Start by marking “Dream Walker” as Want to Read:
Dream Walker

Read eBook

Dream Walker

(Walker Saga #1)

Do dreams really come true? Much to Aislen Walker's dismay, they do. Like most young women, she only wants a normal life-to finish school, become a nurse, maybe even travel the world someday. But one night she has a terrible nightmare, watching helplessly as a young boy executes a man in cold blood. What she wants to believe is only a bad dream turns out to be an actual mu ...more
Published January 3rd 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Dream Walker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Walker

Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
(I won this book through Goodreads First reads programme. Thanks to Goodreads and Shannan Sinclair!)
24-year-old Aislen Walker is training to be a nurse. She lives with her mother, and doesn’t know her father.

One night Aislen has a terrifying dream in which she is in a very strange city, and watches a man shot to death by a boy called Blake. The next day Aislen realises that this wasn’t just a dream, it actually happened!

12-year-old Blake is being held for murdering his father. He’s making no sen
Gina George
Aug 26, 2012 rated it liked it
This book and the world it creates have promise. The writing is slightly stilted in places (real people use contractions when they speak, don't they), but the premise was interesting. I appreciated the fact that the heroine wasn't immediately falling into bed with someone, because the first chapter had me worried. And there is a twist that, while I saw it coming, was appreciated as the author chose the road less taken. I don't have the sequel on my hot list, but I'll probably pick it up at some ...more
Melliane
Mar 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en français

My English review

I didn’t really know what I could expect when I started this book but I confess I was very intrigued by this gorgeous cover and by this original synopsis. I think it’s always very interesting to feature dreams and in the same time it’s a very difficult task, because it’s complicated to predict them. So I get into this story with a real pleasure. It’s funny, I don’t know why but I was sure it was a Young Adult book… Well, no, it’s a real Adult novel.

I need to
Michele Collins
Nov 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Book Title: The Dream Walker
Author: Shannan Sinclair
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing
ISBN: 9781468152739
Reviewed by Michele Tater for Review The Book

“Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.” Author Unknown

Aislen Walkers life was as ordinary as it could possibility be. She was living at home with her mom while working and going to school to become a nurse was her whole life. Not much excitement, but it is how she liked
Tami
Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I haven't received my copy yet, just got notification that I had won. 3/1/12
Received my copy and hope to start soon. Have 4 others plus my current read first. 3/6/12 Love the fast shipping time.
Just started this morning. 3/28/12
Finished yesterday 4/1/12

Aislen has a horrible dream. She sees a man killed by a young boy and it seems so real. The next day while at work as a nurse in the geriatric wing of the psychiatric ward, she finds out the cute new doctor she has a thing for wants her to consul
Marilyn
Mar 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommended to Marilyn by: Goodreads Giveaway
Shelves: giveaways
Lately a read a book that have nothing to do with Dream Walker, but as I wrote a small review for this book, I realised that I had given it a 3 stars for basically the same reasons as I did for Dream Walker.
For me, a 3 stars really means "I liked this book", but it was not extraordinary.
The concept of Dream Walker is very great, it was the first time I read a story about a video game and the idea of mixing virtual game reality in parallel of the real one was really nice.
I found the story a bi
Jodine Turner
Apr 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was an exciting story, with characters I learned to love, as well as villains that had depth and were frightening! It was definitely a page-turner with an ending that made me excited for the next installment. This is good visionary fiction, where elements of the paranormal were woven expertly into the story so that learning as well as entertainment could take place. I loved the dad character. Great job, Shannan!
Rick
Feb 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely great read! Fast paced sci-fiction thriller that make you wonder if it's really fiction. Fans of Ancient Aliens, Fringe, and anyone who questions if and how the Gods, Angels, Aliens, etc have interacted with the human race over the millennia may question just how fictional this really is. Couldn't put it down.
Danielle Young
Aug 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
When I first began this book I wasn't sure what to think of it. But I knew that I had to keep reading it. Shannan created such a great world. This book combines some of my favorite things gaming and the supernatural. It was a great read and I can't wait for the next one!!
Shannan Sinclair
Feb 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Brittany
Aug 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
it was a slow read until close to the end...the next book should be really intriguing! !
Becky Holman
Oct 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Was a little slow to start, but then it ended and now I have to wait for the next book in the series!
Melanie
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Can't wait for the next book to come out. I loved the way the characters are all being brought together and the web it is weaving.
Layne
Aug 06, 2012
Kelly
Aug 16, 2013
Kathryn
rated it did not like it
May 21, 2017
Jul 02, 2014
Debra
Jan 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Class Apart (Class Heroes, #1)
  • Ashlyn's Radio
  • Firecracker
  • Death Has a Name (Brodie Wade, #1)
  • The Beautiful Evil
  • Mers
  • Dream War
  • Intuition (Intangible, #0.5)
  • Born of Fire (Channeler, #0.5)
  • The Unseen
  • Destined, a novel of the Tarot
  • The Overtaking
  • Bad Radio (Emergent Earth, #1)
  • Phantom Universe (Summer Chronicles, #1)
  • Guardian of Time (The Prophecies, #2)
  • Meany
  • The Book Waitress (The Book Waitress, #1)
  • On Unfaithful Wings (Icarus Fell, #1)
They say, “write what you know” and for Shannan Sinclair that meant writing the weird.

At a very young age, Ms. Sinclair began experiencing many strange and extraordinary paranormal events, from dream travels and actual hauntings of her childhood home, to psychic phenomena such as premonitions, telepathy, clairvoyance and clairaudience. She has even had the pleasure of several of UFO sightings.

Aft