Start by marking “The Outlaw (Willow Creek, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Outlaw (Willow Creek, #2)

The Outlaw

(Willow Creek #2)

Sarah Hartford always dreamed of a grand adventure. She just never expected to find it in the arms of an outlaw.When her father’s bank is robbed, Sarah doesn’t make the gunslingers’ escape easy. Putting her own safety behind those she hopes to protect backfires when she’s kidnapped by one of the escaping men. Now her only hope for survival lies with the same arrogant man w ...more
Published March 12th 2012 by Alinar Publishing (first published March 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Outlaw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Outlaw

Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was book two in the "Willow Creek" series. Sarah Hartford has always dreamed of going on a grand adventure but she never thought that she would be kidnapped by an outlaw who robbed her father's bank now she must survive. Colton Avery spent months planning the bank robbery and now he has to deal with a woman Sarah who pulls a gun on him and shot at him and he wanted her. Robbing the bank, and handing over the gang of notorious outlaws to US Marshals, would be routine and boring ...more
JoLee (Wickedly Delicious Book Blog)
I bought and loved The Lawman (Willow Creek series #1) by Lily Graison. Too my surprise, I was beyond excited when asked if I would like to review the rest of The Willow Creek Series. Lily sweetie you made my day! After reading The Lawman which was my first read by Lily Graison, I fell in love with her writing voice and she has become one on my favorite new authors.

While I was reading The Outlaw I kept thinking to myself why is Sarah the Heroine even thinking about naughty things about Colt when
Riverina Romantics
Lets me start off by saying I love the name Colt. It's so damn sexy it makes me swoon just imaging it being whispered by a lover.

So Colton Avery had a big thumbs up from me before I even started to read. Then add in his bad boy persona, the heart of gold, his cocky smile and protective streak and I was all over this hunky hottie.

The Outlaw is very similar in feel to the first book in the series - The Lawman. It had a nice relaxing pace and was an easy, enjoyable read. So if you enjoyed the fir
Lorrie Farrelly
May 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: readers of Western historical romance
Recommended to Lorrie by: the author
I bought this immediately after reading the previous WillowCreek book, THE LAWMAN, which I very much enjoyed. THE OUTLAW is a wonderful sequel, not only bringing readers up to date with the lovable characters from THE LAWMAN, but iving us a whole new adventure, filled with action and romance.

I very much enjoyed the story, especially the way in which the two main characters, Sarah and Colt, discover their strongest, best, and most tender selves in their relationship with each other. There is acti
Sandra
I enjoyed The outlaw so much more than the previous book. There was more action, kickarsery, and the characters had a passionate and beautiful relationship that i just adored.

Barbara R. Cady
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book two

Second book of the series was a delightful as the first. Surprises and adventures. Characters you can't help but like. I'll be buying book three as soon as I finish my comments!! Well done.
V.A. Dold
Feb 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
"Ya All" Remember the review I did on the Lawman by Lily Graison right? Ok quick go to http://tinyurl.com/7tdc3tv and read it.... leave a catchy comment and come back I will wait......

Waiting ....waiting....waiting....

In the Lawman Morgan has a VERY HUNKY brother named Holden, you all remember him, the super hot, sexy widower with a daughter? Yeah that's the guy. OK......now close your eyes and picture this......Holden times 2! That's right! Colton is Holden's identical twin brother and MAN IS H
SATIN SUE
Jun 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sarah lived a normal life working her fathers bank, she dreamed of normal things like getting married to the perfect man. but one day her life changed. Colt Avery walked into her fathers bank with his out law friends and held up the bank and stole all the money. Sarah seeing no one was going to help and she decided she was going to stop them herself. she got out a shot gun and aimed at the leader but missed. she knew right from the start that she was drawn to the leader.

the outlaws take off but
Kat
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My second Willow Creek book, just as fantastic as the first one. I am in love with the people from Willow Creek.

Sarah Hartford always wanted and dreamed of a grand adventure. She just never expected to find it in the arms of an outlaw. When her father's bank is robbed, Sarah's doesn't make the outlaws lifes easy. For her trouble she is kidnapped by one of the outlaws. To make matters worse she laughs at the arrogant man who has a barrel of a gun pointed at her.

