Start by marking “A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Touch Menacing (A Touch Trilogy, #3)

A Touch Menacing

(A Touch Trilogy #3)

Eden is dying. For real, this time.

She is crumbling to ash, and an unnatural plague is ravaging mortals and immortals alike. With both Heaven and Hell out to destroy her, Eden can no longer tell the difference between good and evil.

Friends become enemies. And enemies are everywhere.

But don't underestimate Eden. She'll fight for her life, for the lives of those she loves, a
Published March 5th 2013 by Greenwillow Books

Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadThe Elite by Kiera CassRequiem by Lauren Oliver
YA Novels of 2013
1,575 books — 11,051 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareLover at Last by J.R. WardRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
2,505 books — 12,282 voters

More lists with this book...

Leah Clifford
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The darkest of the trilogy (dun dun DUUUUNN!!!).
Annette
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own_it
Just finished a touch menacing in record time!!! Holy cow.. So much info..and left at a sort of cliff hanger of sorts argggggh!! I don't want to give anything away but every moment of this book has some revealing quality!! It's nuts! I can't say one thing without giving away part of the book which is why it was such a good book! You are constantly tryin to put the puzzle pieces together and when you think you have it... TWIST!

The only big difference in this novel vs. the proceeding two is that t
Kayla
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great ending to a great series! I'm super happy I picked this up and flyed through it.
Rachel
Apr 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Oh.... Just oh.... Finished ATM3 a day-and-a-half ago and I'm still trying to process that ending. I know I have to re-read it just to be sure what I read actually happened and wasn't a figment of my imagination. But if what I read is true....

Still trying to process how to write that review without saying anything about that ending. Because that ending is just so all-encompassing.

This book was a super-fast read. Definitely action-packed. Definitely shocking. Major shocks and surprises involved.
C. M. Brown
 ♬ ☮ Priya ♀ ♏ {Smoke and Starlight} ☠ ☯
Oh my heart, oh my heart burns too bright and hurts too bad. This series has been one extremely emotional rollercoaster ride, leaving me broken into infinite little pieces. And A Touch Menacing? It has been the most painfully beautiful of all. The ending alone was so mindblowingly awesome that I am too shaken to write coherent words after finishing it a few minutes ago. And, no people, I don't hate the ending at all. I just hated that it ended *serious sobbin' in background*

Eden has emerged as a
Imani
Feb 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cas
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The stunning conclusion to the touch trilogy, Eden sacrifices more than she gains.
Aydrea
Feb 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Gah that ending!!! :(
Overall this book was actually really depressing & to be honest I could not remember what happened in the last book, but I liked it nonetheless.
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey
Nice Conclusion. Makes me want to reread the whole trilogy at once. I don't think I will, though.

But I can't wait for Leah Clifford's next book!
Amber Mitchuson-english
WTF ok I like exactly 1 part of the ending and I know if I want the book to go my way I should write it myself but with out spoiling it I just can't believe that ish!!!
Louisa
Apr 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great book, I really enjoyed it, and how it ended, and yeah, I think it was a great ending.
Amber
Jul 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-read
Alisha
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I finally finished this series. I liked this series as a whole. It was different than anything else I've ever read. While I haven't read a lot of books with Angels and demons, this was a good trilogy.

I liked that I finally finished the series. I feel so bad that I took this long to read this book let alone this long to finish a book series. I loved the covers for this series, and how each one was a different color, and the girl on the cover her hair matched the color of the book.

Now in terms of
nimrodiel
Brad Sells
Mar 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-favorites
A Touch Menacing is an epic finale to a fantastic series that has left an impact in my mind. A brilliant book with a mind-blowing ending!

Eden is turning to ash! Do you know how crazy and insane that is? Leah Clifford did an amazing job at making Eden more of an even fiercer and stronger character than in the previous books. And Eden is one of my absolute all-time favorite characters, so to see her turn into more of a better person with a more complex structure was amazing. But not only does Eden
Mackenzie
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
I have a few things to say about this book and it's series. Some are good and some are not so good.

Let's start off with the up sides of the series. One thing I liked about this series was that it was very original. I haven't read any books yet about Suiciders. Another thing I like about this book was that it had a good story line to it.

Now on the the bad things. There are so many of them so I'm going to start with the most obvious. This book was very confusing and all over the place. There was s
Angela  M
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Find more of my reviews at www.readingangel.com

A Touch Trilogy is one of my favorite series, so I had some major LBS (Last Book Syndrome) about reading A Touch Menacing. Reading it, and knowing that I was going to have to let go of all of the characters, made me want to cry yall!! I'm so glad that Leah Clifford gave me great closure with this amazing final book.

Honestly, I can't go in to the plot much without giving anything away. What I will say is that I spent most of this book with my fingers
Klaudia Janek
Jan 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: libres
Additional Purchase

This is the last book of the “Touch” trilogy. Lots of betrayals between Kristen, Madeline, Luke, Eden, Az and Gabe. The reader may be confused between the Siders, angels, demons and Bound. Eden is dying by turning into ash. She wishes she could have stayed mortal and she wants to find a way to make the other Siders turn back into mortals. As in the first two books, it’s a fight between good and evil but some of those lines have been blurred by the two factions.

