Start by marking “Jamie (Dominion, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Jamie (Dominion, #2.5)

Jamie

(Dominion #2.5)

Jamie comes from a normal Dominion family. He never suffered the many abuses his little brother Seiran did. But as his attraction to his younger brother's best friend begins to become too strong to ignore, he discovers his own issues steeped in the past need to be addressed first.
Published February 12th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Jamie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jamie

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Well now. This just made me want Jaime's story even more! It was fun seeing everything from Jaime's eyes and what he's going through. Definitely a teaser! But I sincerely hope there will be more to come soon :)
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Sep 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommended to JustJen "Miss Conduct" by: Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Shelves: ebook, mm, paranormal, shorty
Sweet Jamie. Just a glimpse into his life where he realizes his true family is the one surrounding him. I'm looking forward to seeing more for him.
Ami
Aug 17, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-short-stories
If you can't tell, I'm having Dominion marathon ^_^

I have to admit that I am not that curious about Jamie or wanting him to get his own story. Probably because I found him to be creepy stalking guy who is obsessed with his little brother from book #1. BUT, since he did have his own book, I decided to grab this free short story first. It is just a short chapter about Jamie starting to develop interest towards Kelly. I still don't get his self-esteem issue that much though. He worries that Seiran
Cole Riann
I love Jamie :) So excited to read his book!
Mandy*reads obsessively*
I was happy to finally get a bit more of a feel for Jamie and who he is. But really Ms Kasey, please don't tease me so! I want more, and I want it now!
Lissa
Feb 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it.
Susan
Jun 23, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, mm-read, z-2012
Interesting to see that Sei isn't the only brother whose behaviour is in large part due to his mother.
Heather C
Yay! I finally get Jamie's POV! Can't wait to start Conviction next. Gawd I hope there's some sexual tension!
Chris
Feb 12, 2012 rated it liked it
Good short paranormal m/m that just provides a slice of life from the perspective of Seiran's older brother Jamie.
L-D
Feb 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: free-download, m-m, series
This was a very nice free download that gives us a glimpse into Jamie's desire for Kelly, Seiran's best friend. I thought it was a nice little intro to Conviction and I appreciate Lissa Kasey sharing these free reads with her audience.
Michelle
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free
★★★★ = I may not read it again but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

A extra about Jamie and his emotions towards Kelly. I like Jamie and I thought that he is so sweet and deserves so much. It was a nice extra. I know the next book is based around Kelly, who I don't really care for but am interested as it would (i'm guessing here) feature more of Jamie as well.
Melissa
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Well, this definitely gives a glimpse into Jamie's mind. I'm just not sure whether it's actually consistent with what we know about Jamie so far, or if the author has cleverly left clues in the previous books that were too subtle for me.
Adara
Sep 17, 2013 rated it liked it
A brief story to introduce us just a bit more to who Jamie (Seiran's brother) is. I wanted to read it before I started on book 3, which is probably a good thing, because I'd forgotten a couple of details from the previous story. =)
Don Bradshaw
May 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Finally a closer look at Jamie the warm, loving and slightly insecure man who has protected Seiran for so long.
Christy
Such a wonderful short into the mind of Jamie. Interesting to see his own self-esteem issues and helped me see him in a new light
Isabel
Feb 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
3.5*
Julesmarie
How sweet to get Jamie's pov and get some insight into his motivations for all he does for Sei and for Kelly.

And right at the end when he got taken care of was lovely.
Annie
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short story. The guys go to the gym and both Jamie and Kelly seem to have feeling for each other.
Risa
Aug 09, 2015
Tailtiu
Feb 13, 2012
Gehan Mohamed
rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2016
Jocasta
Jun 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Close Encounters
  • Crocodylus Acutus
  • Dirty Zero (Zero to Hero, #1)
  • Stuck on You
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Heart Trouble
  • Red-Eye Dawn (Turbulence, #3)
  • There's Cock In This Book (The Hockey Story)
  • Sucker-Punch
  • Three Fates
  • Skin (The Ark Trilogy, #1)
  • To the Other Side (Terra, #1)
  • Seedy Business (HardCell, #0.5)
  • Safe
  • Unwanted Appeal (Hidden Wolves, #2.5)
  • Ghost Star Night (Sea of Stars, #1)
  • Peek-a-Boo (Josh of the Damned, #2)
  • Reindeer Games (Reindeer Games, #1)
Lissa Kasey is more than just romance. She specializes in depth characters, detailed world building, and twisting plots to keep you clinging to your book reader. All stories have a side of romance, emotionally messed up protagonists and feature LGBTQA spectrum characters facing real world problems no matter how fictional the story.

Dominion (4 books)
  • Inheritance (Dominion #1)
  • Reclamation (Dominion, #2)
  • Conviction (Dominion, #3)
  • Ascendance (Dominion, #4)