Colton Avery has spent months plann
alexa
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say this was an amazing book, if you haven't read any of Lily Graison's books, what are you waiting for. This is an awesome book that starts a stubborn, strong, loving Heroine, Sarah and the sexy Colt.
Colt is an arrogant man who is the leader of guys robbing her father's bank. These two lovable characters meet when Sarah pulls a shotgun and shoots (misses) Colt. From that fabulous meeting he falls for her. These two take you on a ride where the chemistry is hot and the sexual tensio
Dar
Jan 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot gun slinger saves feisty banker and can't let her go

we take a cross country, pursued by bad guys, fiancees and indians trip with Colt and Sara. Sara and Colt don't give in to the attraction they have until Sara is ready. Misunderstandings galore cause a lot of unnecessary heartbreak, but the romance is tingling and perfect throughout the story

Having read all 4 stories for the brothers, this is the one with the most emotion, probably due to Sara's virginity more than anything. No quick romp f
Leah
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was ok
Loved the storyline - but wish it had more depth. Like the first book, the characters were shallow and lacked the complexity all people possess. I gave this one a three stars because I loved the intergration of the characters from the first book into this second book and the suspense of how on earth such a nice, well brought up girl would end up with the Outlaw, and there would be a happy ending. The author, to her credit made it work in a credibly way.
Melissa Vasquez
May 19, 2013 rated it really liked it

Sarah is not afraid to stand up for something. She evens stands up to the outlaws that robbed her father's bank. She is then taken on an adventure that turns life changing for her.
Colton has his own secrets to hide. He did not need the distraction of Sarah. But he was not going to leave her behind.

Now that was a turn that I really did not see happening.
Janice Hougland
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Just finished my fourth book in this series and I’m still in love with Ms. Graison’s western romances! This time there was a surprise for the heroine (Sarah) when she discovered the hero’s (Colt’s) secret. It made her seemingly “wrong for you” attraction to Colt a “good-for-you, go-for-it” full-blown sizzling love for each other. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series!
Paula
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While protecting her father's bank during a robbery, Sarah comes gun barrel to gun barrel with Colt Avery. Fortunately for Colt, she is a bad shot and he gets away with his gang of outlaws. One of the outlaws thinks it would be a good idea to kidnap the sweet lady from the street adn take her along. Colt saves her from one outlaw, only to give her to another (himself). Sexy story.
Jacky Faber
Jun 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Not much of a plot. The story is mostly about Sarah's and Colt's attraction to each other. Disappointed. I've read other novels that had a much better story and lots of adventure, i.e. "Texas Destiny" by Lorraine Heath. Lots of adventure, a good story, and plenty of romance.
Stacy
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was the funniest of the series. Loved it!
Lesia Chambliss
This was a fun, and adventurous book to read. I've read all the books in the Willow Creek series, and I've enjoyed each one. I highly recommend this series, especially is you love your westerns!
Babs
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
My review will be up on Manic Readers / The Pen Muse
Sandra
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great story, and nice journey for the two characters. I am loving the series so far. On to the 3rd book.
books4me
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love books with alpha men and strong women. The second book in the Willow Creek series was a great read, just like the first!
Kara Marquis
Karen Green
Mar 07, 2016
Vickie Bright
Jul 03, 2018
  • Scoundrel's Honor (Russian Connection #3)
  • Bad Company
  • The Following Sea (Dante Pirates, #3)
  • Lord of Shadows (Heirs of Kilronan Trilogy, #2)
  • Desperate Hearts
  • Emerald Isle Trilogy Boxed Set
  • Lynna's Beau
  • The Storm and the Splendor
  • Lawless (Untamed, #2)
  • In the Marshal's Arms
  • My Wicked Gladiators
  • Lady of Fire (Lady #3)
  • Texas Outlaw (Wild Texas Nights, #1)
  • Heaven's Fire (Fairfax Family, #2; Lords of Conquest, #6)
  • Gallagher's Pride (Montana Gallaghers, #1)
  • Pirate's Bride (Liberty's Ladies #1)
  • The Scandal in Kissing an Heir (At the Kingsborough Ball, #2)
  • The Black Rose (Dangerous Heroes, #1)
Bestselling Western Romance Author Lily Graison
Lily Graison is a USA TODAY bestselling author of historical western romances. Her Willow Creek Series introduced readers to a small Montana town where the west is wild and the cowboys are wilder. Lily also dabbles in contemporary and paranormal romance when the mood strikes and all of her stories range from sweet to spicy with strong female leads and

Willow Creek (7 books)
  • The Lawman (Willow Creek #1)
  • The Gambler (Willow Creek, #3)
  • The Rancher (Willow Creek #4)
  • His Brother's Wife  (Willow Creek, #5)
  • A Willow Creek Christmas (Willow Creek, #6)
  • Wild Horses (Willow Creek, #7)