Start by marking “Dark Seduction (The Kategan Alphas, #5)” as Want to Read:
Dark Seduction (The Kategan Alphas, #5)

Dark Seduction

(The Kategan Alphas #5)

When a lunatic escapes from prison, Dmetri Demidov is called in to help protect the Kategans. After all, out of all the Justicars he was the only one who used to have an intimate relationship with one of the Kategans. Dmetri’s grumbling over having to “babysit” the Kategans is quickly extinguished though when he meets the pack’s healer—Christine Barrows.

Suddenly Dmetri can
ebook
Published March 9th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Dark Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Seduction

Start your review of Dark Seduction (The Kategan Alphas, #5)
Sammy Loves Books
Dmetri and Christine were a joy to read. Dmetri is a 600 year old vampire that is used to getting everything and anyone that he sets his sites on. He's rich, uptight, and uncompromising. He doesn't need nor want love, just a hot woman in his bed.

description

In walks Christine. She is Dmetri's polar opposite. She's a young, carefree, werewolf looking for a mate to love. I love how this series flows. Each book picks up where the previous book ends, yet each story is very unique with fresh creative plots.

This
Megha
Dec 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love Christine's character... so much life and spunk... it's actually really a breezy read... Dmetri too is well written.arrogant cocky self centred to a large extent and that is so evident in the way his character is portrayed.

hot yes but the previous ones are hotter.
Amanda
Sep 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
they keep getting better! love these books :-)
Crystal
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
In this book we aren't really reading about a Kategan. It happens on their land and it is pretty exciting.

Dmetri Demidov is a Justicar and is sent to watch out for the Kategan since crazed vampire has escaped and is out for blood. There is a little tension since he used to date Vera. He runs every time a woman tells him she loves him. Everyone has always told him that when he fell in love he would understand what everyone is talking about. He tells him he will never fall in love.

Christine Barrow
Jenn Green
May 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better & better with each book!! I didnt think that was possable, but Im glad I was wrong LMAO This addition was packed with so much action & chemistry thruout it was hard to sit still let alone put down my Kindle =] Christine had me laughing more than once & it was great to see Dmetri dealing with some strong emotions which hes clearly not used too & losing his control, I loved it!! This author sure does favor her Alpha Males & I love her for that!!! I only hope there will ...more
Danielle
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Yes
Shelves: t-a-grey
Dmetri Demidov one of the Justicars has been sent to help protect the Kategans from Claude. Pack's healer, Christine Barrows, gives Dmetri a run for his money with her quick wit and attitude. Christine has one goal in life and that is to mate with an alpha. Dmetri wants to make Christine his but does not want a mate. As the danger grows around the Kategans, Dmetri forced to come to terms with his feelings for Christine as danger comes to destroy the one person that has ever captured his heart an ...more
Jhassa Anne
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Dmetri and Christine's story. ♥♥ I was really curious while reading the previous series if Dmetri would have his own book. And who would've thought he really did have. He's so handsome in my imagination and Christine is really pretty. They're the complete opposite of each other. The ever emotionless and cold Dmetri fall in love was fascinating to see. Great read for me.
Carol
Apr 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love this Series, Dominant Alpha males,,humour and plenty hotness,;)
Dmetri was brilliant,loved his sexy arrogance that I was like Christine,,couldn't stop laughing at him,!! lol
I'm away to buy the next one,,Braydon's story is going to be interesting,esp with his little spitfire!!!! :)
T
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
You better believe I did a happy dance when I saw who was the center of this story!
Lori Green
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love!!!
Mare
Dec 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Dmetri & Christine...its always fun when opposites attract! ...more
Lea-Ellen
Book 5 of The Kategan Alphas: Christine Barrows (wolf shifter; healer of Kategan pack) and Dmetri Demidov (vampire).
Cindy Suttles
May 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-read
hating that there's only one left in this series! :-(
Patty
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other
Much better. I was a little discouraged after book 4, but this one restored my faith. Dark Seduction, was good. Good character development, and great chemistry between the Christine snd Demetri. The mother's character was useless; story would have been better without her.
Maureen Ames
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series more and more with each book.
Book Nook Kitten
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Least favourite of the series. Hard to review sn e Im not sure I liked it but it is an easy read. I just didn't warm as much to Dimetri and Christine they way I did with the other characters. Also this had even less of a story compared to the previous book. I did like that Dimetri stood with Katey and and helped against evil vampires and Were's. Like most T.A. Grey books there are grammatical errors, spelling mistakes etc but I have read worse. 3 stars is likely too generous.
Christon
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great read! I enjoyed Dmetri and Christine's story. It was fascinating to see the great emotionless Dmetri fall in love. After meeting his character in Wicked Surrender, I thought he was a total douche for hurting Vera the way he had years before. He redeemed himself just a little bit in my eyes after he helped give Jacks back to Vera, but I still didn't like him. However, in Dark Seduction the readers got to see another side of Dmetri. It was a side of him that I liked very much. I still though ...more
Kimberlyn
Jul 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Great story again. I place this one up there with Vera & Jacks. Close tie, I think. Here the characters are fun, the conflicts engaging enough to bring it all together. The downsides are the usual author errors: grammar slips (who is a subject; whom is an object -- sheesh!), simplistic word choice and descriptions, distracting errors in details (sitting across a lap but now straddled with no mention of movement). Still annoying but less so given the overwhelming distractions of previous installm ...more
hugsandcookies
Maybe a little dissatisfied about Dmetri's book. I don't know maybe its cause when you expect a little to much from the book I have this feeling where I can't wait to finish it. I am not going to lie but at first I thought Christine's character may be what Dmetri deserves. She's tough and she's also has spunk but that spunk got a little annoying.

