Start by marking “Warrior Wisdom: Ageless Wisdom for the Modern Warrior” as Want to Read:
Warrior Wisdom: Ageless Wisdom for the Modern Warrior

Warrior Wisdom: Ageless Wisdom for the Modern Warrior

The term warrior is often heard in reference to just about everything in today's society, from professional athletes in a variety of sports including; baseball, football, hockey, MMA, etc., to firefighters, law enforcement personnel, soldiers, etc., but what does it really mean to be a true warrior? Dr. Bohdi Sanders answers that very question in each and every volume in h ...more
Published December 30th 2011 by Kaizen Quest (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Warrior Wisdom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warrior Wisdom

Start your review of Warrior Wisdom: Ageless Wisdom for the Modern Warrior
Bohdi Sanders
Feb 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the second edition of my first published book. I originally started writing this book as a graduation gift for my two sons, but the more I worked on it, the more I realized that it was really good. So I took the chance and sent it off to four publishers, and to my surprise, I received two offer back! The Warrior Wisdom Series was born at that moment.

Warrior Wisdom takes wisdom from throughout the world and intertwines it into a way of life that I call the warrior lifestyle. This is a lif
William
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an exceptional book: a holistic collection of martial and military wisdom from wide-ranging sources for true warriors. Wisdom is knowing the right action to take and this book clearly articulates it. The economy of language used to impart understanding of each principle or quotation is extraordinary and enlightening. Rarely can one explain in a few paragraphs insight and understanding of concepts that non-warriors attack with sound bites. Dr. Sanders does accomplish exactly that. My firs ...more
mark bazzell
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great wisdom to help this grasshopper!

Everything I would like to pass on to my son's but don't know how to are said in here. I have given him the book & continue to practice the way of the warrior in my life.
Garbskye
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Re-reading it because I got a new phone and it lost its place
Jose Urena
Oct 08, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inspiration
This is one of those books that you must read one quote at a time. It will inspire you. It will wake up the warrior within you. Dr. Sanders upholds the warrior spirit.
vengeful tengu
Dec 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I tried to give this one a chance but it’s full of the same trite sophistry that’s any freshman writing eastern philosophy essays in college could come up with. Don’t bother.
Stephen
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bohdi Sanders is a new discovery for me as I discover a new beginning in Martial Arts. He speaks of true Honor and the way in which a warrior should think and approach the modern world while holding on to the values of the past. A casual reader will enjoy the book. A martial artist looking for a hard way of life to perfect his character will find some of Sanders' concept hard to grasp, but he will agree with the principles and push himself toward excellence of character. This book is a guidepost ...more
Rohan Holmes
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A True Warrior

An excellent read. I was encouraged to live the life of a Warrior. A must read on living a life of honour.
Kelly Feldcamp
Not a bad read. Mr Sanders sees the world a little too much in black and while for my taste but still some decent nuggets of wisdom.
lloyd beal
Dec 18, 2015
Nicholas
May 25, 2014
Michael
rated it did not like it
Mar 28, 2015
Tu
May 14, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy
  • Zen: Beginner's Guide: Happy, Peaceful and Focused Lifestyle for Everyone (Buddhism, Meditation, Mindfulness, Success) (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 7)
  • We Few: U.S. Special Forces in Vietnam
  • Whispers In The Tall Grass
  • Justice on the Frontier: A Western Double (The Western Double Series Book 3)
  • The Trader: West To The Stony Mountains (The Tale of the Trader Book 1)
  • Killer Elite: The Inside Story of America's Most Secret Special Operations Team
  • The Graveyard Book
  • Prepper Communications (EasyWayHamBooks)
  • A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail
  • Hunter Killer (Pike Logan #14)
  • The Art of Living
  • In a Sunburned Country
  • Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step StoryBrand Guide for Any Business
  • The Book of Zen
  • The Eternal Mercenary (Casca, #1)
  • A River Runs Through it and Other Stories
  • God of Death (Casca, #2)

News & Interviews

Jenny Lawson is the funniest person you know. And if you don’t know her, just read one of her books and she becomes the funniest person you...
“Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it...Don't allow his anger to become your anger.” 709 likes