Start by marking “Never Let Me Go...” as Want to Read:
Never Let Me Go...

Never Let Me Go...

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  1,705 Ratings  ·  78 Reviews
What made Samar abandon everything he had --an Engineering degree and a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend - and flee to Goa instead to start life afresh?

On being kicked by life, harder than he could ever imagine, Samar had three options.

He could look life in the eye and fight back.
He could succumb and do something that would haunt him forever.
Or he could flee, to a place where
Published February 2012 by Grapevine India Publishers Pvt. Ltd.

Vani
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read the work of many Indian romance writers lately, and Sachin's writing was a pleasant change. He writes with conviction as if this is his story and not of the protagonist, Samar. The language of the book is crisp, the plot moves at a steady pace and the story is one that'll touch your heart.
Samar's life is pretty uneventful until Kanika happens to him. The two fall in love and then something happens. Samar decides to leave everything and settle down in Goa. As he struggles to square w
Simran
Jun 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Abhinand
Jan 06, 2013 rated it really liked it
Never let me go by Sachin Garg was the most awaiting novel for me and this book made me to love more with books.The story line of this book was damn different which tempts everyone to read it.

He could look life in the eye and fight back.
He could succumb and do so
Anupama K. Mazumder
Feb 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Its a simply written book; and you can read it at one go. The book starts like a cheesy love story, but the story takes such sharp turns that it keeps you hooked. And the ending is such a surprise. You can read the book just for the climax.
Rahul Rajasekharan Nair
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
A very emotional love story. Seems so real for a fiction.
Story is basically based on how a strong love relation can end up shattered just because of a small misunderstanding and running away from any justification.
Story ends on a sad note, yet seems appropriate and wordly enough.
Sundeep Supertramp
Mar 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, my-kind
Never let me go... Never read something like this..

It is probably, the second book in the samar series, first being 'It's first love...Just like the last one!'.. It is the story of twenty first year of Samar's (the lead character) life..

The very concept of documenting each year of his life is very unique (atleast for me)..

Coming to the story.. Man, getting a 5 outta 5 is like an oscar award to an movie.. I rarely give 5, but this one deserved it..

A story full of adventure, love, twists, thrills
Shashi Shankar
Oct 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sachin Garg::Sachin is guy who'll force you to feel the character and if you are a young fellow like me, you often see the things are normal in life but very different in the second second...
Pooja Jeevagan
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it
A roller coaster...and nicely takes a plunge from a regular Indian Author novel to something that would touch you...has the emotional twinge in it..but never an over do..
Candis Joyce
Hmmm, not sure about this one. Did want to see how the end turned out for the main character.
Jayshree Sridhar
Jan 13, 2014 rated it it was ok
To begin with, this is the first book of Sachin garg which i read.
Well...the book was not bad really, and it was not bad only because it had a story in it. A story worth reading. but story is not the only aspect that makes a book hit.
I have only one complaint from the writer. He could have presented what he did in a way better way. Had his words been just a little more artistic, the book would have been a sure hit for me. But it was quite average.
If a book keeps you engaged with itself, its ba
Krishna Kumar
Dec 16, 2013 rated it did not like it
The story is too swallow. Two are in relationship. He sees her kiss his roommate and unable to digest the disgust he goes Goa just like that. After a series of disastrous pages, we are given that she didnt kiss his roomate as he thinks, she just had a mouth respiration for the treatment of her Ashtma from him. What the fuck!! Is this a story, yes it is. And it doesnt end here, she dies and he cries. Fuck off!!! His writing style is good, but where is the story boss?? There is one page I loved th ...more
Benedict
Jun 15, 2012 rated it it was ok
I had read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro few months back and then decided to try this. Not that I had great expectations. But sometimes one would like to watch a masala flick and if one is not a movie type why not settle for a book .... Sachin will not disappoint you here.

The writing was very ordinary the story lacked imagination but wtf it kept me going for a while.

Make sure you gargle your mouth with a decent book after this.. lest you indulge in more banality ...
Deepesh Singh
Jun 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
I read this book in just 3 hours skipping some chapters which are completely irrelevant, I think. After one particular incident you would desperately like to see what happened next. And the author took 10-12 chapters to reach to the 2nd stage. But I could not resist myself and skipped 8-10 chapters.