But don't be disappointed cause T.A Grey knows how to fire up these Alpha type vampire hotness. Still I'm happy that this all falls into place with one
Brenna
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
The villains lack motivation or any backstory. Like why is the mom so obsessed with Christine marrying an Alpha? What sort of prestige or power does she think could possibly come from that? We don't really see a coherent picture of the greater roles that Alphas play to either support or discredit this assumption. Also, death in childbirth is very rare any more, unless things are somehow mysteriously different for vampires and lykaens, in which case that's not sufficiently explained.
Kadie D♥
Jul 09, 2014 rated it liked it
Damek has always been such a cool lover, which has issues with the "love'word.
Christine has a wicked mother with an obsessin with alphas.
Damek may not be a pack alpha but the vampire sure is a obssesive, possesive alpha guy.
I thought Damek overdid himself with his very phobic love issue, he is very stubborn. But I'm glad to have read his change/adaption in love in the Braydens story. He's a good buddy.
Donna
Jul 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013, uf-pnr, romance
I had my doubts when I started this book because I had been quite disappointed in the previous one in this series. But the writing in this one was so much stronger, the personalities and the relationship between Dmetri and Christine were more fully developed, and the plot was generally more interesting. So, overall a much more satisfying read.
Amber J.
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was my favorite of the series so far. Typos are improving with each book too
Tanisha
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good stuff
Nanomi Doane
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

Oh my how much do I love this book. I have read each book in the series before this one and was not disappointed with this one. Now on to the next
Ofelia
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book. This book was funny and by far one of my favorites. I was glad Dmetri admitted he was in love. A must read.
Rachael
Anastasiia
Apr 07, 2018
Lyra
Apr 17, 2013

• Trish, Just Trish (This Can't Be Happening, #2)
  • Hour of the Lion (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #1)
  • Go Fetch! (Magnus Pack, #2)
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Wolf Signs (Granite Lake Wolves, #1)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • The Hitman's Angel
  • The Mating (Law of the Lycans, #1)
  • Mai Tai'd Up (Cocktail, #4)
  • Screwdrivered (Cocktail, #3)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • True (New Species, #11)
  • Fury (New Species, #1)
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • Consent (The Loan Shark Duet, #2)
  • Dubious (The Loan Shark Duet, #1)
  • Duke (Blackwings MC, #2)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author T. A. GREY loves to write sexy, pulse-pounding romances that will keep you up late at night.

If you're a fan of adventurous paranormal romance novels, then you'll love her Bellum Sisters series. This isn't your typical romance story, so be prepared for a kick of heat and tons of action featuring some spunky, spell-casting succubi sisters who are given to one unique man:

The Kategan Alphas (6 books)
  • Breeding Cycle (The Kategan Alphas, #1)
  • Dark Awakening (The Kategan Alphas, #2)
  • Wicked Surrender (The Kategan Alphas, #3)
  • Eternal Temptation (The Kategan Alphas, #4)
  • Tempting Whispers (The Kategan Alphas, #6)

News & Interviews