Start by marking “Is This Your Child?: Discovering and Treating Unrecognized Allergies” as Want to Read:
Is This Your Child?: Discovering and Treating Unrecognized Allergies

Is This Your Child?: Discovering and Treating Unrecognized Allergies

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
In Is This Your Child? Dr. Doris Rapp gives you the clues and explanations to determine if your child is part of the subset of children affected by food or chemical allergies. More important, she gives instructions on how to maintain a healthy, comfortable, and drug-free child. Illustrations. 32 black-and-white photos.
Published December 31st 1991 by William Morrow & Company (first published July 1st 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Is This Your Child?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Is This Your Child?

Lisa
Oct 01, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It is the book that helped us realize that the kids had allergies. It was very insightful on what to look for in allergic reactions and not just the typical reactions. Very interesting and informative.
Darcy Williams
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I found this book extremely helpful when our youngest child would go from speaking clearly to not understandable from day to day and I couldn't figure out what was going on.
Our pediatrician had told us 'kids develop at different rates' and though I trusted her (we have 3 older children as well) I knew that it was not a developmental issue when one day she would sound completely fine. A child doesn't learn to speak clearly and then regress completely every other day or a week at a time.

This book,
Kendra
Jan 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent book. An interesting perspective on food allergies. And not the obvious...the more subtle. A lot of people would benefit from this information, children and adults alike. I'm hoping Ryan can be helped by this.
Nora