Start by marking “An Iron Fey Valentine (The Iron Fey #4.4)” as Want to Read:
An Iron Fey Valentine (The Iron Fey #4.4)

An Iron Fey Valentine

(The Iron Fey #4.4)

AN IRON FEY VALENTINE is a story of pure, unfiltered fluff that Julie Kagawa wrote just for fun, but also a thank you to her readers and fans for all their support and encouragement over the years.
Published February 14th 2012 by Harlequin

Start your review of An Iron Fey Valentine (The Iron Fey #4.4)
Saniya
Feb 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG. Ash.

You just killed every other boy, I began to like, in my mind.
You are like the hottest person ever. =(
Anyway, the story was so damn cute! <3 A MUST READ for Iron Fey series lovers.
shady boots | #WatchPOSE
Oh my....

I've never swooned so much in my life. >_<

Ash...

<3<3<3
Booknut
*squeal*!

It was like, after Iron Knight, I just wanted a fluffy, sentimental load of fangirl-dreaming that would cater for my every Ash/Meghan fantasy - and this (thank God for Julie Kagawa) was the answer to every tortured moment I spent after Iron Knight - THANK YOU!!!! For anyone who loves Ash, would love to go on a Valentine's date with him, see a movie and be treated like a queen...this is the story for you!!

I have re-read it several times, drooled over Ash, mourned the fact he's not real a
Alaina
Why are these novellas so fucking adorable and shit?
I can't handle my tears of happiness. I really enjoyed seeing Ash and Meghan just goofing around and being an actual couple and doing couple-like things. This was so cute and I loved every second of reading it! I can't wait for the next novella!
Rimsha Salam
Feb 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Check out my blogs for more reviews and book stuff: http://ramblingsofabookworm3.blogspot...

O.M.G,
this book was so pretty,
cute as a kitty,
i'm feeling kinda witty,
but this is really getting silly,
It Rhymes, it rhymes!! (Muwah hahaha)
Kitty!

This book was perfect for a short story utterly perfect and so very beautiful isn't Ash the best!
I've been reading a lot thriller crime type stories and i was in a mood for something fluffy and cute and this did the job,
Kathy
Feb 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Just 24 pages this is a short, sweet account of how Ash & Meagan spend their first Valentine's Day together. Perfect for Iron Fey fans who want more of Ash & Meagan together.

Read online Here:

Content: Clean
Heather
Mar 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I decided that since this whole series is written (and I may or may not have read the entire series, bonuses, and reread various key parts of the series in about 5 days…like in a row…yeah it was an Iron Fey-athon) that I would just write a review of the whole series. I don’t think at this point I could write a review of each book and really do it justice, nor do I want to try to split my thoughts on each book. It’s a cohesive whole in my brain and having finished the whole series, I am so glad t ...more
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
Completely useless and silly. Yet it put a goofy smile on my face.

*shrug*

What? I might be a sucker for adorable icy prince.
Souma BookAddict

Short story set after Iron Knight . It was just too sweet and cheesy for my taste. But cute... I guess?!
Ai Haibara
Apr 16, 2012 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: fanfiction lovers, ash diehards
Recommended to Ai Haibara by: my masochistic self
Well.

It looks like a fanfiction.

It reads like a fanfiction.

IT IS A FANFICTION!

description
But no, it's not.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE WORLD?!

description
Caro
Feb 17, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ya-fantasy, read-2012
First of all: I know it's probably bad to just read one short story in order to decide wether to read a series or not and wether you like it or not, but I didn't have anything to do and so I decided to read this story.

I always liked the covers of the Iron Fey series, but I never added them on my to-read list because I really dislike faeries. There are exceptions, of course. Sometimes there are books with faeries that are great and imaginative and beautiful and then I love them. But most aren't.
Sarah (saz101)
ASDFGHJKLHFDJAFD. SO SWEET. AND ROMANTICAL.

