Start by marking “Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10” as Want to Read:
Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10

Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10 (Hana to Akuma #10)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  743 Ratings  ·  57 Reviews
Ten years ago Bibi, the demon, decided to leave the demon realm and come to the human world. There he found an abandoned baby and on a whim decided to keep it. Since then he lives together with Hana...but having a 14 year-old girl around you, is it really that simple?
Published 2011 by Hakusensha

To ask other readers questions about Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hana to Akuma, Vol. 10

Raph♛
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
it contains spoilers

page 10
description
this is me in the beggining of the last chapter
page 24
(view spoiler)

HANA AND VIVI

i love you
Gada Rabah
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, sad-end
why does it have to end that way!!!???? :(
Rachel
Mar 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I Absolutely LOVE THIS MANGA. I flew by the chapters in a blink of and eye. And, I know I say I love a lot of books sometimes, but this manga is out of this world! The plot is adorable and intriguing. The characters are hilarious, genuinely kind, and unique. This story just fills your heart with joy, tears it apart, glues it back together, cuts it into piece, staples it back together, stabs it a million times, and just warms your heart and melts it all back together. <3

Basically, this manga
Alexis
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, favorites
This series is so beautiful. A new favorite!
Sonia
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This manga series is one of the series that raised my love for manga to what it is today. As a little girl, I loved those shounen animes they showed on Toonami. I had absolutely no idea what a manga was.

Then I became familiar with the Internet, remember those dial up days? The speed of the internet would let you cook a full 3 course meal until you loaded a page fully? well, I had that during my childhood. Then when I got older and high speed was more affordable, I discovered manga. :) This was o
Mina
Apr 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Es uno de los mejore mangas que he leído, directo a mis favoritos!
No solo por el desarrollo de la historia sino tambien por el diseño de personajes ... tanto el dibujo, como las personalidades y evolución de ellos mediante el avance de la historia.
Tiene tanta realidad como fantasía y romance, lo cual crean un equilibrio perfecto.

Quede completamente enamorada de esta bella historia, que aunque su final no fue el tipico "y vivieron felices para siempre", es realmente hermoso, pues nos muestra un
Anis Athirah
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it

I must confess:

This manga left me bawling for my dear life.

This manga started off as any other cliche shoujo manga, it was cheery and hilarious. But by the last few volumes, you can tell, that there's a decline in humour and more serious matter started to arise.

Alas, the last volume was just........it pulled at my heart. So tragic, yet there is such beauty in it.
Shuling
Jul 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
And so I realize I do read a lot of manga but don't actually add them in my Goodreads' shelf and then forget about whether I had read that particular manga or not.

I read this years ago and I can still remember the ending. Why? Well, maybe it has something to do with me ugly-crying for half an hour. I had somewhat of a fragile heart back then. Anyway, great artwork and nice plot.
Priscilla
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love the ending. I think that it was cute that eventhough they couldn't live all their life together, they are toguether. Also, I wish we could know more about heir children and what happen with the rest of characters.
Josephine
Feb 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, manga
this is such a sweet and funny story... the ending however, is bittersweet. waah. this story made me cry. ugh.

"To live in the hearts of those we love is never to die."

very well said.

looking forward to reading more of Oto-sensei's work.
paula
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
giving a real ending to this fantasy is--perfect. <3
Joeylyn Ramilo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. OHMYGADD I JUST LOVED EVERYONE AND I LOVEDDD HOW IT ENDED. TONS OF KILIG AND KATATAWAN. LOVED IT.
Victoria Newman
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
It is a great book to read
B
Katie
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, completed
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Mini manga review here and today I have a sweet story for you. To say the truth I dropped it once, because of something, but then I took it up again.

I really thought that it would end a bit differently. I mean, we didn’t really see the after marriage life of Hana and Bibi. I mean 10 volumes were as if just an introduction, though there were a lot of moments of Hana and Bibi, but I really wanted to see those two as a couple more. I really cried at the end. I didn’t
Shamima
Shelves: manga, made-me-cry
Kristelle
Oct 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Wow, the ending was so sweet. Good thing, I continued reading till the end or I would missed out the gentleness of the ending.

