Start by marking “Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance, #2)

Yellowstone Redemption

(Yellowstone Romance #2)

Librarian's Note: this is an Alternate Cover Edition for B0073H4NYC

City boy Chase Russell is on the fast track to self-destruction. A star athlete, he gets into trouble with drugs and alcohol. Fulfilling a community service sentence in Yellowstone National Park is the last thing he wants to do. After a night of drinking in the park, he wakes up to find his new friends gone
Published January 30th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Yellowstone Redemption, please sign up.
Recent Questions

Start your review of Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone Romance, #2)
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
2.5 stars. This is a time-travel romance that is a sequel to Yellowstone Heart Song, which I kind of enjoyed, enough that when this sequel went on sale for 99 cents, I bit. If you're into rather steamy time-travel romances, I'd recommend strongly that you read Yellowstone Heart Song first, which appears to be a permanent Kindle freebie, so win-win!

This sequel explores the relationship between Sarah, the daughter of the main characters from the first book, and Chase, a troubled young man who mys
Julie Baker
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think that this could possibly match let alone beat "Heart Song" but I was wrong!! Sarah and Chase quickly outpaced Aimee and Daniel. Sarah was so cute in her uncertainty about Chase and the feelings he stirred in her. It was all the more poignant seeing their relationship develop knowing that Sarah had never had feelings of any sort for a man before. To watch them go through all the struggles leading up to Chase leaving was awesome. I was literally chewing my fingernails the whole time ...more
Shirl
This was the 2nd book in this series and I loved it more then the first. I loved the trials and experiences Sarah and Chase went through which made their relationship grow through their own feelings and trials. I loved how the writer included the characters from the first book that made you feel like you were continueing the story that you fell in love with. Yellowstone Redemption is exciting, romantic and full of surprises. I you like the mountains and wilderness with a romantic theme you will ...more
Mar 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Yellowstone Redemption is the 2nd book in the Yellowstone Romance Series by Peggy Henderson. While it can certainly be read independently on its own, I highly recommend reading the first book Yellowstone Heart Song which is the story of Sarah's parents, Aimee and Dan. It was great to revisit with old friends again.

After a night of partying Chase wakes up 200 years in the past, nearly frozen to death. A band of warriors drop him off at the Osborne cabin however Aimee is away from home so Sarah i
Mar 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
First, I would like to start off saying starts off with an amazingly hot prologue that will catch the attention of romance-lovers everywhere! It's hot, sexy, and made me want to read more and more!

I was pulled into the plot of an amazing book (I'm talking about Yellowstone Redemption, if your confused) by the writer's delightful and creative writing style. She writes in her own unique way; I'm confused why she isn't best-seller yet!

Yellowstone Redemption is way better than the first (and I absol
SheLove2Read
Apr 30, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, 2013
The hero - Chase - is a city boy with an attitude. He's disrespectful to the heroine who's only trying to help him. I don't have time for asshole heroes anymore. DNF
S.E. Smith
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-authors
Definitely one of my favorite books! The characters jumped off the pages.
Kristiej
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I knew after finishing the first book in this time traveling western series, Yellowstone Heart Song that I would be reading the rest of the book in this series, this one, Yellowstone Redemption, is the story of Sarah Osborne, daughter of Daniel and Aimee from the first book, and Chace Russell, a traveler from the future.

Chance is mysteriously sent back in time after passing out drunk the previous night. He almost dies of exposure and when he is drooped off at the cabin where Sarah and her family
Emily
Nov 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I got this sequel for free. I really enjoyed the first book and the description of Yellowstone, so I thought this would be nice. It far exceeded my expectations. While not describing Yellowstone as much as the previous book, I was intrigued by the idea of being transported in time without my knowledge and whether I would be able to survive. I think Chase did much better than I could ever hope to. I do think it is easier for a man in the past than a woman, so I was happy that Aimee had the benefi ...more
Juana "Darkness" Duran
Feb 26, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
chase is having a run of bad luck in the forest. while trying to find his way home he gets exposed to the elements. and is rescued by indians, and dropped off at Sarah's house where she is by her self. Sarah grows weary of her new around the Chase but after a while they get to know each other and Sarah starts having feeling for him. Chase doesn't know when it happened but his blue eyed angel has burrowed into his heart and when Sarah's parents come back from the "Randezvou" they find out thaT Sa ...more
Amy
Oct 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing

