lover. The man they describe is not the man she knew, not the man she married, not the man she believed in.

Published (first published December 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Geese Mate For Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Geese Mate For Life

Start your review of Geese Mate For Life
Joana
Apr 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
What happens when the one person you've loved and trusted you whole life suddenly dies and you are confronted with "facts" that say he was an embezzler who fathered a child with another woman whom he was about to leave you for and committed suicide when he was found out?

Well, that's what Jenni had to deal with in this captivating read, Geese Mate for Life. The title of the book was based on the promise that Michael, Jenni's husband made to her when they first started dating, that like geese,
Joan Arning
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Geese Mate for Life starts off quickly and continues at a fast pace. Jenni receives a phone call telling her that he husband has been arrested for embezzlement but he dies from an apparent drug overdose before she can see him. The theme of their marriage has been "Geese mate for life". Jenni sets out to prove Michael's innocence when no one else believes in him. Lillian Duncan has written a very enjoyable book. I received my copy of Geese Mate For Life from the author. This is my honest opinion.
Pamela Harstad
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story is original with good pacing. I like books with a hint of romance and faith, with a mystery. This is it. Lillian Duncan weaves a great story. The only issue, which is not hers, is there were about half a dozen typos toward the end.
Kwhelan
Sep 11, 2012 rated it it was ok
I had high hopes for this book and liked the premise of the story, but it was very poorly written. Not only were there tons of typos and grammatical errors, but the dialogue seemed forced and there were holes in the plot. I stuck it out until the end, but this was a book that didn't grow on me.
Terri Wangard
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got this when it was free from Amazon and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed it. It's the first I've read from Lillian Duncan.
There were twists I didn't expect. I didn't think much of Jenni's mother, but Jenni was so forgiving.
Yes, there are grammatical problems, but I almost expect that with ebooks.
Amanda J Nagy
Mar 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Good read, just ignore typos

This was a pretty good read, but the typos and misplaced words made it distracting. I'd give it a higher rating if not for those.
Deb
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
I enjoyed the characters. I enjoyed the plot with all it's twists and turns. I hated all the typos and grammatical errors, it seemed there was an error on nearly every page.
Barbara Tsipouras
Aug 25, 2014 rated it liked it
This one is not as good as her other books, itdidn't grip me or let me feel with the heroine.
Sharon
Jun 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Gripping suspense. A real page turner. Many plot twists and surprises. Keeps the reader tense to the very end resolution.
Ann
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful read from this author. It's another mystery with lots of twists and turns that keeps you reading until the final pages. I highly recommend it.
Glenda Parker
Sep 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I look forward to reading more of her work. I love Jenni as she struggles to move on with here life.
Kimberly M Krisik
Oct 07, 2014
Elise Vazquez
Dec 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Lillian lives in a small town in Ohio with her husband. She writes the type of books she loves to read--mystery and suspense with a touch or two of romance!