Start by marking “Little Miss Christmas” as Want to Read:
Little Miss Christmas

Little Miss Christmas

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  136 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Little Miss Christmas spends all year wrapping presents for Santa Claus. But when the wrapping isn’t done in time, Little Miss Christmas has to call on her Mr. Men and Little Miss friends to help out!
Published 2005 by Egmont Books Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Christmas

Kathleen Dixon
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s, christmas
We all need a holiday from time to time, and Little Miss Christmas had been wrapping presents day in and day out for years! So she organised her brother (Mr Christmas) to come up from the South Pole and take over for her while she took a break. Well, as they say, 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions' (a saying that's close to a thousand years old!), (and not that I believe in hell), (though I do believe in having fun with parentheses). Father Christmas decides to help Mr Christmas, as ...more
Alannah Clarke
I absolutely loved these Mr Men and Little Miss books. I remember getting them from my granny every week. There was so much from these simple characters, I remember filling my little bookshelf with all these books making sure I had got them all in right order. I wish I still had these books but somehow most of them got lost with many house moves or my mum gave the rest away. If I ever have kids, I will make sure they get the chance to experience these wonderful, colourful books.
Vanessa
Dec 26, 2011 rated it did not like it
This had been a while I didn't read miss and mister... This story is awful !! It teach kids that they should play and not to worry because everybody will help them if they're in troubles, what a lie and shame, does all the people you know are there to help you, when you procrastinate until the very last minute ? No way. Bad bad bad
τλιϓλ
Jun 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Last one in the collection, how lovely and good, this collection is my treasure, I enjoy them all. Thank you Mr. Roger and Thank you Mr. Adam for giving us such a wonderful world of Mr. Men and Little Misses. ^_^
Melissa Sommer
Sep 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-book
This book is about santas helper, she gets to help him wrap presents. When miss christmas went to the beach santa wrapped the presents without her and has help from others. This was a great book because it shows children how to be a good helped and that it is okay to let others share and help too.
Ian McHugh
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely book to read to Flo on Christmas Eve. All of the presents need to be wrapped but Father Christmas and Mr. Christmas would rather do other things...Thankfully, Little Miss Christmas and the Mr. Men and Little Misses save the day. Flo clapped. :-)
Gavin
Jun 15, 2008 rated it liked it
The little miss puts her feet up and apparently lets others do the work for once. Those others being Mr. Christmas and father Christmas. Poor soul, she must have really had trouble wrapping presents, bless her.
Chris Edwards
Jan 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids
I like when Mr Muddle writes Happy Easter on the Christmas presents.
Gemma
Dec 09, 2016 added it
I was trying to leave this until Christmas morning...but it was just too tempting
Sara
Oct 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
Little Miss Christmas is the niece of Father Christmas and the sister of Mr Christmas. When she goes away on a holiday disaster happens.
G
Dec 21, 2015 added it
nice little story in the lead up to Christmas after putting up decorations or wrapping presents.
Amy
Dec 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
I really cute little story, I've always enjoyed the Mr. Men/Little Miss series.
Shahrun
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love the simple but engaging story, different characters and of course, that fantastic, vibrant pictures. And the glittery snowflake cover!!!
Austin Wright
Oct 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
While "Mr. Funny" was a hit, this book "Little Miss Christmas" was simply a dud. Skip it.
Diane
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Cute! WAs the perfect lesson for my son. Don't put off your tasks until it's too late!
Joanna St. James
Nov 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
What's not to like? it teaches kids to help out and portrays le Pere Noel as some dotty procastinator, I love it.
Spirited Stardust
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
It's very pretty to look at, but I'm not so sure about the fact that they make Father Christmas out to be a bit of a flake and rather irresponsible....
Alex
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book because I like Christmas. I also enjoyed this book because this book was about Christmas.
Hazel Went
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This wasn't my favourite Mr Men book, and I'm not sure entirely why. Still, it was Christmassy, and involved the Mr Men. What more could you really look for?
Angie W
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Night Before the Night Before Christmas
  • Merry Christmas, Curious George
  • A Porcupine in a Pine Tree: A Canadian 12 Days of Christmas
  • There Was A Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow! (There Was An Old Lady)
  • A Very Crazy Christmas (Ready, Freddy!, #23)
  • Winnie-the-Pooh and Some Bees
  • Aliens Love Panta Claus
  • Tyrannosaurus Drip
  • Five Green and Speckled Frogs (Sing and Read Storybook)
  • The Christmas Genie
  • Fancy Nancy Heart to Heart
  • Peek-a-Baby: A Lift-the-Flap Book
  • That's What Leprechauns Do
  • Spot Goes to School (color)
  • A Pirate's Night Before Christmas
  • Clifford's First School Day
  • Dora Goes to School (Dora the Explorer, #8)
  • Penguins, Penguins, Everywhere!
Charles Roger Hargreaves (9 May 1935 – 11 September 1988) was an English author and illustrator of children's books, notably the Mr. Men and Little Miss series, intended for very young readers. He is Britain's third best-selling author, having sold more than 100 million books.

Hargreaves was born in a private hospital at 201 Bath Road, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, England, to Alfred Reginald and Et
More about Roger Hargreaves...