Start by marking “Du oder die große Liebe (Perfect Chemistry, #3)” as Want to Read:
Du oder die große Liebe (Perfect Chemistry, #3)

Du oder die große Liebe (Perfect Chemistry #3)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  52,534 Ratings  ·  2,713 Reviews
Eigentlich wollte Luis Fuentes sich auf der Hochzeit von seinem Bruder Alex mit dessen Freundin Brittany nur mit den Mädchen amüsieren – aber dann trifft er Nikki und verliebt sich postwendend in sie. Doch das Letzte, was Nikki will, ist, sich nach dem Fiasko mit Marco auf einen weiteren Latino-Macho einzulassen – und so gibt sie Luis einen Korb. Blöd nur, dass der überaus ...more
Published April 9th 2012 by cbt (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Du oder die große Liebe, please sign up.

Bookworm19 Yes the books can be read alone. They are each about a different brother so they do not really connect.

Diane ϟ [ Lestrange ]

Book description on the CHAIN REACTION jacket.

Luis Fuentes has always been sheltered from the gang violence that nearly destroyed his brothers’ lives. But that didn’t stop him from taking risks—whether he’s scaling a mountain in the Rockies or dreaming of a future as an astronaut, Luis can’t stop looking for the next thrill.

Nikki Cruz lives her life by three rules—boys lie to get their way, don’t trust a boy who says “I love you,” and never date a boy from the south side of Fairfield. Her paren
 Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~*
Dec 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adults who enjoy sexier, grittier YA books and Older Teens
Recommended to Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* by: Having loved Perfect Chemistry

IN DECEMBER 2010, BEFORE READING…

Muy caliente! HOT cover! To be released 24th May 2011
16th August 2011. Bring it!

I've had LUKE PASQUALINO in my mind as my Luis Fuentes ever since I saw him on UK Skins Seasons 3 and 4 (LOVED him as Freddie Mclair. *sighs*). And now, strangely, I think he kind of looks like the guy on the cover. ^_^ Really looking forward to reading this! Loves me some Fuentes brothers!

My Luis (Luke Pasqualino) and now my Nikki (Victoria Justice):

^^^I wish the Lake scene had be

Jo
Dec 13, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, oh-come-on, own, 2012, e
Warning: If you are a fan of this book you may want to avert your eyes. I like to think that I am open minded. I read the first book and…. eh, it was ok. I read this second book and I liked it more than I am willing to admit.

This book?

Um…
With my warning in mind, let’s proceed……
“Her words slam into my libido like a bucket of water on a flame full of testosterone. I think my dick just twitched in protest.”

That above quote pretty much sums up this book.
Mate, what does that even mean? A flame full o
Ariana
Ay carajo!

There are only so many times you can enjoy the same old story.. in my opinion it gets down to probably two.
I loved the first book because of the characters, and the chemistry and the action and I enjoyed enormously the humor in the second one, but when it comes to this one... I am terribly sorry to say that it was such a big disappointment.

Please Simone Elkeles, I know you can write better than this, I've seen it before, just come up with something new the next time. I just feel like
Arlene
Rating Clarification
First half: 3 stars
Second half: 2.5 stars
Epilogue: 0 stars (Couldn’t even finish it. Seriously, was that necessary?)

Well, unfortunately for this series the third time is definitely not a charm… Bummer…

I was so looking forward to this final installment, and I was probably one of those raging fangurlz that was climbing up the wall when the release date was pushed out. Now that I’ve had a chance to read it, well it was definitely not worth the wait. Disappointment...

But, I will
Ayla
Oct 11, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Definitely NOT good. I don't understand how the author made first two so amazing, and now this one... good lord the romance just felt plastic, and forced somehow. But, of course, I had to read it in order to have some closure. Ugh.

My advice? Read the first two, and then go into a bookstore and pick up this book, read the epilogue at the back of the book, put the book back on the shelf and walk out.
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
*before reading*

STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING! FUENTES BOYS ARE BACK!!!!