I loved this book!!! Chase is a young man from 2035 who has had a rough life so far and made so bad choices. He ends up in 1835 inYellowstone after a drunkin escapade with some other troublesome boys.
Sarah is a beautiful 19 year old woman/girl who knows her way around the mountain and has the courage to will to be who she wants to be in this mans world.
You can imagine the romance that is about to take place. The twist & turns that happen along the way keep you in edge. I couldn't keep my hea
Kbee
Oct 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another good one. Streches a bit at some points but kept me captivated anyway.
Sarah & Chase were as good together as Aimée and Daniel were. Elk Runner is a sneaky but lovable old son of a gun, he sees things clearly.
Literary  Chanteuse
Oct 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scifi-steampunk
From the first page to the last of this book I was willingly pulled in. As I became enwrapped in the story I was as equally involved with the characters. Although it is a second book in the series it has a story all it's own and can easily be read with having read the first one. I loved it!
Elaine
May 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Just because I got mad at the H at the end of the story! :( Love the series though, and starting on the next book.
Sandra
Jun 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great story worth reading, I have laughed and cried with them. Can't wait to read the other stories. Chase was amazing!
Sonia189
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
More a 3.6 or something. Good, but not as emotional as the first one.
Annalice
It annoyed me on how innocent Sarah was. It's okay to be really innocent, but what was really annoying that she kept on resisting Chase's kisses when she really wanted him to kiss her more. The whole prim and proper act is just plain irritating. I would have liked this book better if they talked more about their lives rather than just everyday survival things. To be honest, it seemed kind of boring to live in the Yellowstone woods. The whole day just consists of hunting and preparing food and ma ...more
Viper Spaulding
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
City boy learns a few hard lessons!

I really enjoyed this book. Not only do we get to see Aimee and Daniel as older parents, but we have a delightful romance between their daughter and a somewhat spoiled city boy, Chase, who finds himself two hundred years before his time. Sarah is a strong, lovely heroine who manages to find the good man buried in Chase's heart. This was a terrific survival story, a beautiful romance, and a wonderful reunion all in one.
Teresa
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A part of Peggy Henderson's Yellowstone series, it was able to be a standalone but works better if read in order. Yellowstone scenery is described beautifully. Loved the characters and time travel storyline. I listened to the audible version of this story. The narrator did well but as a matter of personal preference wasn't my favorite. The author's work, 5 stars. The narration only 4.
Sherry
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: family and friends
Recommended to Sherry by: Peggy L. Henderson
Oh I just loved this story. I read back in 2013 and I had thought I had put a review on here, but sadly I did not. This was just the beginning of my adventure in reading her stories, and I am so happy I did. I have read all of this series, it tore at my heart, made me cry, and gave me hope. Yes, it is just a story, but it is such a good story. Every single one of them are.
Mary Schaal
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cried

I loved the story and became very involved. I read straight through. It was very emotional: I wondered, worried, laughed, cheered, stunned, judged, cried and found myself amazed.
Lynn Smith
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yellowstone Redemption

Wonderful second book in the series. Chase finds himself back in time. He doesn't have a clue. Besides not believing in himself he has never had to fend for himself in the wilderness. Sarah has trouble believing his story but finds herself drawn to him.
carol ann miller
Wonderful

I know I have used (wonderful) after each book but it is the truth. Both my husband and I cannot wait to read the next book. We bought all 13. If you have not started this series, please do. Thank you Peggy!
Julie
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
not as good as the first one
Linda Sachs
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Over the top good! I loved this book, the second in the series even more than the first one.
Another time travel story and a beautiful love story.
Jennifer Guffey
Yellowstone Redemption (Yellowstone #2)
By: Peggy L Henderson
5/5 stars

Daniel & Aimee Osborne thought that they had gotten rid of the time-traveling snakehead when they through it over the canyon into the great waterfall, but as fate would have it, it wouldn’t stay buried underneath the water forever. Their children are now grown and this isn’t their story. It’s their daughter Sarah’s story. Sarah is the youngest Osborne child and was still in her mother’s womb during the Christmas novella.

