Start by marking “Blood Bond (Dirty Blood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blood Bond (Dirty Blood, #3)

Blood Bond

(Dirty Blood #3)

Hybrids.

If I had to choose one word to sum up all of my problems, this would be it.
Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to watch my best friend slowly becoming a monster. Without hybrids, I could let go of the mentality “hunt or be hunted.” CHAS wouldn’t be scouring the Earth, intent on slaughtering and using Alex to do it. Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to be on guard that
Published August 31st 2012 by Accendo Press (first published August 29th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Bond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Bond

Kayleigh {K-Books}
Aug 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Blood Bond Review on K-Books

"Doing something just because you feel like you have to or you're supposed to, that's not destiny. Destiny is doing something because you know you couldn't do anything else."

Woah! I am not really sure whether this review will actually make sense because I am still reeling from this book. It was just phenomenally good.

Left reeling from the discovery of the Hybrid werewolves Tara, Alex, Wes and The Cause must band together to try and sort out the mess that Miles left
Kami Dodson-Perry
Feb 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, blogged
We left off where Tara returned home from Woodpoint Academy. Still unsure what Miles plan was or what action will happen because of his experiment.

We find out that Mile’s is correct about Tara’s blood being the key to saving George.

More hybrids are sent after Tara and her friends. The one in charge needs to be found in order to stop them. When Tara’s friends lives are at stake she has to make an important decision in order to keep everyone safe only Cord and her might not survive.

More hybrids ar
A Book Vacation
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. This series is absolutely amazing and I'm already jonesing for the next installment... if you haven’t picked it up, then you’re seriously missing out, and I highly suggest you start ASAP, especially as this third installment, Blood Bond, takes the cake! Of course, it always helps that our swoon worthy males, Wes and Alex, are back and feuding more than ever now that Tara’s home from school and the war between Hunters, Weres, and Hybrids is really heating up. And of course, Hildenbra ...more
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012-reads

Ever have a book that you sit and sit and try to think of words to describe how you feel about them but nothing can really explain it right. Blood Bond is one of those books for me. And its because it was freaking fantastic that every time I try to think of what to say all these thoughts going running threw my head that I can't even get them out right.

If you have read Dirty Blood and Cold Blood you are for a crazy amazing awesomesauce ride in Blood Bond. Heather has out done herself in this book
Maghon Thomas
HEATHER, I LOOOOOVE YOU!!! I was beyond thrilled when I got this ARC to read and then for the blog tour I BEGGED to have a special post, and being wonderful, you gave it to me! I decided to re-read the whole series to prepare myself. And boy, I wasn’t even close to prepared! This is a whirlwind ride of wonderful, heartbreaking, magnificent, beautiful, spectacular writing!!

This WILL be spoilery for the first two novels, at least a little bit. This story takes off about a week after the end of Col
Katrina
May 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Heather has out down herself with the third instalment of her Dirty Blood series. The start off, for book three is a gradual building as the storyline progressed. I found myself reading into the wee hrs of the night. 3am I closed the book and thought WOW !!!! I want more. As I said to Heather If I could Howl - I would've been after that ending !!! ** a wolf howl not cry ** snickers. This series that Heather has so cleverly written is one of the best werewolves series I have been lucky enough to ...more
Melissa
Jun 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Heather Hildenbrand strikes again! Continuing on with the Dirty Blood series, along with Tara, Wes and Alex's story...

Blood Bond picks up right where the second one left off. End of the school year, going back home, and trying to figure out the ever present Hybrid problem. Why the mixture of human and wolf can sometimes go terribly wrong.

Tara continues on her journey of finding herself and battling those who want to hunt and kill her. If she isn't trying to protect herself, family and friends fr
♥ Sarah
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction

So, I'm guessing with the whole cliffhanger ending, this isn't the end of the series?

Either way, I'm pleased to note, Blood Bond was nothing short of what I had expected: intense & action-packed.

However, I was bothered by the whole "pack" bond thing...Usually, in other were novels, the whole bonding thing is meant for mates only. So it took me awhile to get to used a new "bonding" concept. I wouldn't have minded if it was just between two hybrids, but I don't understand how it could work wi
BookLoversLife
Ever since first reading book 1 of this series, I fell in love with it. Everything from the writing, to the characters really grabbed me! I have the kindle edition, paperbacks and now the audio of them all ;), but I think the audios are by far the best!! Kelly Pruner really brings across Tara's sass and kick assness brilliantly!! She makes the world the author created come alive. Loved her narration!!!

