Start by marking “Ties That Bind (The Bellum Sisters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Ties That Bind (The Bellum Sisters, #3)

Ties That Bind

(The Bellum Sisters #3)

Lily Bellum keeps many secrets, even from those she loves the most. With a determination and mindset that only she can help the demon Telal Demuzi—she sets off to join him in his cause for demon's rights, whether he wants it or not. But things don’t seem to go right from the beginning. To say he’s resistant to her charms is putting it lightly, but Lily is not one to back d ...more
Nook, 385 pages
Published May 28th 2012 by T. A. Grey (first published May 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ties That Bind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ties That Bind

Sammy Loves Books
Demon Lord Telal
telal

Telal's oldest friend has died and left each of his three daughters to some very powerful men. Telal is not amused. He is Pissed!!

Telal is not just the most powerful demon on earth. He was the only demon left on earth after the rift was closed at the end of The Great War. Telal has been working hard for hundreds of years to open the rift and it is about to happen. He does not have time to babysit a spoiled, immature, foolish Succubus.

Lily Bellum
Lily

Lily is depressed. Her papa is dea
Pam
Jan 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars
"I deem that on the day of your 29th birthday in the year of 2012, that you will be put into the Protection of the demon Telal Demuzi; to be protected by, to facilitate a relationship with, and to mate and breed with."

After the death of their father, Chloe, Willow and Lily all receive his final gift; the names of their Protectors, the succubus’ chosen male, who would care for their every need. On the 29th birthday of a Succubus, they reach their sexual maturity and trade food & wa
Patricia
Apr 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
what did i think???? i think i'm in love with telal!!! (lol). i have read every book by t.a. grey, and have loved every single word she has shared with the readers. this is such an amazing book, heck the whole series is ah-mazing!!! absolutely can't wait for the next story in the series. i would highly recommend any of her books to anyone and everyone :0)
Danielle
May 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
"You're Beautiful and a hell of a lay."

Thank goodness this one wasn't all about the sex and actually had a plot! Love Lily and Talel, they are super cute together. Talel has such a way with words that it made the book that much better.

Though the blurb about the book makes it seem like Lily is hiding some big secret(s) and they are never revealed to be anything major. So much for the intrigue in that aspect.

Again there was a 3 way story line going on, it was written in a sequence so you kne
Juli Valenti
May 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I am always pleasantly surprised when I like sequels and trilogies! It's so easy to fall into a rut with a storyline, or with characters. T.A. Grey tackled this with ease!!!

Lily is by far my favorite Bellum sister, and not at all what I had expected. I think from reading the first two, I expected a young (I don't think my mind registered that she was only 10 months younger than her twin sisters)almost naive-ish girl who was shy yet had a good personality. I happily learned that she is bubbly and
Kelsey Mouhot
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW these two would be my favorites! Telal is the classic slightly too stuffy for his own good suit wearer, and Lily is all smiles, giggles, good times, and fun! I loved how Lily clawed her way past Telal's resistance, and how despite thinking that she was THE WORST possible thing for him, he fell for her all the same. The new dynamic of, not threatening super demons, but of an entire kingdom of not so evil demons ready to wage war was a great angle. I don't k ...more
Yvonne
Dec 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Took the third book to be a winner

After reading the first two books in this series I wasn't blown away. Admittedly the first book to a new series isn't always the best one but I just didn't see it getting better but the second one was and this installment was really great.

This story was such a great read and had a good flow, good writing, great characters and waves of romance, adventure, angst and many swoon-worthy moments. This one I would read again. The main characters are interesting and ver
Nat
Jan 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series had its ups and down, but somehow I couldn't put it down and ended up buying the whole series after the first book. I highly recommend this series for those seeking PNR that lean more toward the erotica side. I was at first a bit annoyed by all the "love scenes" but seeing that it captured secondary characters encounter I accepted it. Story line had great build up and each character portrayed different personality allowing you root and cheer for your favorites. Of the 3 book in this ...more
Lorraine Lesar
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Ms Grey. I loved that Lily was quirky and knew exactly what she wanted...she wanted Telal, in a big, big way! True to form on Ms Grey's part, Telal didn't want Lily and so the chase was on. Telal is a sexy hunk of Demon with golden skin and blue hair, his sole purpose is to reopen the rift and save his people, Lily on the other hand, is a sexy succubus who is nearing her 29th birthday when she will become a fully fledged succubus, needing sex rather than food to survive. And ...more
Lynette
Sep 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Love the Bellum sisters and basically all the characters in this series! I think this was my favorite book of the 3.

