Start by marking “Never Let Me Go...” as Want to Read:
Never Let Me Go...

Never Let Me Go...

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  1,557 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
What made Samar abandon everything he had --an Engineering degree and a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend - and flee to Goa instead to start life afresh?

On being kicked by life, harder than he could ever imagine, Samar had three options.

He could look life in the eye and fight back.
He could succumb and do something that would haunt him forever.
Or he could flee, to a place where
Published February 2012 by Grapevine India Publishers Pvt. Ltd.

Vani
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read the work of many Indian romance writers lately, and Sachin's writing was a pleasant change. He writes with conviction as if this is his story and not of the protagonist, Samar. The language of the book is crisp, the plot moves at a steady pace and the story is one that'll touch your heart.
Samar's life is pretty uneventful until Kanika happens to him. The two fall in love and then something happens. Samar decides to leave everything and settle down in Goa. As he struggles to square w
Simran
Jun 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Abhinand
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Never let me go by Sachin Garg was the most awaiting novel for me and this book made me to love more with books.The story line of this book was damn different which tempts everyone to read it.

He could look life in the eye and fight back.
He could succumb and do so
Anupama K. Mazumder
Feb 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Its a simply written book; and you can read it at one go. The book starts like a cheesy love story, but the story takes such sharp turns that it keeps you hooked. And the ending is such a surprise. You can read the book just for the climax.
Rahul Rajasekharan Nair
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
A very emotional love story. Seems so real for a fiction.
Story is basically based on how a strong love relation can end up shattered just because of a small misunderstanding and running away from any justification.
Story ends on a sad note, yet seems appropriate and wordly enough.
Sundeep Supertramp
Mar 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-kind, favourites
Never let me go... Never read something like this..

It is probably, the second book in the samar series, first being 'It's first love...Just like the last one!'.. It is the story of twenty first year of Samar's (the lead character) life..

The very concept of documenting each year of his life is very unique (atleast for me)..

Coming to the story.. Man, getting a 5 outta 5 is like an oscar award to an movie.. I rarely give 5, but this one deserved it..

A story full of adventure, love, twists, thrills
Shashi Shankar
Oct 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sachin Garg::Sachin is guy who'll force you to feel the character and if you are a young fellow like me, you often see the things are normal in life but very different in the second second...
Pooja Jeevagan
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it
A roller coaster...and nicely takes a plunge from a regular Indian Author novel to something that would touch you...has the emotional twinge in it..but never an over do..
Indu
Apr 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
NEVER LET ME GO.......

a book which is just a roller coaster ride of al the emotions a person can have in his/her life.....

a book which can involve the reader into each and every character it contains.....

a book that made me emotional... with tears rolling down my cheeks....

its just awesum <3<3<3
Vinoth Jeevanesan
Sep 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Youngers
Recommended to Vinoth by: Blog Review
Nice story. Its starts as a normal as usual story and became very interesting and heart touching at the end. After reading half of the book, I read it out the remaining in a single sit. Nice love story.
Salma EL mikh
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
j'été entrain de lire un livre d'économie mais j est trouvé cette nouvelle j est vraiment aimé c été pas une perte du temps parce que même s il juste une histoire d'amour mais c complètement différent
Vishnu Priya
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
simply it broke tears in me,,,,,within 3 days i read it.....wonderful..
Kiran Nair
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Just wanna say... I CRIED IN THE END...
Shiksha Sehgal
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
V.Touching!
Dr Nitin Rai Vohra
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Among the new breed of Indian authors the man who stood out was Chetan Bhagat going by his impeccable & original style of writing. But his last two books "Half Girlfriend" & "One Indian Girl" made me wonder whether this was the person whom I placed on the pedestal of remarkable Indian authors whose books we adored. Then fed up of the stale writing he had started delivering I started looking elsewhere & discovered Sachin Garg. I read two of his books "Never let me go" & "I am not ...more
Shiny Ajit
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tragic end
Surbhi Sareen
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sachin Garg's Never Let ME Go was a random pick up as I never decided to buy this one at the station. Actually when I was at the station I got puzzled with books and my eyes looked at this book and I quickly bought it. I completed this book in my journey only and I was filled with loads of emotions. Let me analyse this book for you :

Cover- The cover of the book is interesting as it gives us vibes of loneliness, solitude but still it doesn't reveal the things.

