Start by marking “Choices of The Heart ” as Want to Read:
Choices of The Heart

Choices of The Heart

4.88  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
In Choices of the Heart, seventeen-year old Tracy Dewitt finds herself entangled in a web of evil as she allows her heart to search out revenge on the two people in her life who are closest to her.
...After receiving the shocking news of her parents' plans to divorce, Tracy allows anger and bitterness to lead her down a long road of bad choices that snowballs out of control
Published December 13th 2011 by Tate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Choices of The Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Choices of The Heart

J.S. Bailey
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Choices of the Heart by Rhonda Kooyman is one of the most terrifying and moving novels I have read in a long time. It is written mostly as the fictitious memoir of a woman named Tracy Dewitt who became entrapped by a psychotic and manipulative boyfriend who brutally abused her for years. Though this story is fiction, it seems very real because Tracy's story happens to women every day all over the world. They know they can't stay with their abuser because they'll end up being killed, yet at the s ...more
Ashley Garey
Sep 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A close friend of mine handed me this book and said: “Here I think you should read this, you might get something out of it”. He was right. I am not much of a reader, but I quickly followed Tracy through her journey. I was able to relate to a lot of the things Tracy was going through as I have traveled along her path in my own life from time to time. I had a hard time reading just one chapter, I couldn’t put it down! God put this book in my life right when I needed it and my friend was right I de ...more
D.M. Kilgore
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who love an emotionally moving story of HOPE in the darkness.
Recommended to D.M. by: J.S. Bailey
There is a very interesting story behind this review. It started off as a rocky relationship between myself and the Kindle version of this book. What has come out of that, is a learning experience and an encounter with a writer that to me was worth every penny and then some. So, thank you Rhonda Kooyman. ;)

Here's how it went down: I read the Kindle version, which the publisher apparently over-priced and then pushed through without editing. I wrote a bad review based on that version, which I hat
D.R. Mayes
Feb 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Choices of the Heart and I have to say, a book hasn't pulled me into the story like that in a long time. I found myself wanting to protect Tracy during the entire reading. You brought the characters to life and it was a true pleasure to get to know each of them. The entire plot was great and the ending was perfect. You are a very gifted writer and I look forward to your next novel!
Switch! Aka Joyce
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I'm struggling to review this book. Don't get me wrong it was easy to read and want to know what was going to happen next but I prefer my leading men to be less psychotic. The predominate force of choice leads us on a journey many of us have traveled to find happiness. Although a book of fiction I'm betting that if you choose to read this book you will get something out of it.
Charliann Roberts
Jul 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Excellent debut novel by Rhonda Rhonda Kooyman

Choices of the Heart grabbed my attention from page one. By the time I read page two I couldn't put it down. A very good read for all women, many who I'm sure can relate to at least one scene/incident in this novel. Excellent work, Rhonda! I, along with many others, will be hoping for a second novel soon. You are a very talented writer!

~ Charliann Roberts ~
Rhonda Kooyman
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommended to Rhonda by: http://www.goodreads.com/author/confi...
Michelle
Laurie
added it
Jun 11, 2013
novel 2 5 Feb 21, 2013 10:01PM
The author lives in Nebraska with her beloved husband whom she adores. She has two grown sons whom she is very proud of and one precious granddaughter who holds her grandmother’s heart in the palms of her hands. She is active in her church and her personal relationship with God is her driven force that takes her through life.
The author worked six years as a Victim Witness advocate in the State of
More about Rhonda Kooyman...