I think I'm kind of alone in this, but I wasn't entirely... satisfied with the ending of The Iron Knight. I liked the ending of The Iron Queen more, as there was hope, and room to imagine my own happy ending. TIKn's Happily Ever After worried me. Was Ash going to die? How mortal is he? And will everything be OK with Meghan?

I'M A WORRIER, OK?

Anyway. Seeing them together here was a sweet, sugary balm. Like swimming in a pool full of CUPCAKES.

Pure wish ful
Adrianna
Apr 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH...Ok, I am hyperventilating. THANK YOU JULIE KAGAWA! It's been about 3 hours since I finished The Iron Knight and I am still very depressed that the series is over. And to get a gem like this, well! I certainly feel MUCH better now. Ash is just amazing in this, the perfect guy. I would love to have a guy like Ash to call mine. I mean he went to the End of the World for Meghan and now this? Uhgg, he is perfect. Very cute story, I loved it. Now, if y'all don't mind, I'm out to write my own ...more
MischaS_
Jul 28, 2013 rated it liked it
That was.... sweet. There is no other word how to describe it. And I think that it doesn't fit to the image of Ash we had all the time in front of us. I think that this was pretty week story. Just like a part of classic Harlequin. Wow, as I'm listening to myself I feel like I should lower the rating. Well, maybe I'll do it later on time. But for now I keep it.
Sandee
Feb 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I never expected my first 5 for the year would be this!!!! :D

I seriously love Ash and Meghan. I am so in love with this series!

I just hope there was more to their story.

Can't wait for the spinoff!!!!
Mai is a Happy Bibliophile

ARGH. So Romantic.

I really really love Prince Ash and Meghan's love story. It's not an epic one, it's not too much of a you-and-me-against-the-world but it is so sweet and in short, young love. (weelll, not really.) It makes me feel butterflies on my stomach and thoughts about the Ice Prince alone makes me shiver and think of more than just pretty flying things on my stomach. It feels more like dinosaurs rampaging.

Anyway, it's Valentine's Day! And they are newly married and running the Iron re
Alyssa
Jan 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
ASH! How romantic and perfect and beautiful. I don't know how girls don't just fall at your feet every time you smile Ash. But the only problem is I have only read Iron King before this... so I did not know Meghan or Ash was married and Queen and King of this place which as not came up yet. but good thing is I don't mind spoilers so all is well! No, it's better because Meghan and Ash are married! *SQUEALING* I'm so looking forward to the book that this happens! Ash how much you have changed. At ...more
Becca
Mar 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
A big sigh!

What a wonderful Valentine gift for us readers Mrs. Kagawa! This book story was so sweet and cute. A perfect valentine date. What made it even sweeter is that it was full of smart "inside jokes" as you may call them. Things that only a good reader and a fan of the series can understand. Like Starbucks. Yes, and the blizzard (the most hilarious of all ). Dunno what to add, but I was smiling from the beginning till the end.

A sweet, feather-light addition to my Iron Fey library. Most app
Maria
Feb 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
*big grin*

Sigh. It just goes to show how Meghan's and Ash's story is one of the best love stories in YA.

Makes me sad that the series was over. :(

Lots of love for Julie Kagawa who never ceases to amaze her fans!
Sage Elizabeth
3.6.) Ash's Letter to Meghan ★★★★
4.) The Iron Knight ★★★★
Sierra Abrams
Mar 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Oh, I know, I'm so bad - I read this before reading The Iron Knight. I'd never ever ever ever do that with pretty much any other series...but....I did this time. Whoops! ;)
Erika
Very sweet and cute. I'm glad JK decided to write it. It was a great valentine gift for the fans of Iron Fey series. A lovely, heartwarming 'epilogue' to an epic love story.
Raquel (Rocki)
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I liked that we got more than one page like the love letter this again was super sweet and cute and of course they knew what valentines is! I loved how he surprised her even though she planned almost everything.
Zara Khan
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
BLISS....

BLISS....BLISS

This is what happens when you read about the ex-winter prince Ash
(now Im a zombie walking with hearts for my eyes)

Reality can go on a vacation because I'm busy reading about this awesome Prince and the super romantic date of blue roses and fey music....