I had a difficu
Eden Grey
"A Touch Menacing" is the final volume in the "Touch" trilogy by Leah Clifford. Fans of the series will be pleased with the return of their favorite not-so-perfect angels, Gabriel and Az, as well as the powerful Siders Madeline, Eden, and Kristin. Eden is facing a build-up of Touch power that threatens to destroy her unless she first releases the power by killing other Siders - which sends them on to torment those in Heaven and Hell by spreading the Touch above and below the Earth. Meanwhile the ...more
Pam
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Eden is turning to Ash and dying. She has both sides Heaven and Hell wanting to destroy her. Everything she loves seems to be gone or in trouble. There will be many secrets revealed including how the whole thing got started. Can Eden be saved?

This isn't going to be a real long review cause I don't want to give any spoiler or at least try not to. I love this series and think the author did a fantastic job in ending yet. I still want more but that is just because I love the series and characters.
Gabby Towne
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just.... Oh my gosh... What can I say!?! It was the best possible way to end this trilogy! And THE best books I've ever read! I never expected the book to end this way but its brilliant! I really wish there was another book after this one, but this book ended perfectly.
Each of chapters wanted me to just keep reading into the next. I couldn't resist! And the outcomes were shocking, yet thrilling. I could picture where they were or what they were doing perfectly because the text was so clear. I
Yykitreen Maplehearts
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay so I'm just gonna review in point again. Read this a year ago and I might have forgotten some things.

Well anyway, Things I liked

-Eden's new highlights
-Lucifer, more and more Am I the only one?
-Gabe. MUACKS Love him
- Dem suspense and action
-Sider powers dun dun DUUUN

Things I didn't like

-The sudden deaths of I won't say who BUT THEY WERE SO SAD I WAS FRICKIN SCREAMING CLIFFORD JUST KILLED ME WITH DEM DEATHS
-The ending . SO MUCH FEELS. I have too much feelings about it ahdioasjogf
-hmm, Eden
Catherine
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
I got really excited when I started this series. It was dark, and twisted, and it was everything I was looking for in a new trilogy to read! But then the second book happened. I was like, okay, maybe it's just because it's the second book. Sometimes the first book is good, the second book is okay, and then the third one is amazing, but not in this case. I just found them getting less and less interesting. Anyway, I don't regret reading them, but I do wish all three had been as good as the first ...more
Leslie
Oct 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Dana
Oct 20, 2013 rated it it was ok
This concluding paranormal novel by Leah Clifford continues the battle between good and evil. Eden is dying for real as she is caught between the living and the dead. She continues to be unsure of who her enemies and friends are. A plague that is affecting mortals and immortals may not give her a chance to become mortal again. Will Eden be able to save her own life and those she loves? Who can she rely on?
Annika
Aug 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Was this suppose to leave me so fucking close to tears?
Actually, no, wait. It just really made my insides twist up with emotion.
But, seriously, did that ending really have to happen?

A Touch Trilogy was seriously one of the best trilogies I've ever read. Leah Clifford is a fantastic author. I don't know how she managed to write an ending like that, but it was beautiful. Freaking beautiful.
That's the Touch Trilogy described in two words: Freaking. Beautiful.
And I totally recommend it.
Maria Ana
I had serious problems in finishing this series. The first one I read it quite fast but the last two it has hell... I'm not saying they're not interesting but I couldn't get into it like the first. However I need to say that at least all questions were answered and everything explained. Didn't like the end that much but I understand why the author did it.
Pamella Brokenshire
Apr 22, 2012 rated it liked it
I didn't like this one as much as the others. This series lost it's drive in this final installment and the author seemed to be put way more drama in it than necessary. I wasn't happy with the ending, it feel really flat, but the plot was decent and the characters appealing. I think this series could have gone places, it's sad that it remained stagnant...oh well.
Bella
Dec 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series and WHAT a ending....Sad but happy all at the same time;) Thanks Leah Clifford for making me fall in love with each and every character in this series even if some where not good!! LOL I love book about angles and this one never disappointed! Still am and will always be TEAM AZ ;) Hope to see more form you Clifford:)

• Flame (Fireborn, #1)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Afterglow (Wildefire, #3)
  • Infatuate (Gilded Wings, #2)
  • Fury (Mercy, #4)
  • Dark Halo (Angel Eyes, #3)
  • I'll Protect You
  • Charmed Vengeance (The Aether Chronicles, #2)
  • A Dance with Darkness (Angelfire, #0.5)
  • The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)
  • Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2)
  • Consume (The Clann, #3)
  • The Mirrored Shard (Iron Codex, #3)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • Darker Days (The Darker Agency, #1)
  • The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels, #2)
  • Elegy (Hereafter #3)
  • Naturals (The Lost Souls, #2)
**sign up for Letters from Leah to receive news, new chapters and possibly advanced copies of Leah's books! http://eepurl.com/cjfFt1 ** Leah Clifford was born and raised outside of Cleveland Ohio. She has an affinity for all things weird and creepy as made evident by her oddity shop Petite Grotesque and her previous young adult novels, A Touch Mortal, A Touch Morbid and A Touch Menacing.

She can b

A Touch Trilogy (3 books)
  • A Touch Mortal (Sider #1)
  • A Touch Morbid (The Sider Series Book 2)
“She gave him a small laugh, but it didn't sound genuine. "Sorry to burst your bubble, Prince Charming, but Eden and I are self-rescuing princesses. ” 5 likes
“Petri. My monkey. They boiled him."
Her voice sounded strange, even to her own ears. She'd been quiet in the town car Luke had summoned, but once it had dropped them off a block from his apartment , she couldn't seem to stop talking. Luke's grip tightened on her wrist at the words. "Yes. The dead monkey is gone, and we're very sad. I got it the first ten fucking times you mentioned it." He snapped”
4 likes