Chase R
Rea
Jun 13, 2013 rated it liked it
I'm not sure what drew me to this one. Maybe it was the Yellowstone setting, but whatever the reason, the concept behind it piqued my interest. This is the second book in a series and I read it without having read the first book. This did not affect my reading of the story but did affect my understanding of certain small key issues. However, the author did her very best to make it possible to read the book independantly of its predecessor and I do not feel like I missed out on anything.

My bigges
Dorene
Feb 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like I said with the other book, Yellowstone Heart Song, I am not into the time travel books. BUT these has really kept my interest. Peggy L. Henderson has captured the perfect story that would keep anyone's interest.

Sara Osbourne is the daughter of Aimee and Daniel from the first book. She is brought a young man by the Absaroka Indians who found him wondering around in the woods near a canyon. He was cold, starved and thought to be dead if not treated right away for hypothermia. Knowing that Sa
Romancing the Book
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, romance
Reviewed by Sarah L.
Book provided by the author for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Yellowstone Redemption is the second book in the Yellowstone Romance Series by Peggy Henderson. While it can certainly be read independently on its own, I highly recommend reading the first book Yellowstone Heart Song which is the story of Sarah’s parents, Aimee and Dan. It was great to revisit with old friends again.

After a night of partying Chase wakes up 200 years in the past, nearly frozen
LadyCalico
Jan 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this follow-up book immensely and liked the idea of meeting up with the characters of Yellowstone Heart Song 25 years later. However, I also felt that it had several serious flaws that really bothered me. The author got herself in a bind by starting her first book in 2010, so setting a book 25 years later meant that this sequel began in 2035, although life seemed to be not appreciatively different than in 2010. Also, the main character was raised by a single mother whose whole life rev ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Margaret's Music-Box (Clover Creek Caravan Book 3)
  • Orphan Train Trials (Hearts on the Rails, #2)
  • A Kiss to Remember (Once Upon a Time, #3)
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
  • Moonlight Wishes In Time (Moonlight Wishes In Time, #1)
  • My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2)
  • The Dark Queen (The Dark Queen Saga, #1)
  • Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge, #3)
  • Breath of Magic (Lennox Family Magic, #1)
  • A love So Legendary with Special Introduction Edition (Harvey House Series Book 1)
  • Hope in the Mountain River (Call of the Rockies, #2)
  • The Long Roll Home
  • As Deep As The Ocean (Vaquita Beach #1)
  • Survive the Collapse: A Post-Apocalyptic Survival Thriller (The End of the World Book 1)
  • Gunslingers Don't Die (Brides of Sweet Creek Ranch #2)
  • Ruined by the SEAL (Hot Carribean Nights #1; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #2)
  • The Recycled Homestead
  • Second Chance at Christmas Inn: A Sweet Small Town Christmas Romance (Love Tries Again Book 3)
I never thought I'd be a writer, much less publish a book some day. I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I guess life just had other plans for me. When my husband and I decided to start a family, vet school pretty much went out the window. I used to work with a vet who had three children while going through vet school. To this day, she is my hero.

I live with my husband and two teenage sons in so

Yellowstone Romance (8 books)
  • Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance, #1)
  • Yellowstone Awakening (Yellowstone Romance, #3)
  • Yellowstone Dawn (Yellowstone Romance, #4)
  • Yellowstone Deception (Yellowstone Romance, #5)
  • Yellowstone Origins (Yellowstone Romance, #6)
  • Yellowstone Legacy (Yellowstone Romance, #7)
  • Yellowstone Legends (Yellowstone Romance, #8)