Jump to ratings and reviews

Letters from the Vieux Carré

Can love return what death has taken away?

Grief stricken, Anna wanders the French Quarter of New Orleans. After encountering a strange disembodied chant, she is sent falling back in time and into the arms of a man who bears an uncanny resemblance to her deceased fiancée.

Confused by her uncontrollable desire for Gabriel, and feeling utterly alone, Anna begins writing letters to her mother, letters to be delivered over one hundred and fifty years later!

200 pages, ebook

13 books8 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (6%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 reviews
Profile Image for Brenda Gartin.
Author 4 books2 followers
October 11, 2012
It's late and my husband has awakened several times tonight with that, "Please, come to bed," look on his face. This is all your fault Ms Hudson; I knew I would never sleep until I finished this book. And before I can go to bed I'll have to add a destination to my Bucket List--New Orleans.
Past, present, and future collide as the story twists and turns in this (sort of) time travel romance. I think I should leave it at that because I hate spoilers and I'm still mentally reviewing all the details that weave themselves into the well-excecuted ending.
I have the other five; a real bargain at 99 cents each. Which should I read next?
Profile Image for ŁĮŞĄ.
9 reviews5 followers
April 23, 2019
4.5 Me encanta el género viajes en el tiempo!! y más si son de época. Hermosa historia..
Profile Image for Lisa.
Author 6 books29 followers
March 21, 2017
Excellent story and so unexpected. I did not expect it to be so intense and captivating. I could feel what they were feeling, see what they were seeing, and I could actually imagine myself in the settings that were so well described by this author. In my opinion, this is a must read!
Profile Image for Myself.
214 reviews6 followers
July 21, 2019
2/5
La historia en sí no está mal, pero es tan sumamente horrorosa la traducción que no he conseguido terminar de meterme en ella.
Un fiasco
Profile Image for _booksheart✨.
38 reviews1 follower
July 19, 2021
What can I say? I loved this book where time travel, past times, New Orleans, love, surprises, and more occur
Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.