Start by marking “Movie Night (Psy-Changeling, #5.7)” as Want to Read:
Movie Night

Nalini Singh

Movie Night

(Psy-Changeling #5.7)

A glimpse into Judd and Brenna’s life when they have a night to themselves, no Pack business to handle and no enemies at the door. This story slots in a few months after Caressed By Ice (not long before Branded By Fire).
Free Short Story, 5 pages
Published March 1st 2012

To ask other readers questions about Movie Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Movie Night

Start your review of Movie Night (Psy-Changeling, #5.7)
Sophia Triad
Cool and deadly Judd discovers the beauty of macho movies when he organises a movie night with Brenna.
Hilarious!
Camila, the opinionated Catruler
Judd is just perfect, bad movie taste and everything. And so is Brenna. I love them. Go away.
Monique
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love the little tidbits we get in this series!

And I love the fact we got to see more of Brenna and Judd. It's always heartwarming to read about the Ice Man who was melted by the love of a wolf. I'm feeling all sappy right now.

Did I mention that I'm loving my reread of this series? Because I really am! So much!
Amanda
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was fun. Is cute to see Iceman Judd develop his new found love in B-rated movies.

Can be found here http://www.nalinisingh.com/shortstories.php#movie
Siobhan
Oct 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Much like the other short stories offered on Nalini Singh’s website, Movie Night is a nice little extra for fans of the Psy-Changeling series, giving an extremely quick read you can dive into after Hostage to Pleasure. I said on my review of the other short stories in this series that I’m not the biggest fan of these kinds of shorts – in fact, the only case I can think of where I’ve happily devoured all the shorts is with Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld series – but I was curious to s ...more
Dee
A sweet little catch up with Judd and Brenna....Downloadable for NS's website.
Darcy
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Judd and Brenna are one of my favorite couples in this series. So this little glimpse into their lives was great. I like how Brenna encourages Judd to "find" himself.
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
“Movie Night” free read on Nalini Singh website.
Aww a sweet quick read. We get a peek into Judd and Brenna's life with a little humor thrown in.

“Those people didn’t understand that her mate had lived his life in the shadows, been forced to submerge his personality under a layer of ice—that ice had melted for her, but that didn’t mean it hadn’t left scars. Fun was still a new concept for Judd.”

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure
Mel
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
Such a sweet, free on the author's website, short scene between Judd and Brenna. It's hard to choose between all the great couples in the Psy-Changeling world, but these two are my favorite pair so far.

If you are a fan of the series, then I recommend you read this short; it will only take about five minutes of your time, but it's good reminder of these characters and great to see how their love continue to grow. Not to mention that now I want pizza thanks to them...
Kristen
4 Stars ~ A sweet glimpse into Judd and Brenna'a future. It's a movie night. I love this couple. Downloadable from author's website. http://www.nalinisingh.com/shortstori...
Karla

4 Stars! LOL...Judd's icy shell cracks just a little more, he's well on is way to get his bad-boy card and Brenna's just the girl to show him how!
Lucy Qhuay
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of the series/author

Well, hell! Judd has it in him to be funny. Who would have thought? :)
Malinda
4-4.5 stars

This is a story story that shows Judd and Brenna having a quiet night at home together.
JW
Nov 09, 2018 added it
A fun glimpse into Judd and Brenna’s relationship via their movie night selection.

Free: https://nalinisingh.com/extras/psycha...
Robiok
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance
Cuteness. Cuteness everywhere.
Shera (Book Whispers)
Ahhhhhh! Another sweet little peek into the lives of one of our favorite couples: Judd and Brenna.

They are one of my fave couples and it's so great to see them going strong and any time with them is a treat. The best part is it's a chance to see how Brenna is still healing Judd, and that in the end despite it all Judd is still a man. You'll be grinning and happy by the end of this one.

Yeppers, another freebie from the amazing Singh.

Sexual Content: Sexual humor, and you know the two love birds can’t keep the
Sheila Melo
Nov 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
MOVIE NIGHT is a free vignette about Brenna and Judd. The story is so incredibly sweet and shows a side of Judd that is different than one might expect. He clearly has come a long way since he and Brenna fell in love. Fans of CARESSED BY ICE will be happy to get a glimpse into Brenna and Judd's relationship in a more peaceful setting.
Book Reading Gals
Nov 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was laughing out loud as I read this short story :D
Jory
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A sweet short scene of Judd and Brenna. It's a movie night. I love these two, I enjoy it.
Filipa
So good to see Judd and Brenna again!
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
Judd and Brenna short that is exactly what the title says it is. Very cute.
Kathy Davie
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
A free short story, 5.7, in the Psy-Changeling paranormal romance series revolving around two groups of shifters in the San Francisco-Bay area. The couple focus is on Brenna and Judd Lauren.

If you're interested, there is a chronological listing of the Psy-Changeling books on my website.

My Take
It's a familiar conflict for every couple in the world: Do we watch the tear-jerking romance or the action movie? And poor Brenna, she's desperate to learn more about her man with us learning all ab/>My
Camille
Jun 20, 2019 rated it liked it
In which Brenna and Judd stay home and have a movie night. Brenna suggests Judd should be the one to pick and seeing as they don't know what genre he likes most, they end up watching a truly laughable and horrible movie.
Walking over, she put her hands on her hips. "Really? You want to watch a tearjerker romance set in the time of the Territorial Wars?"
"Yes."
"Liar." He'd just chosen something he thought she would enjoy. "It has to be your choice."
Me Like Reading
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Judd = automatic five stars.

The snakes may not have been able to save the horrible guy flick...but your deadly snake can slither into my Amazon jungle any day...while you suck poisonous venom from the ‘bite’ on my breast...

*winkity wink wink*

Vivien Parry
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Judd and Brenna. Their relationship was forged in pain and despair but thrives due to their unfailing love. This snippet of their life together and Judd’s emerging personality it’s just a perfect snippet to see what makes them work
I liked the snapshot of Judd and Brenna but I didn’t like the “boy movies” comment and it really killed it for me 😕 this short is (c) 2012 but I don’t feel like that excuses the binarism and gendered notions of that comment…
Hope
Nicole Mole
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1)
  • Burning Up (Psy-Changeling, #0.5; Children of the Sea, #3.5; Iron Seas, #0.5)
  • The Magical Christmas Cat (Breeds, #12.5; Feline Breeds, #11; Murphy Sisters, #2; Psy-Changeling, #3.5)
  • Here There Be Monsters (Iron Seas, #0.5)
  • Magic Strikes - Hot Tub (Curran POV #5)
  • Single Wolf Female (Midnight Liaisons, #2.6)
  • A Pride Christmas in Brooklyn (Pride, #1.1)
  • To Hell and Back (League of Guardians, #1.5)
  • What's New, Pussycat? (Wolf Mates, #2)
  • Dark Wolf Returning (Bloodrunners, #6)
  • Overkill: Snippets of Demonica Life (Demonica #5.7)
  • Code Word Storm (ACRO, #1.5)
  • Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6)
  • Tangled Schemes (Elemental Assassin, #3.7)
  • Tarnished Knight (London Steampunk, #1.5)
  • Eternal Flame Bundle (Night Watch, #1-3)
  • Winter Born (Were-Hunter, #1.5; Dark-Hunterverse #6.5)
I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted t ...more

Psy-Changeling (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)
  • Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2)
  • Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3)
  • Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
  • Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5)
  • Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)
  • Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7)
  • Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling, #8)
  • Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9)
  • Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10)