Ash is simply AUHMAAAAAaaaazing!!!
Susan
Feb 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: anyone 14 and up
Recommended to Susan by: Julie Kagawa, Goodreads
Wow, what a wonderful surprise. I was surfing around Goodreads.com after posting a few new reviews and found this on Julie Kagawa's page. I read through the short 24 page story and was enthralled from beginning to end. I already love the Iron Fey series, and have purchased and read each of the short stories as well. This little tidbit fit in perfectly and was a nice Valentine's Surprise! Even though Valentine's Day has passed, I felt that this short story deserved it's post on my blog and a shor ...more
Nereid
Jul 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing Valentine' Day where Ash and Meagan have the chance to enjoy a romantic evening as themselves pretending that they are mere mortals. This is a treat as we see each of them plan a day for the other and something so simple like dinner and a movie becomes a new experience for them to enjoy. After all they have been through, Ash and Meagan deserve a chance at having a memorable experience to file away when the going gets tough. Ash shines through as the real "knight without shining a ...more
Lucy
What can I say except the obvious? - there is DEFINITELY such a thing as TOO MUCH FLUFF. Yeeeeaaah... this was a little too lovey-dovey for me - some parts made me cringe, and make a pained sorta face. But still... this short story evoked such nostalgia - I do so miss Meghan and Ash :] (and FINE... I admit with very little shame to having a ridiculous smile on my face for certain parts). Afterthought: I think I would've given this a higher rating, regardless of fluffy fluff, if Grimalkin and Puc ...more
Gravoxic
May 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a great "short" little fic! I went online and read it and thought "that is one way to say, im proud of reading the fey series" Not only did it bring out more of Ash's new side "Now that he's half fey" but it also showed how perfect Megan and him are getting along!

*Swooning*

Thank You Julia!!

Maria Rios
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved it!!!!! It was so adorable in the way that it began to when in reached the end. I have always been the biggest fan of Ash and this has rekindled the reasons as to why he is my favorite character, the one that I love. It was great to see a new side to each character, Meghan for one, gets the chance to pretend to be a normal teenage girl going on a date, while Ash has the opportunity to do the things that a normal human does. It was a great addition to the series that I have lov ...more
Izzy
Feb 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Teehee, this has reminded me to read the whole series again. They've been staring at me from my bookshelf. Ash and Meghan, Mash, I have such a couples crush on you two though if I had my way Ash would be mine quicker than you could blink your little iron fey lids. It's sad that I would happily read anything involving them, no matter how trivial. Next I'm hoping for Meghan takes Ash to Tescos (a supermarket for all you Americans).
Summer and Winter...: An Iron Fey Valentine 7 26 Aug 05, 2012 12:00PM

• The Wedding (Lux, #5.5)
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • Radiant (Unearthly, #2.5)
  • Every Girl's Dream (The Mediator, #3.5)
  • Life After Legend II (Legend, #3.75)
  • O Mundo Perdido (Fantasmas do Mercado das Sombras, #9)
  • Para Sempre Caídos (Fantasmas do Mercado das Sombras, #10)
  • The Meeting (Vampire Academy, #1.5)
  • My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)
  • Hate Crush
  • The Assassin and the Desert (Throne of Glass, #0.3)
  • Oblivion III (Lux, #3.5)
  • Oblivion (Lux, #1.5)
  • Physics (Bath Advanced Science)
  • G.C.E 'O' Level Chemistry Matters
  • Cambridge International AS Level and A Level Physics Coursebook with CD-ROM (Cambridge International Examinations)
  • Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics
  • Cambridge International AS and A Level Chemistry Coursebook with CD-ROM (Cambridge International Examinations)

The Iron Fey (8 books)
  • The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
  • The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)
  • The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)
  • The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
  • The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)
  • The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
  • The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
  • The Iron Raven (The Iron Fey: Evenfall, #1)