Once I started reading this, I could not put it down! I also loved how it ended and I am looking forward to future books with the Bellum sisters and characters popping in. :)

T.A. Grey has a way of making the story and characters come alive. I find myself rooting for them, crying with them and basically not wanting the book to end. Not only with this series, but with the Kategan's
Eva LeNoir
Dec 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Again, this series is indeed enthralling and filled with well-rounded characters. Not only that, but the characters evolve at a realistic pace giving the reader time to truly appreciate them. My only negative observation is the editing. It's a shame that in a story so fast-paced we are slowed down by the omission of a letter/word or from misspelled words or grammartical errors. That being said, the story in itself is pretty dang awesome.
Nikkie
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the conclusion(?) to this series. Lily and Telal inter-workings through out the series made me laugh and his corky comebacks had me smiling. The sub stories of Rosa and Kearnryn, and Ari and Alrik were great and brought another demenation to the story. Can't wait to read it again... and possibly a spin off series?
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I think it was more like 4.5. It really seemed like the books before were leading up to this one. I loved the first one, mostly the characters. The second I didn't like as much but I liked how the story got more comples but then when I read this one . . . wow. I loved all the characters and the writing was phenomenal! I didn't enjoy the end as much as the others so that's why it's prob a 4.5.
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
I have read all three books in the Bellum Series. This last book was my favorite. I absolutely love the characters Lily and Telal. I think Lily Bellum is just the right amount of crazy fun Telal Dumuzi needs in his life. From their first meeting, Lily decided he was the one for her and never stopped going after him for a second. I would recommend this book and series to anyone.
Jacq
May 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was 1900+ pages! This series has it all vampires, demons, shapeshifters, witches, succubi, vampire-demons hybrids, and sex.
Chitra *CJ*
"Ties that Bind" is the story of Telal and Lily..amongst others.
We know Lily is the youngest of the succubi Bellum sisters, who is promised to Telal the demon. While he is reluctant to accepting their relationship, she's all for it. Just before her 29th birthday, she goes to him, knowing that an evil is on the way.
We have sub stories of Rosa, the healer and witch with Kearnyn, Telal's advisor as well as Telal's twin Alrik with his old promised Arianna- which has a painful ending.
The story was ok
Cocktails and Books
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
When we first met Telal in Chains of Frost, he was a total stick in the mud. You would think someone with blue hair would be a little livelier. Lily is a spitfire. I love her charisma, her mismatched clothing choices and her free spirit. She is such a good match for Telal. So many things happen in this book that I don’t want to say too much and spoil it! The book was exciting and a great way to end the story of the Bellum sisters

T.A. Grey is such an imaginative writer. She creates so many magica
Proserpine
Jun 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Of the three books, Lily and Telal's story is probably my favorite. I know I'm a freak of vampires, so I shouldn't be so overwhelmed by Ties That Bind, but this one really strike me right into my heart. I felt a strange connection between me and Lily that I didn't felt with the two other sisters (but the entire series was awesome!). Plus, I love when the girls are in charge and are the one to seduce the male :P Telal was also a wet dream all the time with his flaws and determination. The third a ...more
Tish
Apr 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ties That Bind was a great end to the Bellum Sisters trilogy. I loved Lily and Telal, and was thrilled to see the relationship of Kearnyn and Rosa weaved into the story as well.

