Start by marking “Flawless (Haven #6)” as Want to Read:
Flawless  (Haven #6)

Flawless

(Haven #6)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  423 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, light Consensual BDSM, sex toys, HEA]

Being mauled by a werewolf and claimed in front of an audience is not the romantic experience Lynk Braddock envisioned for his mating. Strong and dominant Kieran is everything he craves in a partner, but the man is also kind—something Lynk fears hi
Published February 25th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Flawless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flawless

V
Feb 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
I love this series, don't get me wrong.
But, I need to write down for the first time the name of all the characters.
My goodness, they are so many names in this sequel that I would not remember half way trough who was who.
Between vampires, werewolf, witches,and also the characters from the previews books my mind was in completed meltdown.
Even though, I enjoyed ;)
Riva
May 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters, vampires
I can't tell if I really love these stories or I'm just addicted to them. I really like this authors writing and character development in this series. And like Big Macs, I just keep buying them.
Phaney
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, oh-yes
2014 Re-read:

Still really like it.

As maybe the only downside, I resent those references to Lynk’s many previous lives or “their” previous lives together, when it was stated clearly that Lynk only had three and only met with Kieran in one of them. And we know how that ended. So the references of all the things they used to do together make little sense. (Not to mention that if the original thirteen are always reborn the moment they die, how can Lynk have had only those three lives since the 1500s
Lasha
Mar 06, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: darkdivasreviews

This is the sixth installment of the Haven series by Gabrielle Evans and my favorite so far. It has the best opening of a paranormal novel when Lynk after demanding that Kieran claim him, then punches his mate in the face! Way to introduce yourself to your soul mate, I’d say!

Since I’ve been waiting for Kieran’s story for a while, I must say I was not disappointed in Ms. Evans’ choice for him. Lynk is strong, powerful and a witch. Plus the back-story which has been developing throughout
adrienne
Mar 14, 2012 rated it liked it
typical gabrielle evans serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical gabrielle evans? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as the
Angela
Apr 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters
This was a really good addition to the series. The only reason I didn't rate it higher was Lynk's reluctance to accept his mating never really made sense. There was a thin explanation, but I didn't buy it.

I'm interested to see Thane's story now. I'm betting it won't be next since it's the one I want lol.
blub
I was a bit weary at first when starting this story since Kieran came off as a little too dominant and Lynk was too submissive for my taste. It actually turned out well though and I liked reading about their past together. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series.
Candice
Ugh. Doormats, gotta hate them. First Lynk tells Kieran to leave him alone then the next minute they are all over each other. Ummmm...can't you make the guy suffer a bit? I like to see groveling in my books and not immediate accepted "apology".
~SexyBookWorm~
I'm a little bummed the story didn't turn into a BDSM thing like it hinted at the entire time. ..
Joanie Mills
Feb 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved another great addition to the heaven series
DaCon
Misty
Jun 11, 2012
Maggie
May 02, 2013
  • Nazaryth (The Exiled #1)
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Travis Rhodes (Beyond the Marius Brothers #4)
  • Blind Under The Moon (Blood Moon Pack Alliance #1)
  • The Case Of The Wicked Wolf (End Street Dectective Agency #2)
  • Cat Scratch Fever  (Tribal Bonds, #3)
  • The Lynx Who Claimed the Sun (Mate or Meal #4)
  • The Vampire Contract (Supernatural Bounty Hunters #1)
  • Cereus: Building (Cereus, #1)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what ...more

Haven (8 books)
  • Caution: Contents Under Pressure (Haven #1)
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)
  • Forgotten Sins (Haven #3)
  • Back Roads (Haven #4)
  • Invincible (Haven #5)
  • In a Stranger's Eyes (Haven #7)
  • Four-Letter Words (Haven #8)