At first, I find it boring and senseless, the plot was very weak. But thanks to my patience, I get to see the development of the story and the unique and drastic personality changes of the characters. It irked me sometimes when Hana tends to do things not suited for her age. The demons, on the other hand, were very hilarious. I wasn’t impressed with the dialogue/script bu
Kat
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mangas
Hoy por fin termine este manga..
Y estoy muy apenada de no haberlo terminado antes, por que me perdi de un GRAN manga, ha sido uno de los mas hermosos que he leído en toda mi vida, ha sido de las historias mas preciosas, y.. y... ya extraño este manga..

description

No quiero ni puedo decirle adiós, va a estar siempre en mi corazón, y este manga.. oh Dios, mas que recomendadisimo, es perfecto, es precioso, es.. simplemente perfecto.
Linna - Adlina Haezah -
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: komik
Ya ampuuuun suka banget sama komik ini. Lantaran nggak sengaja nemu di rental dan syukurlah ada sampe tamat. Uuuh seneng banget. Ceritanya tentang Iblis dan manusia, dan yg menarik adalah si manusia ini ditemukan dan dirawat oleh iblisnya. Kyaaaaa si vivi ini kan orangnya males, ga punya semangat, dan bahkan bukan dia yang rawat hana. Tapi lucuuuu harusnya hubungan macam itu kan jadinya kayak hubungan orangtua dan
Niken Alifya
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-manhwa
I LOVED THIS MANGA SO FISHING MUCH. Hana yang adorable sekali, tokoh2nya konyol semua apalagi si old geezer aka kakeknya vivi, lucifer xD ceritanya pas dan ga lebay. Endingnya ituloh aaah T_________T jujur aja saya nangis pas baca volume 10 apalagi pas chapter terakhir, happy ending tapi sad ending juga :'( a must read shoujo manga deh pokonya.

lima bintang! (view spoiler)
Araceli
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A la mierda todo :'(
Fue un final triste y lindo, me mataré. Amé a todos los personajes.
Lo único de lo que me quejo es de la actitud de Hana cuando tenía 14, era suuuuuper infantil, parecía de 10!!! Tal vez era así solo para resaltar la diferencia de edad entre ella y Vivi... Pero bue. Al final como que lo superé. VIVI CELOSO FUE TAN GENIAAAAAL JAJAJA, ME HIZO REÍR MUCHO.

En fin, aunque no me cuadra la edad de Hana, lo acepto porque me gustó mucho el manga en general c:
Aurora
Jul 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fede
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
10 stars out of 5

There are no words to express my love for this series. I don't think I will love a manga as much as I did this one. It is a true shame that there isn't a translated publication in English. The end totally made me cry, it was absolutely magnificent. I recommend this to anyone who loves manga but also who loves great love stories.
Morel Dei
May 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The last volume with an ending that is perfect for the story! It's not sad; it's bittersweet. But we all know their "together forever" is bound to end because Hana only has a normal human life span. I wish the other couple had some demon child already though. It would have been nice seeing them with the half-demon offspring of Hana and Vivi.
Alexa
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
¿Qué puedo decir? Este manga es algo, hermoso. El diseño, las ilustraciones, los diálogos... WOAH.

Ame a Bibi y a Hana con un pedacito de mi corazón, y ese final... Aún no me recuperó de el, no puedo. Pero todos al empezar este manga era muy obvio como terminaría. Y es un bonito final, de los agridulces, de los que lloras de felicidad y tristeza.

Todos sabemos que siempre habrá un final.

Iraima Andrade
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Un final que me partió el alma pero muy bueno y realista al fin y al cabo. Quedé cautivada por esta romántica historia desde que Bibi encontró a la pequeña Hana en el suelo cuando era solo una bebé. Mi opinión con respecto a éste manga se puede resumir facilmente: Romance para ablandarle el corazón a cualquiera.
Elena
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
was für ein schönes Ende für diese Reihe! Hat von mir 5 Sterne verdient.
vivi hat sich zum Ende geändert und das durch hana. sie hat ihm durch ihr Wesen lebensfreude geben können.
herrlich romantisch und mit dem traurigen Ende vollkommem zufrieden
Annalisa
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is/was one of my favorite mangas I read when I was younger. It was probably one of the only ones where I cried too. I loved the artwork, story, and characters. It was a sweet amazing story and I personally loved it!
  • 学園アリス 19 [Gakuen Alice 19]
  • Sora Log, Vol. 01
  • Hanatsukihime, Vol. 01
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 8] (Faster than a Kiss #8)

Hana to Akuma (10 books)