*after reading*

So,I gotta say Chain Reaction is a huge disappointment. It lacked that 'spark' previous two had. I did not like Luis and Nikki. I couldn't felt their love for each other. I didn't enjoy them as much as I did Alex & Brittany and Carlos & Kiera. :(
Luis was too much of a good boy for me to even think about him as a person who would join a gang.
Nikki,what to say about Nikki? I had a feeling she was depres
Reynje

[Note: I went into this book with good intentions. Please note my enthusiastic hashtagging in honour of the Fuentes boys, along with my fellow readalongers, Flannery, Jo and Trinity. Alas, I did not like this book - as the following review states.]

Look, I’m sorry, but every once in a while I just need to get my rant on and Chain Reaction has the dubious honour of being in my ranty sights right now.

I’ve read Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction, and while they weren’t precisely my cup of te
Emily May

I am terribly sceptical when it comes to books that define themselves simply as 'romance'. I like romantic subplots in science-fiction, in historical-fiction and in mystery - in fact, in just about anything - but straight-up romance? Can't say I've ever been a big fan. But there will always be exceptions, like Anna and the French Kiss for example. This is one such exception.

This is mindless, sexy teenage fun. With emphasis on the sexy. That cover look steamy to you? Wait until you see what this
Ari
Jul 29, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Edit After reading august 16: I was seriously debating giving this book three stars, but my loyalty to the author stopped me from comitting the crime... les cocottes I know you're gonna read this, so let me tell you that I'm a bit disappointed. C'etait genre un peu forcee. And it had un uncanny resemblance to Alex and Brittany's story. It was still good, and they're were still awww moments, but I think it was the worst one. After you read it tell me what you think, okay?

Edit: WHYYYYYYYYYY???? Si
YA Buddy Readers'...: Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles - Restarting December 17th 2016 12 81 Dec 23, 2016 03:14PM
Weak plot? (spoilers) 1 12 Nov 08, 2015 01:46PM
Favorite couple among Brit & Alex /Carlos & Kiara / Luis & Nikki and why? 53 365 Aug 17, 2015 01:43PM
moral 2 17 Jun 24, 2015 11:41AM
Choice Book 38 1 12 May 06, 2014 08:43AM
YA & NA Romance ♥: October YA Romance Book of the Month: Chain Reaction 2 31 Oct 14, 2013 12:47AM
  • Forget You
  • Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
  • Cross My Heart (Cross My Heart, #1)
  • Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2)
  • Catching Jordan
  • What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2)
  • Romero (The Moreno Brothers, #4)
  • Queen of the Dead (The Ghost and the Goth, #2)
  • Young Love Murder (Young Assassins, #1)
  • Getting Close (At the Party, #3)
  • We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)
  • Heart on a Chain
  • Shallow (Going Under, #2)
  • The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)
  • Good For You (Between the Lines, #3)
  • Epic Fail
  • He's So Not Worth It (He's So/She's So, #2)
  • Love at First Click (First Kisses, #6)
Simone Elkeles is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of novels for teens. Simone’s books have won many awards including being YALSA Top Ten Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, being named to the YALSA Popular Paperbacks and Teens Top Ten lists, and added to the Illinois “Read for a Lifetime” Reading List. Simone also won the coveted RITA award from the Romance Writers of ...more
More about Simone Elkeles...

Perfect Chemistry (4 books)
  • Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
  • Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)
  • Untitled (Perfect Chemistry, #4)
“Marry me, Kiara,” he blurts out in front of everyone.
“Why?” she asks, challenging him.
“Because I love you,” he says, walking up to her and bending down on one knee while he takes her hand in his, “and I want to go to sleep with you every night and wake up seein’ your face every mornin’, I want you to be the mother of my children, I want to fix cars with you and eat your crappy tofu tacos that you think are Mexican. I want to climb mountains with you and be challenged by you, I want to argue with you just so we can have crazy hot makeup sex. Marry me, because without you I’d be six feet under … and because I love your family like they’re my own … and because you’re my best friend and I want to grow old with you.” He starts tearing up, and it’s shocking because I’ve never seen him cry. “Marry me, Kiara Westford, because when I got shot the only thing I was thinkin’ about was comin’ back here and makin’ you my wife. Say yes, chica.”
572 likes
“Nobody really knows her
Except the chosen few
Her secrets are kept hidden
Behind that sun-kissed hue.

If I reach out to touch her
She’ll just run away
My Forever and Always
Will have to wait another day.”
238 likes