Start by marking “BeSwitched Witch (BeSwitched, #2)” as Want to Read:
BeSwitched Witch (BeSwitched, #2)

BeSwitched Witch (BeSwitched #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
When sassy black cat, Surla, ends up crossing paths with her ex-witch, the outrageous and hot-tempered Idis, it triggers again the curse of being BeSwitched.

Idis was supposed to be dead in a drawer at the morgue, and Surla was supposed to be having some bonding time with her new human best friend, Cathy. Instead, these two enemies are forced to get along while in search of
Published 2011 by Breezy Reads

To ask other readers questions about BeSwitched Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about BeSwitched Witch

Molly Snow
Dec 11, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book I wrote for The BeSwitched Series and I see a lot of reviewers are liking this one even better than the first. Woohoo!
Vicky (A Backpack Full of Adventures)
My original review was posted at: http://www.booksbiscuitsandtea.com/20...

Idis, a hot-tempered witch, was prnounced dead Halloween night. Her runaway cat, Surla, has a horrific premonition-come-true, when Idis escapes the morgue and then a mental hospital. These two enemies unexpectedly cross paths in the woords, triggering the curse of being BeSwitched.

A powerful opportunity comes with Surla switching bodies with her witch. She can dominate the now little black furball, giving her an education,
Sapphyria
Feb 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 1, BeSwitched, was mainly about Cathy, the human who crossed paths with Surla the black cat and, according to legend, caused cat and human to switch bodies (Think Freaky Friday with a teen and a cat vs. a teen and her mom). There were many typical teenage scenarios and learning experiences.

Book 2, BeSwitched Witch, starts off a bit differently. Cathy and Surla have finally been able to switch bodies and are back to being inside their respective skin; Cathy is human and Surla is feline. Idis
Heather
Jan 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
****Contains Spoilers if you have not read BeSwitched-the first book in the series*******

This is a sequel to the first book BeSwitched I reviewed on Monday here. BeSwitched Witch is a completely different book. As you might have guessed, at the end of BeSwitched, Cathy and Surla switch back and Surla is a black cat once again. (I told you there would be spoilers!) In a showdown with Idis at the end of BeSwitched, Idis was thought to have died in a fire and is in the drawer in the morgue when BeS
Sandra "Jeanz"
May 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
MY REVIEW
This book is BK 2 in the Beswitched Series by Molly Snow. It is aimed at the middle grade aged children to young teens. It is once again a funny tale about surla the cat switching with someone else.this time Srla switches with Idis, much to Idis' distaste. Idis hates her life as a cat and seems to begin to understand how badly she had treat Surla. Will it make Idis truly change her ways? Who knows lol.
So now Surla gets to experience school with Cathy instead of as Cathy as she did in BK
Michelle
This series just keeps getting better! The first book was off on a rocky start for me, but by the end I really enjoyed it! And this book started off good, and got even better and now by the end of it, I can't wait to read the 3rd book! That is pretty impressive. I love when series get even better, and this one shows so much promise- I just know the 3rd book is going to be really exciting!

The first book was focused on Cathy and this book was more focused on Surla. I liked that, because I think th
Latoya
Dec 11, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think I liked this switch even more than Surla's switch with Cathy. What is great about this story is that now we are introduced to a more confident Cathy, though this book is not really about her but Surla and Idis. We get to see Surla missing being a human, which is funny because she doesn't like them......well until she meets Jax Morreau. The chemistry between the two of them was such fun to read. The banter between Idis and Surla, and how the relationship between the two changes, as they b ...more
Literary  Chanteuse
Feb 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya-paranormal
3.5 stars I did not enjoy it as much as the first but it is a fun and interesting read. Surla and Idis are up to their hijinks and get caught into mischief which seems to be their specialty. A few new characters who were just as quirky as in the first book. I absolutely adore this cover! The ending leaves me in suspicion that could be another book in this series and if the author writes one, I will read it!
Gretchen Fatouros
Jun 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
I've really enjoyed this series thus far. This book is a bit more exciting than the last.

Great for a quick, easy, innocent story with witches and love.

Probably great for Tween girls an anyone else who enjoys an innocent romance - I appreciate a book where kids aren't sleeping around and doing things they shouldn't.
Heather
Jul 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I had heard such great thing about these books! Truthfully I was rather disappointed, but that could have been because I built it up so high in my own mind or the fact I did not start with the 1st in this series. If that is the case I will come back and change this.
Overall this was not a bad book. It had lots of really great features and taught some great lessons as well.
Louisa
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great 2nd book in the series

This time it is Idis and Surla that are switching bodies. Will Idis learn from her mistakes and how badly she treated Surla and others. What happen's when Surla in Idis body falls for a boy and Cathy's school.

Looking forward to reading the 3rd book in this series
Rosangela
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the series! Just wish I had more time to read books like this more often. The first book, BeSwitched, focuses on Cathy and this second one on Surla, the cat, what makes the story really interesting and fun.

I'm excited for the 3rd book for sure and highly recommend the series.

Cindy Cunningham
Too much dialogue...

Not enough substance. Felt too young for its intended audience. I felt relieved when it ended.....disappointing because the premise has such potential.
Jessica
Jun 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012
Another cute, quick read. The story picks up right where the first novel left off and continues to further develop the characters.
Elizabeth
This was a quick, fun, cute read. I was a little confused as to what was going on in the beginning since I hadn't read the previous book but it was a fun read.
Morgyn Forster
Jul 10, 2015
Lee Hanson
Jun 18, 2013
Linda
Jul 23, 2013
Cindy Cunningham
rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2014
Angel
May 09, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Paranormal Romanc...: Paranormal Freebies Blog Hop 3 103 May 08, 2012 04:57PM
  • Ignite (Cryptid Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Broken Wing (Requiem #0.5)
  • Redheads are Soulless
  • Starblind (Starblind, #1)
  • London Broil (Wendy Darlin Tomb Raider #2)
  • True Love Way
  • The Busy Woman's Guide to Murder (A Charlotte Adams Mystery #5)
  • Graves' End
  • Trefoil
  • A Case of Imagination (Madeline Maclin #1)
  • All's Fair in Vanity's War (Deadly Fairy Tales, #2)
  • Centaur Redemption (Touched, #4)
  • Circus Summer (Circus of Curiosities, #1)
  • Until Next Time (The Angel Chronicles, #1)
  • Mers
  • Redemption (Night Marchers, #2)
  • Straight to Hell (Lilith Straight, #1)
  • Shift (The Protector, #2)
Molly Snow is a Top 10 Idaho Fiction Author, awarded by The Idaho Book Extravaganza. Her works include quirky teen romances BESWITCHED, HEAD OVER HALO and TO KISS A WEREWOLF. Also a speaker on writing, her school assemblies have been featured in The Contra Costa Times and The Brentwood Press. Snow is married to her high school crush, has a set of silly twin boys and a bobtail cat named Meow-Meow.

M
More about Molly Snow

BeSwitched (4 books)
  • BeSwitched (BeSwitched, #1)
  • Royally BeSwitched (BeSwitched, #3)
  • BeSwitched in Time