Anyway, back to the story itself. So after the events of book 2, you'd think that Tara might ge
Erin Danzer
Sep 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
For whatever reasons, I thought the DIRTY BLOOD books were a trilogy, so I was expecting BLOOD BOND to wrap up a bunch of things, to get everything settled, and Tara could have her Happily Ever After with whichever boy won her heart.

Boy was I wrong! LOL

This book was amazing! I couldn't stop turning the pages and when I couldn't read it, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Even now, eight hours after finishing the book, I'm still thinking about it, wondering what will happen next in the series. Of
R.G.
Jan 14, 2016 rated it liked it
This one started out a bit slow for me. Not necessarily in a bad way, it’s just gotten to the part of the story where everyone has to sit down and explain things. So we finally get more information, figure out what everyone’s role in this is, and everyone is more united in this book. But once things did start rolling it really got moving quick, and I have to say George was the best part. He’s really a likable character, which is surprising considering how we first meet him. But he kept it light, ...more
Andrea Heltsley
Sep 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless. I have just finished this book and it was the ultimate cliffhanger! How could you do that to me Heather? LOL, but no joke this book was fascinating.

I love the fact that Wes is back in the picture as he is my favorite sexy werewolf. He and Tara seem stronger and happier than before which I am really happy about.

Then there's George, oh and Alex. It is no longer a triangle. Why does Tara get all the guys? Because she is awesome that's why. Who wouldn't want a kick ass half were in
Delphina
Sep 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I simply loved this book. It took me for an amazing ride and I have to admit, I was floored by one of the turns of events. I really did not see it coming and I love that in a book. This may be the best of the series so far. Tara and Wes really comes into her own in this book. Tara begins to understand what it really means to be a hybrid and Wes begins to become the leader he was destined to believe. As seems to be a trend with me lately, I so love the grandmother best. I must be getting old hehe ...more
Tia
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I can't believe all what happened in this novel. It was crazy and the ending has me wanting installment number four, right now! I mean how could Alex betray them all. It was scary and I hope Alex makes it, he is a favorite of mine. I can't wait to see where the author takes the next novel.
Mandi
Sep 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S ANOTHER ONE COMING OUT... AND SOON!!!!
Courtney  (Book Crazy Lady)
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well the last book left us with wanting to learn more about the Hybrids and why they wanted Tara. This book does not disappoint as we learn why the Hybrids want Tara and what will happen.
Tara is home for the summer and of course it is not the ordinary summer every teenage girl would have. The hybrids come after Tara on multiple occasions. They finally give her the ultimatum to either turn herself and Cord in or they will kill all of her friends and family. Of course knowing how Tara is, she turn
Dawn Yacovetta
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This chapter of the story brings Tara closer to the animal she carries within her as she discovers she is being hunted by the new hybrids. They aren't only hunter/wolf hybrids anymore but human/wolf too, and they answer to someone she detests. And when George shows up to see her with Miles, something he thought would be a simple visit to his best friend, he ends up being injected with the wolf serum, and Tara may be the only one who can save him. Alex makes his feelings obvious to her, but he ho ...more
Kathy Pardo
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cannot put this series down!

Holy werewolves! The first three books are amazing! If you're in to hunters and shifters, this series is for you! Heather brings so many things to life and even through all the "I will kill you before you kill me" there is a romance between Tara and Wes. She's saved the hybrids, hears them in her head and still manages to love her werewolf boyfriend.
Make sure you read the first book dirty blood! So much excitement you can't put any of these books down! I am soooo rea
Jennifer Zamboni
I love the world Ms Hildenbrand build for the Dirty Blood series!

I read the first two, so this was the first one I listened to. At first, I found the narrator a bit forceful, but I soon got used to her style. Her different voice, particularly for the female characters, were amazing and diverse!

The story itself is pretty intense and while it only covers a short period of time, a lot happens.

