Start by marking “Al di là della tenda” as Want to Read:
Al di là della tenda

Al di là della tenda

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  124 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
— Vuoi essere la mia ragazza?
I suoi occhi mi fissarono con decisione. Io inghiottii a fatica. Fino a quel momento avevo sentito quella domanda soltanto in televisione, o l'avevo letta nei libri.
— Sì, — risposi con noncuranza, — perché no?

Quello che potrebbe sembrare il banale scambio di battute tra due adolescenti è l'atto di nascita di un'amicizia — e di un amore — in con
Paperback, Ex libris #33, 193 pages
Published July 1994 by Edizioni Elle (first published 1993)

Rebecca McNutt
This was a well-written and original book, with really good messages for kids about acceptance and friendship. Sort of if you crossed the movies Mask (1985) with The Boy in the Plastic Bubble (1976), but more appropriate for younger children.
Joie
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I remember reading this back when I was around 12~13 years old. I was lying on my bed at way past my bedtime, and crying over the ending. The story was quite original at that time although now there are several books about this certain theme going around (a boy/girl with a very low immunity living inside a bubble). I don't know how I'll feel about it now if I re-read it, but I'll give it 5 stars for how I remember it as and what it made me feel back then.
Adrian Fisher
Sep 08, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very sad, but inspiring read
Soobie's scared
Questo era strano. Nel senso che trattava di un argomento poco trattato dai romanzi per ragazzi: l'immunodeficienza congenita. Il protagonista è difatti costretto a vivere dentro una bolla di plastica per evitare ogni possibile contaminazione dal mondo esterno.

Non ricordo come cominciasse la storia d'amore con la ragazza però il romanzo mi era piaciuto parecchio. C'erano un sacco di cose interessanti nella collana ex libris delle Edizioni Elle.
Pamela
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We had to study this book at high school in 1999 (Year 9 for me), and it has stayed with me ever since. I think of it often, and other people around me often reference it. It's thought-provoking, more than anything. Books like these only come along occasionally in a lifetime! Give it a try. :-)
Barbra
Feb 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, I should re-read it again
Dawn Gehler
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very inspiring book and movie. It makes you think of what it would be like to be allergic to everything and have to live in a bubble without touching anyone else. or petting your animals.
Michelle
I remember this book from my primary school years, and I remember that I loved it.

I think I need to get my hands on it some day in the future to be able to read it again!
Jae-bum Jb
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
living and loving inside the bubble, RIP Adam
Sally
Apr 29, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read in year 7, along with most of the rest of my class. Really loved it.
Dec 18, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: want-to-re-read
I remember reading this novel in high school, and it being one of my favorites!
Must re-read :)
Kimberley Phiri
Jun 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful and absolutely inspirational. The love story is both bizarre and normal. Remember stumbling across this in year 7 and I fell in love with the book.
Nikhita
Apr 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word...beautiful. I will have to read this again and again.
Esme