However, with this being the final book in the series, I wished the epilogue would have finished out more of Alrik's story. (Crossing fingers that maybe more will come in the future!) *hint, hint* :)

T.A. Grey is a fantastic writer who can make the page sizzle and leave you wanting one of her heroes for yourself, and I hav
Ava
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
it was special.
Lily the last one in the Bellum sister... but unexpected event will come with the last book, beware...
Lily as we know from the previous readings was a girl full of life. she was a friendly user of spells so where demons came from was because of her and her sisters. That point is important since it opened to the story. I didn't expect Lily to be like that in the book.

I really enjoyed how lily the tornado came to the demon. how she broke all the brick from his all.

Each story from
Jenn Green
May 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OhMyDamn, that was freakin amazing!!!! I absolutely love this author. Her book have such an awesome blend or lots of action, hot HOTT love scenes, Kickass heroines, and Alpha Heros that will leave you drooling for more!! I was very excited for this book but also very sad. I have completely fallen in love with the Bellum sisters and did NOT wanna sat goodbye. With that said, they sure went out with a bang!! Please, please read this series. You will not regret it!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! =)
Tammy Kenney
Jul 14, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle

Liked the story line. Bought the 4-pack of the series. I'll read the 4th book, or at least try since I'd like to see it through to the end.

Disliked spending most of my time rereading sentences, correcting words to make sense out of what the author was trying to say. Easy to see that the author used spell check to go through the book but neglected to make sure that while the spelling was correct, the word being used in the sentence was incorrect.

Trish
Sep 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lilly seems like the care free one of the sisters but you find out there is more to her. I love the story between her and her demon. She sure does give him a run for his money. The main story is good keeps you wanting more. The back stories are just as good and makes the whole series complete. Can't wait to read the next in the series.
Alma
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Telal and Lily was one of the best stories so far in the series. After seeing glimpses of their interactions on book 1 and 2 I didn't know what to expect. Telas dislike of Lily only made the story much more interesting.
Adrienh1
The only thing that prevented me from giving this story 5 stars was the language/grammatical errors throughout the story. It was a little distracting and took away from my reading experience. Otherwise, it was a really great read.
Rhonda
Jan 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A dark, emotional read. I couldn't wait for this story. I've wanted it since I read the first book. Lily is my favorite sister. I can't wait to hear more from them. I'm about to start Alric's book and cant' wait for that either.
Amy Pro
Feb 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE this series! Ties that Bind is awesome! The suspense...the drama....I even cried once! Love Lily and Telal! They have super heat and passion for each other! Every book gets better and better! I had a hard time putting it down!!! T.A. is awesome!!!
Camylle
My favorite of the Bellum Sisters, Lily really surprised me in this book.

The first two followed an almost identical storyline and while entertaining it was predictable.

This story had twists and turns I never expected but thoroughly enjoyed!
Toni ~married to a hunk~
As always this series did not disappoint me in the least. I am happy that they all got what they wanted in the end and that the BIG SURPRISE was something that I think could have a book written about later.
Is there going to be another book for Aiden ? 1 3 Jan 03, 2015 10:59AM
  • Siren Song
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • The Billionaire's Elusive Lover
  • Vampire Elite (Vampire Elite, #1)
  • Challenging Dante (A Bride for a Billionaire #4)
  • Captured by the Sheikh (Rivals to the Crown of Kadar #1)
  • Deal with the Devil
  • King of the Unblessed (Realm Immortal, #1)
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife
  • Taste of Torment (Deep In Your Veins, #3)
  • The Couple who Fooled the World
  • Master of Her Virtue
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • The Demon Duke and I (Duke of Brimstine, #1)
  • Robert (The Valentines, #1)
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Dream of Me (Viking & Saxon #1)
USA TODAY Bestselling Author T. A. GREY loves to write sexy, pulse-pounding romances that will keep you up late at night.

If you're a fan of adventurous paranormal romance novels, then you'll love her Bellum Sisters series. This isn't your typical romance story, so be prepared for a kick of heat and tons of action featuring some spunky, spell-casting succubi sisters who are given to one unique man:

The Bellum Sisters (4 books)
  • Chains of Frost (The Bellum Sisters, #1)
  • Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)
  • The Fallen King (The Bellum Sisters, #4)