It was great to revisit familiar characters and fun to meet new ones. It was also pretty cool to hear some
J.J.
Apr 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
Ugh. I’m getting tired of so many things. The back and forth with the different boys. The whole my mom doesn’t support this so let’s keep things secret. The lack of ability from anyone to figure out the hybrids. The refusing to shift to a wolf even though she’s half of one and doesn’t want to tell anyone. All so unnecessary. Just keeps going and going through each book. Not even sure if I’m going to keep reading....
Nikki
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Exciting Up To The Last Page

I really think this third book should be a 4.5 star just for the "on the edge of your seat" excitement. It was action packed just about from start to finish. There was even a road trip for Tara and George. All the usual characters are in this book, plus a couple of extras. We get to meet Astor DeLuca and Olivia, Astor being my favorite of the two. There are a couple of surprises too.

Overall, definitely worth the time to read. This book picks up from where the second l
Rachel
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
We have learned what Tera's blood can do for her friend George who was injected with the hybrid formula. Cord and Tera have a hell of a battle in this one and a lot will change between Tera and her human friends. Alex made a bad choice that almost ended everything for Tera and Cord luckily her them something amazing finally happen and Tera was able to save them both. Let's just hope that what Tera has done doesn't end what she has with Wes.
Sandra
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Phew. Even the third book of the series didn't disappoint. Tara returns home for the summer, taking Cambria with her. George is going to Jack and Fee until they find out how to help him. Tara tries to find out if the hint Miles gave about her blood being the cure is true with finding out more about Astor. A dangerous journey begins for Tara and George with hybrids coming after them regularly. Lots of other surprises in this story, some you might have waited for, others simply stunning.
Cathy Pontious
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

She did it again. Heather Hildebrand had me on all kids of emotions with this book. The 3rd in a series, but so far the best.
Now on to four. I can't wait to find out what happens.
Happy Reading
Kayleigh Patchett
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve enjoyed this one the most so far, the building relationships between everyone even with the sadness of losing one so close is so heartwarming and the main character growing into herself is perfect. Already started the next book and hoping it’s as good as this one.
Jessica Pool
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

I am about to start book 4 in this series and I am hooked. It was a little slow at first but now it has become a page turner. I like the unique aspect of the story and that this far it is a clean read. Appropriate for a teen audience.
Sarah Kalaitzidis
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Packed full of action and romance, I couldn't get enough of 'Blood Bond'. It was not what I was expecting when I began to read the third book of the series. To learn that Tara is getting closer and closer to turning into a wolf, and that the hybrids (which are usually half hunter/half wolf, but occasionally wolf/human hybrids) are now after her it was just amazing. I did find the bad guy in this book a bit too simple and easy to take care of, so I didn't really care much for the bad guy. The hyb ...more
Candylynnbluegmail.Com
Blood bond

Blood bond is book 3 in the series. Hybrids injected by a crazed Miles De Luca can be helped by a by a blood bond, however the costs are high.
Kathy Roberts
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every book gets better!

More characters, more development, more twists. I love this series.
I can't wait to start the next book, purchased it before I did this review.
April Stacey
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow

It has been a while since I found a series that I couldn't put down.
I see the characters like a movie so vivid and real!

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Werewolf Rage (Taming the Wolf, #2)
  • Shadow Kissed: Dimitri's POV (Vampire Academy, #3.1)
  • Rescued by the Alpha (The Shadow Pack Rules, #4)
  • Riley's Curse (A Moon's Glow 0.5)
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Resisting The Alpha (The Crane Curse, #2)
  • Temptation (Journal of the Wolves of Spruce Hollow, #1)
  • Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)
  • Coercion: Part 3
  • The Scarred Prince (The Wolf's Pet, # 1)
  • Seducing the Dragon: Part 3 (Stonefire Dragons, #2 part 3 of 4)
  • Blood Moon (Howl #2)
  • Bound to Night (Sisters of the Moon, #1)
Heather Hildenbrand was born and raised in a small town in northern Virginia where she was homeschooled through high school. (She's only slightly socially awkward as a result.) She writes paranormal and contemporary romance with plenty of abs and angst. Her most frequent hobbies are riding motorcycles and avoiding killer slugs.

You can find out more about Heather and her books at heatherhildenbran

Dirty Blood (6 books)
  • Dirty Blood (Dirty Blood, #1)
  • Cold Blood (Dirty Blood, #2)
  • Blood Rule (Dirty Blood, #4)
  • Broken Blood (Dirty Blood #5)
  • Dirty Blood Omnibus (Dirty Blood,#1- #3)