Title- The title Never Let Me Go is a
Jayshree Sridhar
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
To begin with, this is the first book of Sachin garg which i read.
Well...the book was not bad really, and it was not bad only because it had a story in it. A story worth reading. but story is not the only aspect that makes a book hit.
I have only one complaint from the writer. He could have presented what he did in a way better way. Had his words been just a little more artistic, the book would have been a sure hit for me. But it was quite average.
If a book keeps you engaged with itself, its ba
Shyam Sundar
Aug 21, 2015 rated it liked it
it starts with the twenty first year of the author's life.and somehow rather than being Sachin in the book, he went ahead and took the name Samar...and in case he had used the same name in his last novel, than I shockingly had missed out on it.but if he hadn't, it's kind of understandable.it's easy to write the happy phase of your life with your own identity.it's the sad phase, the guilty phase, and the phase we never really could understand; where we need the identity of some third person, some ...more
Jay
May 20, 2013 rated it liked it
Its a love story about Samar an engineering student and his girl friend kanika.They both were in deep love with each other until some misunderstanding comes between them, which makes Samar to quit college and go some where far away from Kanika.
Samar reaches Goa along with a friend and life starts again, though not that easy but with its share of adventures,love, drugs etc.He meets another girl called Navya and they become good friend and later she falls for him.
So what happens to this love story
Anmol Rawat
Jul 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was not that interesting in the beginning and that is the reason I am deducting one star. But soon it picked up and became thought provoking. But it was a tear-jerker when it reached the climax. Sachin Garg, the author has written in the note that the accounts are real and I can't imagine how a person can go through all these things that happened in the novel. It made my eyes wet towards the climax (happened after a long time while reading). I was almost afraid to read it. This is a must read ...more
Krishna Kumar
Dec 16, 2013 rated it did not like it
The story is too swallow. Two are in relationship. He sees her kiss his roommate and unable to digest the disgust he goes Goa just like that. After a series of disastrous pages, we are given that she didnt kiss his roomate as he thinks, she just had a mouth respiration for the treatment of her Ashtma from him. What the fuck!! Is this a story, yes it is. And it doesnt end here, she dies and he cries. Fuck off!!! His writing style is good, but where is the story boss?? There is one page I loved th ...more
Benedict
Jun 15, 2012 rated it it was ok
I had read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro few months back and then decided to try this. Not that I had great expectations. But sometimes one would like to watch a masala flick and if one is not a movie type why not settle for a book .... Sachin will not disappoint you here.

The writing was very ordinary the story lacked imagination but wtf it kept me going for a while.

Make sure you gargle your mouth with a decent book after this.. lest you indulge in more banality ...
Deepesh Singh
Jun 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
I read this book in just 3 hours skipping some chapters which are completely irrelevant, I think. After one particular incident you would desperately like to see what happened next. And the author took 10-12 chapters to reach to the 2nd stage. But I could not resist myself and skipped 8-10 chapters.

Overall it is good and one time read. Yes, you will be attached to the character and will feel sorry for them. Go ahead and read it. :)
Shama Farheen
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
I am confused with this book. I enjoyed reading but unlike others it didn't touch my heart. I couldn't fall in love with any of the characters. I bought this book seeing the good reviews everywhere. May be it was not my type of book.

But I appreciate that few chapters kept me glued to the book. Especially the Woodstock village and the challenges Samar faces there. Its a story too fictional to be true. overall it was fair time pass.
Gowtham
May 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Nice to read!
To know how one mistake can change the life.And i started this book with good curiosity but after reaching to the middle of the book,it was not that good,however i pushed my self to read the book when it reaches to end it was so good.They the way that author ended the book was awesome.But it is not meant to re-read.
Saurabh
Sep 23, 2013 rated it liked it
This book by Sachin Garg is very easy to read with a Simple yet strong storyline. The protagonist is a guy, who runs to Goa after a Heart-Break. Story takes a sad twist by the end.

Overall an enjoyable read.
Crazzy Kylex
Mar 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
The story is really very intriguing, especially the characters and how they are interlinked. The end is quite thought provoking as well.
But the writing is really very amateur.
However for the message it tries to convey, it's still worth a read!
Sunil Kumar
Sep 07, 2013 rated it liked it
its a nice book , which i just read recently, the man in this story did everything, which we couldn't even imagine too, its completely bad luck for this guy, nobody can better imagine than this when his girl is with his best frnd...and the climax twist is good enough for telugu movies....
Sep 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I cried after reading this book.....This boook is worth reading......life shapes us .....and this is well said in this book....love u garg....for the awesome....keep writing .....we won't be the same person after that one terrible incident in our life!!
  • I Am Heartless: A Real Confession
  • How About A Sin Tonight?
  • Accidentally in Love!
  • A Lot like Love...a li'l like chocolate
  • Love, A Rather Bad Idea
  • Those Small Lil' Things In Life And Love
  • Ouch! That 'Hearts'..
  • The Backbenchers: The Missed Call (The Backbenchers, #2 )
  • Pink Or Black
  • Tales of Fosterganj
  • The Lost Story
  • Horn Ok Please -  HOPping To Conclusions
  • My Love Never Faked Trust Me I Still Love You
Sachin Garg is known for writing stories which not only ring a chord with the reader but also leaves him with a long lasting thought.

Described as an author worth checking out (MTV), A must read (Red FM) and a writer who will be enjoyed by all (Times of India), he continues to write stories which redefine numbers in the India Publishing Industry.

In his novel 'I'm Not Twenty Four', released in 2010,
More about Sachin Garg...

“【美国毕业证书+offer】Q\微信956290760办理美国加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校UCLA毕业证成绩单学历认证文凭University of California, Los Angeles” 0 likes
“[Q\微信956290760]办理澳洲悉尼大学USYD毕业证成绩单学历认证留学回国证明The University of Sydney” 0 likes