Overall it is good and one time read. Yes, you will be attached to the character and will feel sorry for them. Go ahead and read it. :)
Shama Farheen
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
I am confused with this book. I enjoyed reading but unlike others it didn't touch my heart. I couldn't fall in love with any of the characters. I bought this book seeing the good reviews everywhere. May be it was not my type of book.

But I appreciate that few chapters kept me glued to the book. Especially the Woodstock village and the challenges Samar faces there. Its a story too fictional to be true. overall it was fair time pass.
Indu
Apr 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
NEVER LET ME GO.......

a book which is just a roller coaster ride of al the emotions a person can have in his/her life.....

a book which can involve the reader into each and every character it contains.....

a book that made me emotional... with tears rolling down my cheeks....

its just awesum <3<3<3
Vinoth Jeevanesan
Sep 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Youngers
Recommended to Vinoth by: Blog Review
Nice story. Its starts as a normal as usual story and became very interesting and heart touching at the end. After reading half of the book, I read it out the remaining in a single sit. Nice love story.
Mahesh
Aug 22, 2012 rated it it was ok
When I read it, I felt as if I was reading someone's diary. No introduction to characters. Just the story which seemed more like filmy to me. Just like in the movies. May be I had lot of expectations.
Salma EL mikh
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
j'été entrain de lire un livre d'économie mais j est trouvé cette nouvelle j est vraiment aimé c été pas une perte du temps parce que même s il juste une histoire d'amour mais c complètement différent
Vishnu Priya
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
I would give 3 stars for the story but the writing did not keep me engrossed. I had to rush up to finish the book to know what happened in the end.
Jayaram
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
The flow of the book is cinematic, not so impressive
Vishnu Priya
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
simply it broke tears in me,,,,,within 3 days i read it.....wonderful..
Biju Balakrishnan
Mar 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
There is not much meat in the story. A casual read and nothing more than average. A tale that we've seen, heard & read a 100 times.
Nitesh
Jan 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
Waste of time.
Kiran Nair
Jul 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Just wanna say... I CRIED IN THE END...
Gayathri
Aug 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
Too drabby could've been written as a short story!
Maitri Shah
Jul 13, 2012 rated it it was ok
nothing catchy.
Anand Iyer
Apr 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
the person who dont believe his bestfriend and lover means he lost his status to live
A Bull shit one
Harsha Pandey
Jul 15, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shiksha Sehgal
Jan 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
V.Touching!
Dr Nitin Rai Vohra
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Among the new breed of Indian authors the man who stood out was Chetan Bhagat going by his impeccable & original style of writing. But his last two books "Half Girlfriend" & "One Indian Girl" made me wonder whether this was the person whom I placed on the pedestal of remarkable Indian authors whose books we adored. Then fed up of the stale writing he had started delivering I started looking elsewhere & discovered Sachin Garg. I read two of his books "Never let me go" & "I am not ...more
  • I Am Heartless: A Real Confession
  • How About A Sin Tonight?
  • Accidentally in Love… With Him? Again?
  • Tea for Two and a Piece of Cake
  • A Lot like Love...a li'l like chocolate
  • Love, A Rather Bad Idea
  • Those Small Lil' Things In Life And Love
  • Ouch! That 'Hearts'..
  • The Missed Call (The Backbenchers, #2 )
  • Pink Or Black
  • Tales of Fosterganj
  • The Lost Story
  • Horn Ok Please -  HOPping To Conclusions
  • My Love Never Faked Trust Me I Still Love You
Sachin Garg is known for writing stories which not only ring a chord with the reader but also leaves him with a long lasting thought.

Described as an author worth checking out (MTV), A must read (Red FM) and a writer who will be enjoyed by all (Times of India), he continues to write stories which redefine numbers in the India Publishing Industry.

In his novel 'I'm Not Twenty Four', released in 2010,
“【美国毕业证书+offer】Q\微信956290760办理美国加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校UCLA毕业证成绩单学历认证文凭University of California, Los Angeles” 0 likes
“[Q\微信956290760]办理澳洲悉尼大学USYD毕业证成绩单学历认证留学回国证明The University of Sydney” 0 likes