Start by marking “Little Changes: Tales of a Reluctant Home Eco-Momics Pioneer” as Want to Read:
Little Changes: Tales of a Reluctant Home Eco-Momics Pioneer

Little Changes: Tales of a Reluctant Home Eco-Momics Pioneer

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
After a startling discovery threatened to extinguish her right to be a mother to her three children, Kristi Marsh was thrown into an unexpected mommy-timeout. Over the next few years, she resurrected her inner warrior, vowed to abandon mainstream domesticity, and challenged the parenting status quo in the name of health. A gut-wrenching roller coaster of emotions, her adve ...more
Paperback, First, 193 pages
Published February 2012 by Lil' Red Cardinal

To ask other readers questions about Little Changes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Changes

C. S.
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've read other books on environmental toxins and the poisons that we (willingly or unknowingly) accumulate in our bodies every day. But Kristi made it matter. The combination of her personal health struggle and quest to learn "why?", humor, and plain un-sciency descriptions of techie concepts like hormone-disruptors combine to make "Choosing Wiser" seem not only worthwhile, but actually doable. Even by regular, non-hippie, non-wealthy, non-research-lab-owning ordinary people like me.
Michaela
Oct 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book delivers on its title it introduces the reader to a variety of ways to move toward a more healthy way of living and does so in a non-preachy way. Kristi suggests making 'little changes' rather than promoting an all or nothing approach to organic livd this to peopleiing and non toxic cleaning. I would recommend this to peoplewho are looking for a good introduction to organic living.
Kelly
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What starts as a tear-jerking description of the challenges of undergoing treatment for breast cancer quickly transforms into one woman's mission to seek out and eliminate health hazards in her home. This is a book for EVERYONE, especially parents. All of us have one body, and collectively one planet, to keep as healthy as possible because we won't get a second chance. I'm extremely grateful that I've never had cancer, and I'm in good health. I will go to great lengths to reduce my risk and my f ...more
Nancy Nash
Aug 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love how you wrote this book. I have been recommending it to all my friends. It was full of great information written in a very personal way. Very easy to read. I like that how you put good information in with your own story. Already we are making changes in our life style.
Christina
Jun 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really, really wish everyone would read this and realize what they are consuming. It concerns me a lot and I just think most people don't get how serious it is. :-/
Annie
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: recommend
I recommend this book. Interesting, informative, applicable and easy to read.
Lela
Jun 23, 2015
Jen
Jul 17, 2016
Sassy
rated it did not like it
Feb 28, 2013